• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Sekien no Inganock Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator

Ap​

Gii​

Athlete level​

Gii has sturdy muscles gained from all the walking he does everyday. Makes sense, he is a travelling doctor who walks around tiers of Inganock which i calced to be like 12 miles or something like that

Grimm Grimm​

Grimm scales off destroying Inganock, as it turns out destroying Inganock is more than just city level. So Grimm should be upgraded to Large Island level+, based on this accepted calc

Ruaha​

Downgrade to Athlete level​

Ruaha has crack engines like other superhuman characters ie Ati, and Kerkan, however it isn't made for combat (Chapter 7). She is stated to be stronger than an average human (Chapter 4)

Speed​

Gii​

Supersonic Perception​

Pre-Evolution when facing fast things ie kikai, critters, Gii would always say they are too fast for his eyes to see, yet Post-Evolution when Ati was going berserk he says he can see her movements (Chapter 11)

Abilities​

Gii​

Remove Resurrection Negation

The context imo makes it clear Gii doesn't really negate the Grand Prince's immortality, more so just kills him so many times (Chapter 8) he runs out of lives (Chapter 9)

Longevity​

Gii can use the Phenomenon Equation to suppress aging (Chapter 11)

Blood Tree​

Plant Manipulation

Blood Tree can infect people with vines, which can't be healed by the phenomenon equation

e27a440c90a245ead6eaeed6f56d96e7.png

-Chapter 3

5954af2155087623956f9f03d1e2e095.png

-Chapter 3

Why is this impressive? Well the phenomenon equation is an equation which literally overwrites the laws of physics

22c596bd5d459c62d1aeade57aead129.png

-Chapter 6

Soul Manipulation

The Blood Tree's vines and seeds eat away at their target's souls

23bf2aba3ae4918f7e9d78a128656a1e.png

-Chapter 3

Transmutation

The Blood Tree's vines and seeds changes with a person's very nature

23bf2aba3ae4918f7e9d78a128656a1e.png

-Chapter 3

Grimm Grimm​

Disease Manipulation​

Grimm is the one behind all the events in Inganock, and Inganock is a place where countless diseases are around (Chapter 1), which can't be healed by the Phenomenon Equation

Memory Manipulation​

Similar to what i just said, Grimm caused the Revival, which caused everyone to forget what happened on that day (Chapter 1)

Plant Manipulation

Caused the trees and plants in Inganock to grow uncontrollably (Chapter 1)

Biological Manipulation

This is kinda weird Grimm brought Stolen Ones like Kia back to life, it's also said he maintains their forms (Chapter 7)

Perception Manipulation

Grimm appears by warping the vision of others (Chapter 8)

Telepathy

Grimm prevented Porshion's voice from reaching Gii (Chapter 10). Porshion's voice doesn't use sound (Chapter 10), so clearly it's telepathic.

Sealing

Completely closed Inganock off from the outside world (Chapter 12)

Sleep Manipulation

Caused Kia to lose consciousness (Chapter 12)

Teleportation

Teleported to the Peak of Inganock (Chapter 12)

Bandersnatchi​

Energy Manipulation

Bandersnatch can devour energy

0842e4884a73c4cdae51d41410607372.png

-Chapter 4

Bodily Weaponry

Bandersnatch has teeth and sharp claws

5c855ff01b532cee99e547d3b63eb297.png

-Chapter 4

Hacking

Bandersnatch was able to take control of Heavy Engine Humans through the network

5c855ff01b532cee99e547d3b63eb297.png

-Chapter 4

Ati​

Afterimage Creation

Can create afterimages

396321a6d3a331b03ffec50004c73ab1.png

-Chapter 1

Bodily Weaponry

Ati has retractable claws

56b64efc9874c119a2506c25c6563257.png

-Chapter 1

Stealth Mastery

Can easy sneak up on others

f788b612c1c46c02bc41d9ade048761f.png

-Chapter 1

Extrasensory Perception

Can sense animosity and malice

14b1312f738130c02931bf339d76a608.png

-Chapter 3

Has an intuition which warns her of danger

ac23a01f702151056e81a9743fc6d210.png

-Chapter 3

8946e3dfe5959ab418cbe699d362ee11.png

-Chapter 3

Information Analysis

Without even seeing someone she can tell how tall they are, and what their body is made of

a695b1f3104ec6fcc8df7180fb9ebd54.png

-Chapter 4

8178a080a486ce5db14fbeaaf670f30a.png

-Chapter 4

Kerkan​

Telepathy​

Kerkan can convey his words without using sound (Chapter 12)

Lemure​

Statistics Amplification

Lemure can multiply a person's present indefinetly (Chapter 11)

Ruaha​

Information Analysis

Her eyes are crack engines merged with the phenonmenon equation, thus she can see her target's information (Chapter 8)

