• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two rich girls with terrible personalities fight each other

Weiss Schnee vs Chloé Bourgeois

Seasons 6 Weiss vs Queen Bee

Speed equalized

No prep

Weiss already has Queen Lancer summoned

Who wins?

The rich girl everyone loves:

The rich girl everyone hates:

WeeklyBattles said:
Why volume 1-3 Weiss? Even current weiss is High 8-C
1. Current Weiss is 8B last I checked

2. Volume 4 and up would stomp because if AP and speed is equalized, Weiss is superior in all other categories by a large margin.

Using Weiss's 8C key makes this fight more fair cause Weiss has far greater skill, variety, manuverability, and experience

1. 8-B RWBY as a whole is being removed

2. Isnt Miraculous Ladybug above baseline High 8-C? Because RWBY High 8-Cs are baseline.

WeeklyBattles said:
1. 8-B RWBY as a whole is being removed
2. Isnt Miraculous Ladybug above baseline High 8-C? Because RWBY High 8-Cs are baseline.
1. Why is it being removed? Show me the thread

2. They aren't baseline since Ruby can 1 shot Nevermores who are at least far stronger than individua members of Vol.1 Team RWBY who are 1.21 tons. So that's about 7-8 tons for RWBY Vol. 4-5. Plus as far as I can find Miraculous doesn't have a calc for their High 8C rating, so they are also baseline

WeeklyBattles said:
1. 8-B feat got debunked
2. Ys, she's baseline High 8-C for that
1. There are multiple 8B feats in RWBY. Which one specifically did they debunk? And are you saying even Qrow, Winter, Hazel, Tyrian, and other High tiers in the verse are getting nerfed as well?

2. According to the 1 shot page, 1 shotting someone needs about a 7.5 times difference

Since Vol.4 Ruby 1 shot Nevermore

And Nevermore is far superior to Vol.1 Ruby

And ol.1 Ruby is 1.21 tons

then Vol.4 Ruby is about 7-8 tons

way higher than baseline

1. Nope there is a single 8-B feat, and yes they are

2. That only applies to vs threads, nothing else

WeeklyBattles said:
1. Nope there is a single 8-B feat, and yes they are
2. That only applies to vs threads, nothing else
1. Ok then which feat is it? cause there's the Queen Lancer one, and the Atlesian Mech one, and the powerslacing to Qrow for team RWBY. Which one is being debunked?

2. oh my bad then

ok so the feat isn't exactly being completely removed, it's being redone

eh I changed it now. This should be fair

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Queen Bee (and by extention Queen Wasp) is going to be upgraded to at least 8-B very soo based on these accepted calcs, so it's a stomp in Queen Wasp's favor unless Weiss has an 8-B form at least
Everyone fighting the mech was able to stagger/damage Cordovin's mech at some point; Weiss actually did this multiple times

Basically Vol.6 Weiss scales to far far far superior to 1.21 tons, while Queen Bee scales to about 10 tons

I'll switch to Queen Bee to make this fair

Mickey1940 said:
Everyone fighting the mech was able to stagger/damage Cordovin's mech at some point; Weiss actually did this multiple times

Basically Vol.6 Weiss scales to far far far superior to 1.21 tons, while Queen Bee scales to about 10 tons

I'll switch to Queen Bee to make this fair
Did you read the pages for the calcs? All miraculous holders scale to Cat Noir who survived a hard hit from Stoneheart, who previously destroyed the Montparnasse tower (which was calced to be about 83.9 Tons) and became even more poweeful when he kicked Cat Noir, Unharmed.

That would make Queen Bee's durability and AP at least at this level, and Queen Wasp may or may not be even stronger.

Unless Weiss have better durability and AP feats, Queen Bee is now almost 70 times stronger than her

Back