• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Space-Time Shattering Protagonists Go At It (Redo)

Goku has reactive PL and gets super strong as he fights so he should widen the gap also charging a kamehameha doesn't actually take that long they tend to drag it out though to make it more dramatic I guess but another thing is the charged attack increases both strength and speed so a charged kamehameha will be faster than goku. He could also do what he did against kefla or do a instant transmission kamehameha (that's actually genius btw).
Ryuko literally has Reactive Evolution to go against that. Also, Jiren took a powerful Kamehameha to the face by Goku and was severely damaged, but not completely obliterated. Ryuko can also create force fields to block out a kamehameha, just like what she did against Nonon

I don’t really see pushing her off as a good way for him to win. If they’re close to the edge Ryuko loses, of they’re in the middle of the arena, Ryuko can push it away in time
Well this better than the first one.

Voting Goku
The reason I bring it up is because that huge ass mass was under 10x gravity plus it's in base form pre SSG. Basically it should be way higher than class M.
We really need to figure out Super lifting strength..

The reason I bring it up is because that huge ass mass was under 10x gravity plus it's in base form pre SSG. Basically it should be way higher than class M.
You can’t just assume it’s higher than class m without any calc or something. 10x gravity is nowhere near Class M, Ryuko can easily stand up under that pressure

Just here to clarify some stuff , goku does have the lifting strenght advantage, he moved in a black hole that sunk through a material that has at least star level durability , did push ups with a suit that sunk through a planet , and the stuff that he was training with on king kai's planet which are all waaaay above her class M .

As for ki blasts using vegeta deflecting jiren's blast is In no way shape or form an argument for Ryuko also being able to deflect anything goku throws at her , those blasts were clearly not at full power , that's pretty obvious .

Also are we forgetting that speed is equalized ? Goku not only has the hax , skill, AP and LS advantage but also since speed is equal than ryuko won't do any better than kefla , she simply has no way to even touch him , her only hope is to stall long enough for goku to tire out , but as seen with his fight with kefla he'll just knock her off when he feels things are getting dicey

Ryuko literally has Reactive Evolution to go against that. Also, Jiren took a powerful Kamehameha to the face by Goku and was severely damaged, but not completely obliterated. Ryuko can also create force fields to block out a kamehameha, just like what she did against Nonon
Reactive evolution doesn't make your power level stronger, it's not to be confused with reactive PL which goku has. Goku and jiren were relative in PL and goku was definitely holding back as to not kill jiren and not get disqualified, basically if they want to they can vaporize stuff with ki. Her forcefields are sound based according to her profile, if they aren't then wouldn't they scale to her durability or something? Goku still has the AP advantage will it be enough?
You can’t just assume it’s higher than class m without any calc or something. 10x gravity is nowhere near Class M, Ryuko can easily stand up under that pressure
I know I don't have a calc BUT we KNOW lifting strength increases with SSJ forms and KK, so with multipliers goku should easily surpass class M when we upscaled from like class 100 even. Oh also I meant 10x applies to the mass he's holding.

Reactive evolution doesn't make your power level stronger, it's not to be confused with reactive PL which goku has. Goku and jiren were relative in PL and goku was definitely holding back as to not kill jiren and not get disqualified, basically if they want to they can vaporize stuff with ki. Her forcefields are sound based according to her profile, if they aren't then wouldn't they scale to her durability or something? Goku still has the AP advantage will it be enough?
Reactive Evolution page: “A combination of Adaptation and Reactive Power Level, rather than adapting to better utilize their resources or rather than just growing stronger, the user improves in any number of ways to become more successful, durable, and powerful whenever their respective limits are tested.” Also, I’m well aware Jiren was suppressed, but he was still superior to Vegeta. And Forcefields are not counted for durability ratings

Just here to clarify some stuff , goku does have the lifting strenght advantage, he moved in a black hole that sunk through a material that has at least star level durability , did push ups with a suit that sunk through a planet , and the stuff that he was training with on king kai's planet which are all waaaay above her class M .

