• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KH Nobody NEP Revisions: More Types plus Transduality

I'd also mention about the current confusion of multiple types (not aspects) of NEP at the same time that was brought up here:
Also, there's plenty of precedent on having multiple types of NEP at once, if you'd want to still push against this premise, please be my guest and make a CRT on the matter to avoid double standards.

I'd also mention about the current confusion of multiple types (not aspects) of NEP at the same time that was brought up here:
This has been already answered. I don't see how it is any confusion. We had this conv about Garham long ago, and Dereck and DT already answered it.
@DontTalkDT Can you come here to clarify on the whole “beyond normal nonexistence being type 2” standard because some of the folks here are confused on it.
The character doesn't exist in a sense further beyond conventional nonexistence
This sentence should already cover the confusion.

This has been already answered. I don't see how it is any confusion. We had this conv about Garham long ago, and Dereck and DT already answered it.
May you please link such conversation?

This sentence should already cover the confusion.
The issue is on how there's also a double standard regarding on if a character can have multiple types of NEP at the same time or not.

Back