Stealth Mastery

Can enter stealth mode (Chapter 8) to follow people without them noticing

Stone Golem​

Duplication

Golem has 33 different bodies (Chapter 5)

Wendigo

Large Size (Type 0)

Even the smallest critter is 3m (Chapter 1)

General Revisions​

Small Building level Ap For First Stage Kikai​

This will apply to Zahhak and Johan. First off, Johan's kikai can cause thhe entire body of his target's to self-destruct/blow up (Chapter 6), this i am not too sure what it would be, the closest thing i could find reducing a human to char, but this might be iffy. I think the feat from Zahhak is straightforward though. Zahhak electricity can melt flesh (Chapter 7), and even completely scorch humans (Chapter 7), so it should scaale to the value of reducing a human to char. Johan scales to Zahhak cause it's just a mass produced kikai, not even a real one.

Class 5 Lifting Strength For Everyone​

Ati is able to lift large chunks of iron

58a0aab979b887cbba97639bafe7801f.png

-Chapter 5

How heavy exactly is this? Not clear, it's just a supporting feat for this next feat; Ati can easily knock off a person's head

82419c89b7ad7570d544ad5c68896f0c.png

-Chapter 9

This is class 5 according to this, and scales to basically everyone

Class 100 Lifting Strength For Middle Stage Kikai Users​

I find this iffy, but here goes, i already went over this in the calc, which puts Stone Golem as being 56 tons. Gii's Porshion was able to stop it from killing some people with it's fingers. Golem then resorts to using it's heat attacks. Now being so massive if Golem could overpower Gii, wouldn't it just press down/put it's body weight behind it's hand? Idk if Gii should scale.

Peak Human Stamina for Ati level Characters?​

This one i am not quite sure where to place. To be a Runner requires working in situations where you get injuries (Chapter 5)

I can also remember Gii healing Ati's wounds when she comes over every night, so it's clear Ati is used to injuries. It is also stated that her physique itself was strengthened by Crack Engines (Chapter 5)

Again i think it shows she should have stamina above normal humans, but to what extent should we rate this is the question, i don't remember the injuries she gets being elaborated on.

Fear Manipulation For Kikai Users​

Similar to Critter's (Chapter 7), Kikai also cause fear (Chapter 6)

Sound, Mind and Biological Manipulation For Kikai Users​

Again similar to Critters, Kikai can also release (Chapter 12) a voice of panic, which causes their target's mind and body to die

Type 6 Immortality for All Kiaki Users​

Kikai save (Chapter 6) the memories of their host (Chapter 6), so that when they die, those will be passed on to their new host, this is basically described as being possessed (Chapter 6)

Information Analysis For All Kikai Users​

While fighting Johan Gii notes all is behavior was being observed (Chapter 6). I think this arguably is the same thing Gii does. In fact it literally next says Porshion was also watching Johan (Chapter 6) and it's noted that Porshion analytical abilities are even better than Gii's right eye which he uses to analyze stuff.

I don't think Johan's analytical ability is as good as Porshion, but clearly this is an innate ability for kikai.

Resistance to Transmutation, and Plant Manipulation for Middle Stage Kikai and Above​

This is a natural consequence of Critter's getting more abilities, literally every single Gii vs Critter fight goes Critter uses hax, Gii resists, and then kills them.

Limited Resistance to Memory Manipulation for Kikai Users​

When Gii first manifested/used Porshion, he started remembering(Chapter 1) events from the past(Chapter 1). Kerkan also is able to remember events of the past (Chapter 10)

It's basically a plot point that everyone forgot what happened 10 years ago on the day of the Revival, having a Kikai seems to give you some of that memory back

Inorganic Physiology Type 1 for Kikai​

It's stated that kikai like Porshion are made of steel (Chapter 1). Honestly this is weird and all considering kikai's nature of being possibilities, but ehh, i guess even if you could affect the non-physical them, their body would be steel

Paralysis Inducement

Lemure completely caused Ati to be unable to move (Chapter 11). Kikai Users like Petrovna also are said to cause paralysis (Chapter 10)

Telepathy For Stolen Ones​

Originally was gonna add it one by one, but this is better, yea so Petrovna and Lemure are Stolen Ones, which are capable of reading hearts of others (Chapter 7), and convey their inner voice/thoughts to others (Chapter 8)

Limited Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 1) For Kikai​

After Lemure Lemure got accidentally erased (Chapter 12) completely from existence by Gii (Chapter 12), he realized the true nature of kikai. They are the same as Grimm Grimm (Chapter 12)

I would say they are limited in that unlike Grimm Grimm, normally nobody except special people like Kia and Randolph can see or hear them. The don't really interact with things in any other way, they just observe events going on.

