• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two redheads who are the main character's tough rivals are fighting

It's has nothing to do with different verses... It has to do with the ability

I've already showed obs haki being able to see peoples soul, see peoples emotion... They can sense people's presence, can hear tiny noises from kilometers away and much more

Nagato does not have resistances to all of these in his profile... So you should read the profiles first before talking
None. Literally none of the things you mentioned help him. Sage mode user can do everything you just mentioned. Naruto sensed the whole war in a whole country. Can see and sense emotions and can see souls
Heck fodders in naruto can.
Not exactly sure what resistances you are talking about here lol.

Anyways I'm tired of this back and forth. You're not even addressing my points at this point

I vote nagato. You vote katakuri right? Alright cool

He won't know instantly but after fighting for a while he'd notice what it is then use the moves in his bag to counter it
He's not going to be able to fight for a while, bro thinks it's going to be a 1v1 like luffy vs katakuri... If nagato gets anywhere near hundreds of meters, he gets pancaked

And since katakuri will be the first one sensing and seeing him from a distance, it will be over before nagato even does anything

None. Literally none of the things you mentioned help him. Sage mode user can do everything you just mentioned. Naruto sensed the whole war in a whole country. Can see and sense emotions and can see souls
Heck fodders in naruto can
Fodder in Naruto can't see emotions, and Sage mode sensing and KCM sensing are not the same.

Because willpower is the same as haki which is connected to the soul.
It's like saying water is connected to hydrogen which is connected to HCL just coz they share a property. Are you going to apply this to the other resistance like mind manipulation and so?

Heck fodders in naruto can.
Literally not on their profiles... What website you using? Tiktok or something?

I will say the FAQ thing saying willpower can’t be used is dumb. It’s like it forgets versus equalization is a thing. If willpower would grant you resistance to magical mind control it should grant you resistance to magical mind control, there is literally nothing complicated about that.

However, assuming Katakuri does resist gravity manipulation, is there any reason to assume he resist the Class P amount of it. Like you can resist devil fruit powers, but just having a resistance to the base power shouldn’t mean you resist it no matter how much the person has trained it up nor how proficient they are with it. I don’t see why his resistance would be anything but unquantifiable (which I want to clarify I’m coming from someone who just reads / watches one piece, don’t care about the match much at all, I just don’t see why he would scale to a guy hilariously far behind him in every stat (except observation I think, but that’s not the one that grants resistances)).

He's not going to be able to fight for a while, bro thinks it's going to be a 1v1 like luffy vs katakuri... If nagato gets anywhere near hundreds of meters, he gets pancaked

And since katakuri will be the first one sensing and seeing him from a distance, it will be over before nagato even does anything
Why will he be the first to sense and see him? It's already highly debatable if he can sense nagato+ nagato can also sense large distances away

However, assuming Katakuri does resist gravity manipulation, is there any reason to assume he resist the Class P amount of it. Like you can resist devil fruit powers, but just having a resistance to the base power shouldn’t mean you resist it no matter how much the person has trained it up nor how proficient they are with it. I don’t see why his resistance would be anything but unquantifiable
Fujitora's gravity is casually Class P and even heavier then nagatos Chibaku Tensei

Literally not on their profiles... What website you using? Tiktok or something?
Read profiles dude. Naruto sage mode profile "enhanced senses able to see the king of hell" the same stuff that takes souls and you can't see it normally. Emotion sensing an clairvoyance is on his profile

Fujitora's gravity is casually Class P and even heavier then nagatos Chibaku Tensei
Fujitora isn’t just some guy though. He’s an admiral. A lot of that power would be coming from his own strength with it. I don’t see why people cartoonishly inferior to him should scale to his lifting strength in particular versus just the default power of gravity without further evidence.

Why will he be the first to sense and see him? It's already highly debatable if he can sense nagato+ nagato can also sense large distances away
The starting distance is 4km away, usopp who just got observation haki could see and sense from kilometers away

Fujitora isn’t just some guy though. He’s an admiral. A lot of that power would be coming from his own strength. I don’t see why people cartoonishly inferior to him should scale to his lifting strength in particular versus just the default power of gravity without further evidence.
That is literally the default power of the fruit... Fujitora did the feat somewhere else while fighting luffy at the same time

I didn't say it does. Where did you get that from.
He told me haki could see emotions, sense them, sense from very far away. I replied what sage mode can do
Nagato has never hid from Sage Mode so this shouldn't be a talking point.
Fujitora isn’t just some guy though. He’s an admiral. A lot of that power would be coming from his own strength with it. I don’t see why people cartoonishly inferior to him should scale to his lifting strength in particular versus just the default power of gravity without further evidence.
Zoro resisted Fuji's gravity and Katakuri scales to that ls.
He was controlled dude. It was against jiraiya he hid.
Jiraiya has worse sensing and Sage Mode overall than Naruto.

“Zoro resisted Fuji's gravity and Katakuri scales to that ls.”

Do you have the scan (like not in a rude way, I would actually like to see if that’s the case or not).

Nagato has never hid from Sage Mode so this shouldn't be a talking point.

Zoro resisted Fuji's gravity and Katakuri scales to that ls.

Jiraiya has worse sensing and Sage Mode overall than Naruto.
He did hide from sage mode against jiraiya.

The difference between jiraya and naruto is naruto can gather more easily and doesn't show toad marks. Also ma and pa are perfect sages and they didn't sense him.

How is Mochi meant to smother someone who can fly?
The same way he smothered Luffy? With stickiness and LS.

He can also just coat it in Haki so it becomes a hard solid object that Nagato has no way of breaking out of due to its durability.

The same way he smothered Luffy? With stickiness and LS.

He can also just coat it in Haki so it becomes a hard solid object that Nagato has no way of breaking out of due to its durability.
Rain tiger, his foam jutsu. Yeah this isn't working in nagato

“Zoro resisted Fuji's gravity and Katakuri scales to that ls.”

Do you have the scan (like not in a rude way, I would actually like to see if that’s the case or not).
Luffy in Gear 4 can break Doffy's threads, and Zoro can't. Katakuri restrained Gear 4 Luffy.

The starting distance is 4km away, usopp who just got observation haki could see and sense from kilometers away
I never doubted how far haki can sense I just noted that nagato can sense from large distances away as well. Also gotta factor in nagato can avoid sensing kat can't

Luffy in Gear 4 can break Doffy's threads, and Zoro can't. Katakuri restrained Gear 4 Luffy.
What does that have to do with the gravity manipulation? Because that’s a very different reason than you said before. I mean I don’t even know what you mean by that point.

Read profiles dude. Naruto sage mode profile "enhanced senses able to see the king of hell" the same stuff that takes souls and you can't see it normally.
seeing something that's invisible is Neutral Vision, that's it
Emotion sensing an clairvoyance is on his profile
emotion sensing is not seeing emotions, that's why it's a extrasensory ability and not an enhanced senses ability...

What does that have to do with the gravity manipulation? Because that’s a very different reason than you said before. I mean I don’t even know what you mean by that point.
Zoro's LS scales to the gravity manipulation but can't do shit about Doffy's threads, which Katakuri is stronger than.

I never doubted how far haki can sense I just noted that nagato can sense from large distances away as well. Also gotta factor in nagato can avoid sensing kat can't
Just sensing something in the distance will give basically no info, just will knowing something is coming, while katakuri can literally see his future and also see him currently

Back