• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is a relatively straightforward CRT.

Based on these accepted calcs, some ratings for various characters should be updated. Since the Miraculous New York special gave the show many feats to work with, I'll split the CRT into several parts.

Part 1: Attack Potency Revisions

Season 3 & NYC Special Miraculous holders, as well as most season 3 akumatized villains should scale to this calc of Mr. Pigeon flying the Eiffel tower to the moon, which was calced and accepted at High 7-C (About 151.025 KiloTons of TNT)

This is also consistent with the show as Season 3 Ladybug and Cat Noir can effortlessly stomp villains such as Mr. Pigeon, who matched their Season 1 selves.

However, not all heroes scale to the calc. There are some heroes who are still generally comparable to the High 7-C characters, but aren't quite as strong and scale below them. I suggest that these character would scale to 7-C+ by downscaling from High 7-C

At the same time, akumatized miraculous holders should be stronger than their unakumatized hero self as akumatization was stated to multiply power. This would mean that the akumatized season 2 heroes (Queen Wasp, Rena Rage and Shell Shock) should all scale to 7-C+ as well by scaling above their 7-C selves

Majestia would scale to her own accepted calc of her pushing the moon, which was calced at 5-A. The only ones who scale to this are Majestia herself, as she's consistently treated as the strongest superhero in the United States and is stated to never regularly use her full power, and Cat Blanc's Cataclysm, which already shown to be capable of much stronger feats

Part 2: Speed Revisions

The characters who scale to High 7-C should also scale to this accepted calc of Ladybug outspeeding missiles, which was calced at "Hypersonic" speed (About Mach 7.409)

That is also consistent in the show because Ladybug and Cat Noir are able to easily blitz the likes of Mr. Pigeon who scale to their Season 1 selves. In the episode "Cat Blanc", Cat Noir was able to effortlessly outspeed an akuma sent toward Marinette and catch it before it reached her.

The akumas already has an accepted calc that was calced at Mach 1.8, or "Supersonic". The akuma also already managed to fly more than halfway between Adrien and Marinette by the time he transformed into Cat Noir

Ladybug and Cat Noir's space power-ups also make their travel speed significantly faster than before, as Cat Noir states that "Astro Cat could "quickly" get from New York to Paris.".

Majestia, who scales far above everyone else except Cat Blanc (in some aspects) should scale to her own feats:

1) She managed to blitz Technolizer, an akumatized villain who scales to Cat Blanc's FTL feat, making her movement speed FTL too. She also have an accepted Sub-Reletivistic+ calc of her flying back from the moon to earth in a short time.

2) She also threw a rocket to the sun in FTL+ speeds (About 93c, nearly the baseline level for Massively FTL). This calc was also accepted, so her attack speed and reactions should scale to that feat

Part 3: Who Scales?

I made a list of the characters which will be affected by this upgrade and listed them in terms of scaling:

Here's the list (sorted as a table for convenience sake. Some profiles weren't published yet but they're intended to be published after this CRT)

Character(s) scaledTier / Attack PotencySpeed
Season 1-2 Miraculous Holders & Akumatized Villains7-C / Town level
Supersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions​
Season 3 & New York Special Miraculous Holders & Akumatized Villains​
High 7-C / Large Town level
Hypersonic with FTL reactions​
Mr. Pigeon (Season 3)7-C / Town level
Supersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions​
Mr. Pigeon (Miraculous New York Special)High 7-C / Large Town level
Hawk MothAt least High 7-C / At least Large Town level
MayuraHigh 7-C / Large Town level
Sparrow7-C+ / Town level+
Knight OwlHigh 7-C / Large Town level
Majestia5-A / Large Planet levelFTL with FTL+ reactions
Cat BlancHigh 7-C / Large Town level
TimetaggerAt least High 7-C / At least Large Town levelHypersonic with FTL reactions
ChrismasterHigh 8-C to 7-C by himself. High 7-C with his toys / Large Building level to Town level by himself. Large Town level with his toys
BunnyxAt least High 7-C / At least Large Town level
SentimonstersHigh 7-C / Large Town level
FeastAt least High 7-C / At least Large Town level

Since @Amelia_Lonelyheart is listed on the verse page, she might be able to help evaluate this CRT. If there are any other staff members you think that can help out with evaluating this, you can tell me so that I can ping them.

If all of the calculations were accepted, this can probably be applied.

I'll just quote myself from another thread:
I know it is not really possible for every calc member to know enough about a verse to discuss logic and reason. They just check the math and see if it is fine. But that only means the math is fine. It does not mean that the calc is accepted. For the calc to be accepted and reflected on profiles, it needs to be brought up in a CRT and be discussed and approved by the knowledgeable members and mods.
What I meant here is that stuff like outliers, scaling, validity, etc still need to be discussed before applying the revision. Simply making a calc with correct math doesn't mean we can make revisions.

I suppose so, but very few of our members are interested in this verse.

Should I call some random staff members here in lack of better options?

I'll just quote myself from another thread:

What I meant here is that stuff like outliers, scaling, validity, etc still need to be discussed before applying the revision. Simply making a calc with correct math doesn't mean we can make revisions.
I already explained the reasons why the characters I mentioned scale to the upgrades, but I'll elaborate on that

In Season 3, Ladybug and Cat Noir became much stronger than they previously were, and were able to effortlessly stomp Mr. Pigeon, a supervillain that they fought against in Season 1 of the show. Also, in the episode "Stormy Weather 2", Stormy Weather, a supervillain Ladybug and Cat Noir fought against in Season 1, returns again much stronger than she was before, with multiple character, including herself, Hawk Moth, Alya, Nino and Ladybug all sayong she got much more powerful than before. Ladybug also mentioned that not only she became stronger, but so did Cat Noir and her

The other Season 3 Miraculous holders all scale to Ladybug due to them having feats of being able to keep up with her, such as The 6 superheroes all contend and damge Party Crasher, and the Miraculous holders affected by Miracle Queen keeping up with Ladybug and Cat Noir

As for the New York Superheroes, Superheroes such as Knightowl and Uncanny Valley can keep up with Technolizer, an akumatized villain and Ladybug and Cat Noir. Sparrow is weaker than the two of them, but she shouldn't be overwhelmingly weaker than Knightowl and Uncanny Valley so she would be 7-C+ by downscaling from High 7-C

Akumatization was stated to multiply the victim's power, meaning the akumatized superheroes are much stronger than their regular superhero forms. Meaning that Queen Wasp (Queen Bee's akumatized form), Rena Rage (Rena Rouge's akumatized form) and Shell-Shock (Carapace's akumatized form) should all scale to 7-C+ as well by upscaling from 7-C (and Miraculous Ladybug 7-C scale to around 40 Kilotons of TNT). Season 3 Akumatized Heroes such as Miracle Queen and Cat Blanc would just scale higher into High 7-C physically

Regarding Majestia, her feats would only scale to her and it's made pretty clear she is much stronger than everyone else, to the point that she always hold back in fights in order to not hurt civillains or not one shot and kill villains with a single punch (basically similar to Superman's world of cardboard speech regarding how he need to always hold back so much. Her 5-A feat was done when she was affected by a supervillain who removed her fear of her own powers to not hurt the people around her.

Lastly, There are also no anti-feats to really question the validity of these feats.

Okay. Thanks. This can probably be applied then.

However, please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Thank you.

Tell me here when you are done.

Back