As for ki blasts using vegeta deflecting jiren's blast is In no way shape or form an argument for Ryuko also being able to deflect anything goku throws at her , those blasts were clearly not at full power , that's pretty obvious .

Also are we forgetting that speed is equalized ? Goku not only has the hax , skill, AP and LS advantage but also since speed is equal than ryuko won't do any better than kefla , she simply has no way to even touch him , her only hope is to stall long enough for goku to tire out , but as seen with his fight with kefla he'll just knock her off when he feels things are getting dicey
Instinctive reaction doesn’t mean you can’t be touched. Literally Jiren doesn’t even have UI, but he could still keep up with Goku because of them being equal in speed

Instinctive reaction doesn’t mean you can’t be touched. Literally Jiren doesn’t even have UI, but he could still keep up with Goku because of them being equal in speed
No jiren was stronger than goku at the beginning, but when goku stood back up he also got faster .
Kefla showered the arena with blasts and she couldn't hit goku , and since speed is equalized and goku has the skill advantage then it's a death sentence for ryuko

No jiren was stronger than goku at the beginning, but when goku stood back up he also got faster .
Kefla showered the arena with blasts and she couldn't hit goku , and since speed is equalized and goku has the skill advantage then it's a death sentence for ryuko
Ryuko is skilled in her own right, specifically in swordsmanship, she could fight on par with Satsuki who is incredibly skilled with swords. Goku has the skill advantage in hand-to-hand combat, Ryuko has swordsmanship skills that can go on par with that kind of fighting skill. Plus she’d be capable of handling enormous amounts of pain from someone who’s a bit stronger than her

Ryuko is skilled in her own right, specifically in swordsmanship, she could fight on par with Satsuki who is incredibly skilled with swords. Goku has the skill advantage in hand-to-hand combat, Ryuko has swordsmanship skills that can go on par with that kind of fighting skill
1-Fighting with a sword would make no difference since she can't slash him anyway, it's like she'll just be using a stick .

2- You can't assume he swords skills are enough to make her on par with goku's hand to hand skills which he was practicing his entire life .

3- remember what happened when trunks pulled a sword on goku ? Yeah one finger

Reactive Evolution page: “A combination of Adaptation and Reactive Power Level, rather than adapting to better utilize their resources or rather than just growing stronger, the user improves in any number of ways to become more successful, durable, and powerful whenever their respective limits are tested.” Also, I’m well aware Jiren was suppressed, but he was still superior to Vegeta. And Forcefields are not counted for durability ratings
From reactive PL page: " It is important to avoid confusing this ability with Reactive Evolution, which allows one to develop new powers and resistances in response to the enemy's attacks, and may encompass this ability as well in the process. By contrast, Reactive Power Level does not grant any new abilities, it strictly improves existing ones."
Ryuko only has reactive evolution on her profile not reactive PL.

1-Fighting with a sword would make no difference since she can't slash him anyway, it's like she'll just be using a stick .

2- You can't assume he swords skills are enough to make her on par with goku's hand to hand skills which he was practicing his entire life .

3- remember what happened when trunks pulled a sword on goku ? Yeah one finger
1. She doesn’t only use swords for attacking, she also uses them for quick defense

2. You’re right, but you also can’t assume Goku’s hand-to-hand skills are on par with her swordsmanship, which she’s a prodigy at, and could fight with Satsuki, while Ryuko has only been using the scissor blade like only 3 times at that time

3. Trunks was so much weaker than SSJ3 Goku, here Ryuko and Goku are nigh-even

From reactive PL page: " It is important to avoid confusing this ability with Reactive Evolution, which allows one to develop new powers and resistances in response to the enemy's attacks, and may encompass this ability as well in the process. By contrast, Reactive Power Level does not grant any new abilities, it strictly improves existing ones."
Ryuko only has reactive evolution on her profile not reactive PL.
Reactive Evolution is literally stated to be a combination of Reactive Power level and Adaptation. RE is a more useful ability than RPL

“and may encompass this ability as well in the process” They’re literally saying that RPL is a part of RE, read everything

