• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two teenagers that get mad if people mess with their hairs fight

I figured as much on the semblance thing, that's both a good and bad thing, for both contestants. It means Josuke will have a lot of trouble figuring out the whole amplyfying thing but at the same time that means if Yang does revert to base, she reverts back to a state that CD can actively harm her in.

>Okay so CD is bigger but not overwhelmingly so.

His arms are about a fist, maybe a fist and a half longer.

>1-2 meters still puts Josuke well in the range of her gauntlets' shots. CD would have to simultaneously intercept yang and intercept the shots that were fired at Josuke at the moment of interception, all with equalized speed.

tbh I dont see that as much of an issue, Josuke should know damn well that Yang has long range attacks from said gauntlets, he should be expecting Yang to try and pull a fast one up close so I can see CD being ready to revert the projectile before it's even launched. And as for intercepting Yang, that actually shouldnt be much of a issue given Yang isnt expecting a invisible bubble buddy waiting for her. All CD really has to do, in this situation, is brush his hand against Yang to activate the set back and have his other arm ready in front of Josuke to protect against the projectiles. Also not really sure that'd knock him out, it'd wound him of course but I dont seem him getting ko'd by that given he's taken some brutal things before, I mean he's no Bruno my heart is literally and explicitly stated to be ripped in half, im bleeding out, I have a hole through my chest and im nearly cut in half but I'm gonna continue fighting for a few minutes anyway Buciellati but he's good at taking damage and staying on his feet.

>Even if CD reverts her semblance her shots are still 8-C+ and going right for his head and torso. It would be entirely likely that if she lands a shot in the face he could get knocked out by it even if it didnt kill him.

See above I guess.

>Aura is invisible yes, the only time its ever shown to be visible is if its close to breaking as it starts to flicker or if it breaks entirely in which case it visibly shatters into particles of the user's aura.

Odd, pretty sure I've seen it be visible, not blatantly so but like almost skin tight in the bit I've watched.

>Protected by something yes but like i explained above her semblance doesnt make her gradually stronger over time, she stores the damage she takes and then amps herself all at once, and she wouldnt activate her semblance at range in-chaarcter, she only really activates it in close to cqc range.

Yeah I got that, figured as much earlier too, but clarification is nice. Although, activating her semblance in cqc range I really dont see as a good idea, I was gonna say the best route would be to shotgun debris at him to overwhelm but then I realized all CD has to do is touch one of said debris and the rest along with that piece would just go back the source if he so chooses so... Well anyway, activating it within CQC, thus CD's effective range, I dont think is a good idea, because at that point CD can easily revert it back to normal the moment he lands a punch and while, there's like a 50/50 chance he may or may not have figured it out, I can definitely see him trying to restore what would appear to a suit Stand just to give it a shot and prevent any potential threat. At which atht point it's just Yang and CD punching each other in the metaphorical dick till either Josuke says time to fuse, Yang begins overpowering CD, CD beings overpowering Yang, one of the two attempts to create distance between em (Josuke has a variety of ways and is known to do that and I'm sure Yang can rocket herself out via KE shots), which brings the match back to neither can actually harm each other because Yang's KE and shells can easily be restored and Josuke doesnt really have a way to fuse or harm at range unless he honestly tries that rock throw trick but fusing is one thing that's a possible outcome, the rock trick, while it's something he can definitely do, idk if he'd think of that.

>Going by her fight against team FNKI, specifically Neon who bantered and insulted her the entire time, she'd get annoyed at best (And even then she went on to beat both of her opponents solo). And seeing how sensitive Yang is about her hair to the point of flying into a blind rage is one strand of hair is damaged she'd probably sympathize with Josuke.

I can definitly see them being chill as **** and bros normally, but no fun allowed, only blood, I guess. tbh I can see her poking fun at Josuke's hair if she got annpyed simply because it's a very easy target to make fun of, not gonna lie but Josuke is unironically asking for it, even if she brings up, not even insults it that could be enough to put him over the edge. I mean birds of a feather flock together, Josuke would probably feel her too.

