• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Trees Kill Each Other: Tree Rex vs Sylvanos

Composite Tree outliv... wait no. I'm not gonna revive a ded meme

For now I'm leaning on Tree Rex with better intelligence compared to Sylvanos' animalistic instincts and Rex's Pod Maker

Although IIRC, Pod Maker isn't a OHKO

Yes but it literally doent work on anyone but fodder, its transmutation but its not really that good

Oh okay

Then Doggo with somewhat high diff. Rex is more experienced in fighting but probably weaker (at least 1.38 gigatons vs Doggo's 2.326 gigatons)

This is pretty much Hulk vs Fenris, but tree version

That sounds like game mechanics. Even if it wasn't, assuming that it's power based instead of assuming that it only works on bosses for no reason is fallicious

@Yobo The way it works is it turns enemies into plant pods only after theyve been vaporized by Photosynthesis Cannon

I know that, it's stated on the profile. I just wanted to point out that in general assuming that it's power based is fallicious. It probably wouldn't work anyway, because, you know, already a plant.

hold on. I forgot Rex also has life force absorption (Tap and Sap). Is it contact based? If yes, then he can hold Doggo in an arm lock around the neck (classic move, I know) then weaken Doggo while Refreshing himself with absorption

Sylvanos wouldn't be pinned by that. His body control lets him morph around into vines and other shapes.

Also does Tree Rex have any way to get out of Plants Rise?

He can do that while immobilized? I assume he is relatively large so Plants Rise would overtake and restrain him pretty quickly.

Wow. Not what I expected out of a giant. In that case restraining him will need a bit more.

Back