• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, so Armstrong is around 20 kilotons and Gai is above 16, so I'll assume they have very similar AP.

Gai can use the Gates to amp himself, I guess to 5th Gate because I don't believe 6th Gate doesn't bump him to another tier, so let's see

Gai is much more skilled, definitely comparable to Raiden in skill, so I'll give him that.

But to damage Armstrong in this case you would need a very good AP advantage, Gai in base and lower Gates can't really damage Armstrong because of nanomachines, but I think he can actually deal damage with some better Gates, or make just make Senator run out of nanomachines power, but welp, they have comparable stamina so hardly see that happening.

Senator can also do AOE attacks like big geysers of fire, explosions, can heal himself and amp his statistics greatly with nanomachines, son...

Welp, gotta vote for mother of all omelettes.

Back