Immortality (Type 5, and 8) For Kikai True Form?​

The way i can understand this, kikai and critter in their normal state are already beyond conventionally life and death, hence why they have type 5 immortality, but upon becoming nothingness (Chapter 12) they become even more "eternal" (Chapter 12). They are just harder to kill, they don't exist, so how do you kill something, which doesn't exist basically is what i am getting from this.

Additionally it's said that as long as Inganock exists, they will continue to exist as well (Chapter 12))

Mathematics Manipulation for Cracking Users​

The Phenomenon Equation/Cracking allows the users to be able to rewrite the equations/numbers which compose things ie when Gii heals someone he fixes the numbers composing a person to what they should be, from #1 to #3 for example

cf6b55b465b63c617f34601f5f11f326.png
[/HEADING]
-Chapter 1

40c89dcca59a566fc2e28d321227dd1d.png

-Chapter 1

I find this very interesting since in Gahkthun it says that Golden King can rewrite the information/numbers which make up all reality, but that's for the Gahktun revision, he will imo have type 2 info manipulation. Cracking Users like Gii arguable would have it too, just based off Inganock it just seems like humans are made of numbers/equations, Gahkthun then reveals that it's not only humans, but all things are made of equations. Anyway again for the later revision

Others/Miscellaneous​

Stamina​

Gii​

Superhuman

Gii was able to keep going despite the intense pain from his heart being pierced (Chapter 12)

Ruaha

Superhuman

Ruaha feels no fatigue (Chapter 8), nor pain (Chapter 8) and is able to operate for over 10 hours without needing to recharge (Chapter 8)

Intelligence​

Gii​

Gifted Intelligence

Gii was an elite candidate who passed the Upper Tier University's entrance exams (Chapter 1).

Even at the University with other elites, no one could ever match him(Chapter 1)

He studied and mastered Cracking (Chapter 1)

Range​

Kerkan​

Tens of Kilometers with Extrasensory Perception

My Inganock calc proved that a single tier in Inganock is 12 miles. Kerkan can sense kikai (Chapter 7) from an entire tier away (Chapter 7)

Hax Layer Scaling​

Don't care for this, but kinda have to do it.

Stone Golem mere presence caused upper tier soldiers to go unconscious (Chapter 5). It's said humans with strengthened minds (upper tier soldiers), and monsters with psychological management abilities fled in terror (Chapter 6).

Upper Tier Soldiers are equipped with (Chapter 5) anti-critter engines (Chapter 5), so they can fight them (Chapter 5), since critters passively mess with your mind and cause fear (Chapter 3) yet Golem got pass that resistance, so that's 1 layer of mind and fear manipulation.

Just like in almost every single Gii fight, Golem's hax does nothing to Gii (Chapter 5). Gii then later on meets Grimm, and Porshion is too scared to come out (Chapter 12), The Clown thus has 2 layers of hax.

Last edited:
Only specific parts that require in depth input.

Like the Class 100 lifting strength, as i said in the op, while Golem weighs 56 tons, Gii only stops it's finger/fingers, so not too sure about scaling Gii to it.

And also stamina for Ati level characters, for them can probably just lowball to above average.

Didn't know if just that alone was enough, but yea will leave it for later, already have a lot to apply.

Probably won't have time to apply this till the weekend.

I will put the stamina for Ati and co at Athletic, and Gii and those who scale to him, will be At least Class 5 in lifting strength, cause as I said I think the Golem feat is iffy but should definitely put them above Ati's feat.

Last edited:
While going my scans to apply the revisions i remembered this

fca5a8dcdc2d0614f99a9eb5a116e1b2.png

-Chapter 12

I then remembered years ago when standards were more lax and this was being considered as evidence for immeasurable speed lol.

Anyway i think this can be taken a number of ways, firstly evidence of type 5 immortality, seeing as kikai and critters haven't been born, they exist beyond traditional life and death.

Next i am wondering if we could also take this as evidence for type 1 immortality as well, cause time doesn't exist for them, they logically shouldn't age? There are other statements about them never dying, rotting or decaying (Chapter 12)

And or would this also grant a resistance/immunity to time manipulation?

What do you guys think @Elizhaa @DarkDragonMedeus

🤦‍♂️

Somehow missed that they already have immortality type 1 and 5....

What about resistance to time manipulation, is it legit, or was it just immortality type 1?

The reason i asked about time resistance is that Lemure Lemure's ability is basically a time loop + infinite multiplication of a person's mental trauma.

Assuming kikai and critters have no concept of time, you would assume it wouldn't work on them, however he was pretty confident in his ability as being the strongest till he got beat by the evolved Gii, so how does work? Do kikai just have a resistance, and his ability is more layered, or if they are outright immune, he forces the concept of time on them?