Dont know but I'm feeling inconclusive, there's a lot of situations where either could pull a win, down to the point it almost feels like luck.

before changing my vote from Josuke lol, I didn't word it too well. I'm voting inconclusive now though

(My last reply didnt post for some reason that was pretty upsetting, here we go again)

After reading this thread I see quite a bit wrong with it, in my opinion Yang wins this pretty handedly and would be a stomp were it not for Josuke's intelligence probably allowing him to ass-pull a win occasionally. Here are the arguments I found were wrong and my reasoning against them.

1. Josuke cannot revert Yang's projectiles. To revert an object with CD, josuke or his stand has to make contact with it. Yang's projectiles not only explode on contact, but are also amplified by her semblance. An amped shot will kill Josuke, and due to the nature of them exploding they cannot be blocked, especially because of my next point.

2. Damage dealt to Crazy Diamond is also dealt to Josuke. If CD attempts to block any of these attacks from Yang, Josuke will die. He does not have an aura to protect him vs Ynag's overwhelming power. Speaking of protection, this also leads into my next point.

3. Josuke cannot use CD on himself. This was established quite well in Diamond is Unbreakable. If he was shot by a bullet, then yes he can use CD on the bullet to revert it back, but he will still have the bullet wound. This also means that he cannot "revert himself" to dodge yang as was said earlier in the thread. It also means he cannot heal himself to sustain against Yang so that is not a win condition. And it's his common win condition stated in this thread that I also have a problem with.

4. Josuke will not be able to bury Yang in a material to kill her such as he did to Angelo. To do this, josuke had to pummel Angelo repeatedly into a rock. If he attempts to do this to someone such as Yang, not only will he power her up, but there is no way his punches by him or CD will be strong enough to knock Yang that far into something. PLUS due to CD's requirement of touch he would have to be in melee range of Yang with her not even fighting back. Not only this but in character Josuke didnt even fully bury Angelo, he left his face exposed even to someone who tried to murder his family. Only once he tried to kill a kid did Josuke finish the job. If he tries to do this to Yang (a much stronger opponent) she is going to have no problem breaking out of that, ESPECIALLY a semblance enhance Yang.

It's for these reason that I believe Yang wins quite handedly.

No one said he could heal him self but he did revert himself back to a few feet against killer queen also yeah according to the rules of this wiki jouske should be able to affect yang also he can revert the bullets cause he reverted missiles

I think you need to reread the post I made because you misconstrued most of it and didnt address Josukes win condition not working.

@Morlock Crazy Diamond isnt far enough behind Yang to be killed by the explosions, theyre 1.42 tons to CD's 1.2 tons

Okay so um first he says no to yang's shells and yang still won't be readly for invisible enemy and jouske could easily floor her in the ground before she can react yang isnt really that smart

>Josuke cannot revert Yang's projectiles.

Yes they can? Upon contact with CD, regardless of what they are or if they explode on contact, they can and will be reverted back. He aint gonna be taking damage from them because they get restored on contact before they can actually do any real damage. They'll never actually explode on contact because said contact literally prevents them from exploding. And given CD can literally revert pure energy and the like, no issue here. The only way he'd take damage is if he simply tried blocking them without using his restoration power in conjuction. Which is extremely unlikely given what he's up against.

>Damage dealt to Crazy Diamond is also dealt to Josuke.

Yes no shit, nobody said otherwise, you're arguing against points nobody made. Nobody also said anything about blocking blows from Semblance Yang either.

Point 3 is, again, a point nobody argued because literally everyone is already aware of it.

As for point 4, not even. Yang doesnt have to buried in the material, she just has to touch said material. Ignoring the fact that Angelo was fused with the rock even in the instance you're saying, his entire body other than his head was fused, so he could still talk and be interrogated but that's it, not incased but quite literally fused with the rock, we actually explicitly see as much with his hand and, well the rest of his body. I'd recommend actually going back and reading it because you clearly misunderstood what happened there, Yang cant break out of it because she is it. Also you're ignoring that aint even the only time he did this. He did it to Enigma as well for less than what Angelo did, literally made him a book via fusing him with shredded paper. And he's distored numerous things when angry. The requirement for this power is for two things to be touching, that's it, there's no need to bury, all that does is accelerate the brutality of it.