2. You’re right, but you also can’t assume Goku’s hand-to-hand skills are on par with her swordsmanship, which she’s a prodigy at, and could fight with Satsuki, while Ryuko has only been using the scissor blade like only 3 times at that time
Are you serious ? Goku is one of the most skilled characters on this site , I'm not assuming he is superior , it's a fact .
Goku is not only a prodigy but he surpassed the likes of master Roshi who has iirc 400 years of experience back in OG DB . He massively, and i mean MASSIVELY outskills
3. Trunks was so much weaker than SSJ3 Goku, here Ryuko and Goku are nigh-even
Euuuh i was reffering to ssj1 trunks vs ssj1 goku back in the android saga

Are you serious ? Goku is one of the most skilled characters on this site , I'm not assuming he is superior , it's a fact .
Goku is not only a prodigy but he surpassed the likes of master Roshi who has iirc 400 years of experience back in OG DB . He massively, and i mean MASSIVELY outskills

Euuuh i was reffering to ssj1 trunks vs ssj1 goku back in the android saga
Okay, Ryūko is still capable of handling hella hits from Goku, and can keep fighting longer than him. And the thing that happened in the android saga, Goku is more powerful than Trunks at that time. Goku trained a year prior to arriving back on earth, and Trunks didn’t have that kind of crazy training

Reactive Evolution is literally stated to be a combination of Reactive Power level and Adaptation. RE is a more useful ability than RPL
It just said that they aren't the same thing and it said that reactive evolution MAY encompass reactive PL. This is crucial because ryuko only has reactive evolution not reactive PL.

It just said that they aren't the same thing and it said that reactive evolution MAY encompass reactive PL. This is crucial because ryuko only has reactive evolution not reactive PL.
Oh okay, if Ryuko didn’t get the RPL part of Reactive Evolution, she would just have adaptation then. But it turns out she has reactive evolution, so she gets stronger as the fight goes on, and she adapts to situations to better fit her situation

Also, in episode 24 of Kill la Kill Ryuko said to Ragyo “the closer I get to dying, the stronger I bounce back from it” I don’t remember exactly what she said, but yeah, she said something along those lines to Ragyo, go see for yourself

Okay, Ryūko is still capable of handling hella hits from Goku, and can keep fighting longer than him. And the thing that happened in the android saga, Goku is more powerful than Trunks at that time. Goku trained a year prior to arriving back on earth, and Trunks didn’t have that kind of crazy training
But can you prove that the difference between goku and ryuko is smaller than the one between him and trunks ?

Can u quantify it ? No .
We just know that he's stronger than both and should theoretically be able to handle her sword as easily as he did to trunks's

But can you prove that the difference between goku and ryuko is smaller than the one between him and trunks ?

Can u quantify it ? No .
We just know that he's stronger than both and should theoretically be able to handle her sword as easily as he did to trunks's
We also can’t assume he can handle her sword as easily as she did with Trunks, so it goes both ways

Adaptation doesn't make her physically stronger. So goku is basically getting stronger and faster until he can one shot with a kamehameha.

Adaptation doesn't make her physically stronger. So goku is basically getting stronger and faster until he can one shot with a kamehameha.
“Also, in episode 24 of Kill la Kill Ryuko said to Ragyo “the closer I get to dying, the stronger I bounce back from it” I don’t remember exactly what she said, but yeah, she said something along those lines to Ragyo, go see for yourself”

No we can , he is stronger tha' both of them , so the assumption is valid , if ryuko was on par with goku than yes i'd agree with you but that's not the case
But the gap is also needed to be accounted for. The gap between Trunks and Goku could be larger than the gap between Goku and Ryuko, and vice versa

Wait wait wait , i just noticed smtg , i just looked at jiren's profile and the version of him that fought 1st Ui sign goku says " At least low 2-C " scalling to the other GoDs .

This might actually be an AP stomp

Wait wait wait , i just noticed smtg , i just looked at jiren's profile and the version of him that fought 1st Ui sign goku says " At least low 2-C " scalling to the other GoDs .

This might actually be an AP stomp
No, that’s full power Jiren, his base key is just “Low 2-C”, which is the one Goku fought

Back