Another thing is Gii's evolved ability is to steal time itself, and it ended up killing Lemure accidentally, and killed Petovna, so clearly these busted time abilities work on kikai, despite time not existing for them....

Remind me of Gii shattering critters into particles despite critters existing only as possibilities....

Last edited:
Seems like i just keep finding more stuff. So Zahhak, the mass produced kikai, is stated to be immune to numerous influences (Chapter 7). This then got me thinking especially the "numerous" part. Cause right now, and even after i apply the revisions, they won't have numerous immunities, but still numerous resistances, which there is a big difference.

Kikai are stated to be impervious to all aspects of physics, and not a single physical law has any meaning to them (Chapter 1). This here i think instead of a resistance clearly would an immunity.

Next part is where i think it's not as clear cut, kikai are basically meant to be humanity's way of countering critter's, hence why the weakest kikai ie Zahhak is stronger than the weakest critter, Wendigo. Gii and Kerkan have no problems and scale well above normal critter's, it's only once you get to the strongest that it becomes competitive.

Anyway so every single Gii vs critter fight goes; Gii is affected by the critter's passive hax, summons Porshion, his kikai, Porshion protects him from critter's hax, Gii then analyzes and kills the critter.

For example, here is Porshion being (Chapter 1) stated to protect Gii (Chapter 1), otherwise he would have died from (Chapter 1) Wendigo's planting seeds of insanity (Chapter 1).

So is Porshion just immune to the abilities of Critters? I think it could may be argued that the immunity to numerous substances is referring to generic critter abilities ie death, mind, biological, fear hax etc, seeing as again, kikai are the counter to critter's. Where it gets iffy for me, is the abilities of the most powerful critters, and other kikai.

TLDR: Imo kikai should get immunity to physics manipulation, and maybe also immunity to generic critter abilities, anything more is questionable. What do you guys think? @DarkDragonMedeus @Elizhaa

Last edited:
Seems like i just keep finding more stuff. So Zahhak, the mass produced kikai, is stated to be immune to numerous influences (Chapter 7). This then got me thinking especially the "numerous" part. Cause right now, and even after i apply the revisions, they won't have numerous immunities, but still numerous resistances, which there is a big difference.

Kikai are stated to be impervious to all aspects of physics, and not a single physical law has any meaning to them (Chapter 1). This here i think instead of a resistance clearly would an immunity.

Next part is where i think it's not as clear cut, kikai are basically meant to be humanity's way of countering critter's, hence why the weakest kikai ie Zahhak is stronger than the weakest critter, Wendigo. Gii and Kerkan have no problems and scale well above normal critter's, it's only once you get to the strongest that it becomes competitive.

Anyway so every single Gii vs critter fight goes; Gii is affected by the critter's passive hax, summons Porshion, his kikai, Porshion protects him from critter's hax, Gii then analyzes and kills the critter.

For example, here is Porshion being (Chapter 1) stated to protect Gii (Chapter 1), otherwise he would have died from (Chapter 1) Wendigo's planting seeds of insanity (Chapter 1).

So is Porshion just immune to the abilities of Critters? I think it could may be argued that the immunity to numerous substances is referring to generic critter abilities ie death, mind, biological, fear hax etc, seeing as again, kikai are the counter to critter's. Where it gets iffy for me, is the abilities of the most powerful critters, and other kikai.

TLDR: Imo kikai should get immunity to physics manipulation, and maybe also immunity to generic critter abilities, anything more is questionable. What do you guys think? @DarkDragonMedeus @Elizhaa
Sounds good.

Immunity to physics manipulation, and immunity to generic critter abilities seem fine.

Great, with that all that's left is to apply this all.

Next crt will be to upgrade the ap for middle stage kikai users like Gii, and then eventually after i finish reading Sharnoth, a revision for that side of the verse.

Here i am trying to finish off applying the revisions, and then i found this

22b8b97ef1d1c9bfbfb4e3ce3285a6a6.png

-Chapter 1

This is Wendigo, a Critter's mere presence, after this it then goes on to talk about Wendigo causing fear, messing with nerves etc. But anyway this clearly means a Critter's passive abilities are similar to the Phenomenon Equation/Cracking, which is as i showed here math manipulation, in addition to physics manipulation, it makes sense since Critters were born from Cracking, but now i got to go through all the profiles and apply both the ability, and the subsequent immunity...

If the Gahkthun revision goes through Information type 2 is gonna be added to basically everyone, along with immunity.

Revisions are done, maybe some typos here and there, or some minor overlooked stuff, but going to bed.

It's almost a necessity now that i make a kikai/critter physiology page at some point, cause there is a lot of information, and abilities. That will have to wait for a little while.

Will post the link to the next crt here, and then close this thread when i have it ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back