All I got from your post is arguing things nobody argued and thus werent a factor to begin with, misunderstanding the fusionism in the very scene it happens in and forgetting he's done it more than once while also adding restrictions that dont actually exist on it. But also ignoring the numerous other points made in Josuke's favour that you didnt even bother to comment on like the fact that he can easily revert her semblance mitigating the whole huge AP advantage, and probably quite easily at that given the whole invisiblity thing and the fact Yang wouldnt expect for CD to even exist as he does, as a buff floating invisble dude, allowing an easy stealth blow to revert her back to base upon entering cqc, which at that point theyre both in cqc and about equal.

CD can reverse her projectiles of pure energy, He's done it before and even if they explode on contact he's reversed SHA and Bad Companies missiles plus SuperFlies energy. Also yes damage to CD will go back to Josuke but does Aura allow one to harm stands? Well, even if it does while she holds the AP advantage I'm pretty sure you need a 7x+ ap advantage to one shot.

Also when people said reverting himself to dodge people mean by holding on to broken objects and then healing them.

Also it would be a bit difficult for Josuke to fuse her with rock it's still an option he can do if bloodlusted. Plus she wouldnt be able to easily break free from it because it's fusing her with rock not encasing her in it.

Either ways if it means this thread can die and my worm threads can get more attention I'll vote for inconclusive, w e e k l y

>Also it would be a bit difficult for Josuke to fuse her with rock

Doesnt even have to be rock, it can be anything. If he really wanted to he could fuse and distort herself on contact if he's in a bloodlusted state given basically anything he fixes gets extremely distorted and crippled.

1. Projectiles will not auto revert upon contact with CD, he did not do this in the series, projectiles were always either blocked or touched afterwards to then launch at his enemies. For example in his battle vs suoer fly, he wat being hit and wounded by attacks, then after that monologue he reflected the energy back at the stand user. Josuke still got injured. 2. You addressing things one by one is showing how it doesnt work here since i connected my points. CD not being able to block means he cannot revert shots by Yang since those are also amped by her semblance. Your retort is only correct because you did it in a vaccum. 3. I quoted what point 3 was a reply to as people were making that argument that i quoted. 4. Except Josuke loses in CQC, hits like that makes the gap between him and Yang more extreme, Yang isnt going to stand there befuddled like a moron she is going to hit back.

I didnt address Yang's semblance revertjng because that has already been done in the thread. Reverting Yang's semblance will refill her aura. Which then is like restoring her durability.

Also I just rewatched the bad company fight. The missiles left massive holes in Josuke's arms you are being disingenuous. It doesn't and hasn't ever auto reflected without hurting Josuke.

Uh, he can make things auto revert on contact if he wants, only reason he didn't do it at first was because he was caught off guard and no expecting SuperFly to throw his attacks back at him.

Also what are you even going on about? My addressing your points one by one makes them invalid? What?

Also Josuke is at a disadvantage in raw power he wouldn't be in hth, atleast not initially as CD is invisible and she wouldn't expect it. Again, you need a 7x AP gap to oneshot

Don't know, he never tried it, we just know his ability works fine with zero issue on stands and souls and the like. And the fusionism is just his normal ability but not properly working due to anger or bloodlust, ie the things in question are fixed wrongly and instead fuse or jumble up or heavily distort (example being his ****** up furniture, Jotaro's ****** up hat, or that dude's face early on).

He's used his ability to fix Stands and the like while not pissed off (there's a few examples that still havent been broupt up as well, like Bad Company, his power worked on that stand) though so we know he can distort or fuse em.

Although I know what you're getting at, in that can that immaterial objects fuse with the aura? The answer is yes, Stands can imbue objects with Stand energy, allowing said object to interact with Stands despite not being non-corporal. That's actually why things like Ebony Devil, Sex Pistol's bullets and Anubis can interact with Stands despite being normal objects, the Stands theyselves imbue em with Stand energy. It's even pointed out in the Part 7 infographic (specifically points out Sex Pistol's and Anubis). So even in theory, if we assume the fusionism may not work on the aura even though the source material says otherwise, it's a moot point. CD can make the objects fuse with it by physically interacting with said objects.

Morlock435 said:
Also I just rewatched the bad company fight. The missiles left massive holes in Josuke's arms you are being disingenuous. It doesn't and hasn't ever auto reflected without hurting Josuke.
Uh yeah, because he didnt block those specific issiles, it's why I said, multiple times before as long as Josue knows where they're coming from, it's a non-issue, if he doesnt though then yeah it'll hit him.

For one talking about being disingenious you faild to read the thread and faild to mention the scene you're talking about those missiles CD simply didnt restore in the first place or blocked because he was stealthed.

Also >watched

That explains a lot, anime, especially Part 4 takes some liberties.
X22 (1)
Like your misunderstanding of Angelo not being fused with the rock initially, here's what it looked like in the manga before complete fusing and while his head was still exposed.

Sorry for the triple post.

> Reverting Yang's semblance will refill her aura. Which then is like restoring her durability.

Uh, that was already discussed as well. Josuke can manually control how far things get restored, the exact specifics of what is exactly being restored and in some cases, go all out and do a 180.

He doesnt have to restore the aura to revert the semblance.

What? After Josukes stepped on the land mine multiple missiles fired at him. Crazy diamond came in between and blocked it with his arm. This then left massive holes in Josuke's arm. Rewatch the fight.

Yang's semblance isnt a tangible thing it's an abstraction tied to the condition of her aura. The more damaged her aura is the stronger she gets, and upon breaking her aura she no longer has access to this strength. For her strength to increase she must get damaged, for her strength to lower the aura has to not be in a damaged state, hence if her damage is lowered then her aura must be restored.

Edit; mobile butchered this reply.

Morlock435 said:
What? After Josukes stepped on the land mine multiple missiles fired at him. Crazy diamond came in between and blocked it with his arm. This then left massive holes in Josuke's arm. Rewatch the fight.
No need, I have the manga open. Josuke steps on a hidden landmine (a luxury that Yang does not have, while also deflecting thousands upon thousands of bullets and artilery fire), gets put on his knees, Bad Company fires four missiles at him from both sides, CD punches and stops the two from the front but not the two from a back/side and gets tagged in the arm because he wasnt expecting em.
X13 (17)
As for the semblance thing, Josuke has literally used his power to desummon the Stands of others and cancel out powers. Given his precision with it in most cases, he's shown the abilities needed and the precision to cancel the semblance out but not guranteeing a full aura heal.

Honestly, one more mistake out of you or misintepreting a feat or scene in the manga and I'm gonna discard your opinions on this subject, you got one more.

Once again you are being disingenuous and now condescending. If you look at literally the page before that you can see Josuke looking at all 4 missiles coming at him. There was no surprise missiles. It's clear as day if you post the context. This is exactly as I said before, taking things in a vaccum with no context.

How is being able to read being disingenious? Looking at the panel prior Josuke isnt paying attention to the other two and is only looking at the two he actually blocks, his head is completely turned to the side and thus those missiles are out of his view. Not only that but if you actually look at the paneling and the the very blatant speed trails from the missiles, the missiles change their trajectory and do a 180 and get him from behind. Hell even in the very panel above you can see Josuke finally notice em along with a !! but it's to late to properly counter.

For one who's saying to stop taking things without context it seems to me that's all you've been doing thus far. Even in your retorts of others doing the samne thing, not only is that hypocritical but that was your last chance. Opinion discarded.

Edit: Looking even further at the coloured HQ panels. Josuke isnt even looking to the side, he's looking at the floor because he just tripped and the missiles that do tag him have a curved flight path, so yeah, stand by what I said.

what? He knocks aside the right pair of missiles that would require him to completely skip past the left pair. Do you ever reread your replies, both of your last paragraphs are so high and mighty. Every reply you have made even to my original post has been hostile. I just posted the context and there is no way he didnt see the left pair of missiles.

Back