• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two redheads who are the main character's tough rivals are fighting

What's the wincon?... Having to get close to remove his soul which he won't know katakuri resists?

Fujitora's gravity is Class P as well
Planetary Devestation, The dog Katakuri can’t get rid of, Soul stealing which he shouldn’t resist.
I believe I am not the only one that knows that resistance via will power does not give you resistance to the ability in cross verse match ups right? So no katakuri won't resist it. And Ningedo kills you straight away
Fujitora’s Class P isn’t on his page so I didn’t see that, but Katakuri has nothing implying he could resist an Admiral. The guy was beaten by a Pre Gear 5 Luffy who’s still weaker than to equal to an admiral.

Last edited:
Planetary Devestation, The dog Katakuri can’t get rid of
Doesn't need to... He'll just move through it
Soul stealing which he shouldn’t resist.
Which he does resist as it's on his profile... Nagato would also have to get close to do that which will just instantly give kata the win if he does that
Fujitora’s Class P isn’t on his page so I didn’t see that, but Katakuri has nothing implying he could resist an Admiral. The guy was beaten by a Pre Gear 5 Luffy who’s still weaker than to equal than an admiral.
Doesn't matter... Haki resists the devil fruit ability not fujitora himself who can use arm haki

I think you’re giving Katakuri a bit too much credit assuming he wouldn’t attack the dog he has no knowledge of. He might future sight that but by then Nagato likely has something else set up for him. And resisting Devil Fruit powers doesn’t mean he can resist Fujitora, it’s dependent on Haki being stronger. Why would a Commanders haki be better than an Admirals? And even then, it’s devil fruit powers not just general gravity manipulation. By that logic, Luffy could resist matter manipulation if he happened to fight a man with the Mat Mat Fruit two days ago, even if the guy was weak.

Trafalgar Law stated that his Shambles ability would not work against those with superior Buso to him”

think you’re giving Katakuri a bit too much credit assuming he wouldn’t attack the dog he has no knowledge of.
Any animal gets conqueror haki'd and he'd have knowledge by seeing the future
And resisting Devil Fruit powers doesn’t mean he can resist Fujitora, it’s dependent on Haki being stronger. Why would a Commanders haki be better than an Admirals? And even then, it’s devil fruit powers not just general gravity manipulation. By that logic, Luffy could resist matter manipulation if he happened to fight a man with the Mat Mat Fruit two days ago, even if the guy was weak.

Trafalgar Law stated that his Shambles ability would not work against those with superior Buso to him”
Haki is layered that's why... You can't resist ones devil fruit if the other user have stronger haki than you

Yeah nope this is not happening. Nagato starting move always in nature is summoning. Immediately the fights starts he is going to summon so as to distract him while Immediately cloaking himself and making himself undetectable as he studied katakuri style of fighting from a distance.
Katakuri will just avoid the summons, he hadn't been punched in years before his fight with Luffy and some dogs aren't gonna hit him. And how is Nagato gonna evade Katakuri's haki? Does he have any showings to show that he can hide from supernatural detection which can spam for kilometers (the diameter of Marineford)
images

Class P gravity manipulation would keep him in even if he turns to mochi. He’d have to escape a town sized ball of rock just with that.
Its Class T, look at the LS section. I'm well aware of the size, why does that stop him?
The most I see there is resisting other Devil Fruit abilities which is an in verse thing that wouldn’t apply to Nagato who’s gravity manip is stronger than anyone’s in One Piece.
That's not how its treated.
The summoning are going to wear down katakuri a lot.
Look at Katakuri's stamina section and tell me honestly that Kat is gonna get worn down.
Specially the dog which he doesn't know how it works. He'd keep attacking it and it will just keep growing.
Katakuri isn't Luffy, he's not gonna punch the damn thing for 10 hours and wonder why it isn't working, and keep trying the same thing until he gets tired.
Only way he can stop it is by pinning him down since his lifting strength is ridiculously higher. But that just makes him vulnerable to nagato
No it doesn't. Katakuri can make tendrils unconnected from his body, if Nagato tries to attack then Katakuri will see him and counter.
Yeah nagato doesn't need a speed amp. Katakuri has none to. Nagato can also summon different animals as well as birds while all share his eye and will enable him easily see any attack coming
Katakuri has danmaku, and has fought with, and tagged other future sight users.
First of all I'm pretty sure nagato soap jutsu is a direct counter for katakuri mochi so that's not gonna be an issue.
Nagato can't reasonably spam that as much as Katakuri can spam his ability.
lso it doesn't matter if his durability is higher in the case of CT , you're forgetting CT is not just a 1 time thing. It is constant. Something you're 1.3 times stronger than constantly pulling you spaming several seconds is gonna overpower you eventually
Nagato does not spam CT.
I believe I am not the only one that knows that resistance via will power does not give you resistance to the ability in cross verse match ups right? So no katakuri won't resist it. And Ningedo kills you straight away so explain the shadow stuff better for me. Are you saying even if he is dead his shadow can continue fighting?
Willpower and the soul are intertwined in One Piece so yeah the soul isn't getting taken in the first place.
All in all I believe nagato summons, hides, his summons wear katakuri down ridiculously by then he proceeds with shinra tensei and CT. When katakuri is eventually worn out he kills him with ningendo
This is not a viable strategy as Katakuri just restrains the dog, finds Nagato and beats him to death.
I think you’re giving Katakuri a bit too much credit assuming he wouldn’t attack the dog he has no knowledge of. He might future sight that but by then Nagato likely has something else set up for him. And resisting Devil Fruit powers doesn’t mean he can resist Fujitora, it’s dependent on Haki being stronger. Why would a Commanders haki be better than an Admirals? And even then, it’s devil fruit powers not just general gravity manipulation. By that logic, Luffy could resist matter manipulation if he happened to fight a man with the Mat Mat Fruit two days ago, even if the guy was weak.

Dressrosa Zoro was shown resisting it.
Fujitora’s Class P isn’t on his page so I didn’t see that, but Katakuri has nothing implying he could resist an Admiral. The guy was beaten by a Pre Gear 5 Luffy who’s still weaker than to equal than an admiral.
Nagato's Class P isn't on his page, nor is Class T. Going strictly by the profile, Nagato's Chibaku Tensei isn't doing shit.

Any animal gets conqueror haki'd and he'd have knowledge by seeing the future

Haki is layered that's why... You can't resist ones devil fruit if the other user have stronger haki than you
Conquerers Haki might work if the dog doesn’t just get stronger from it, but Katakuri would likely attack first and Nagato would set up more summons or a Planetary Devestation

So that means Katakuri can’t resist Fujitora as his haki is weaker meaning he can’t resist Nagato who doesn’t have a devil fruit/haki and Class P lifting strength.

So that means Katakuri can’t resist Fujitora as his haki is weaker meaning he can’t resist Nagato who doesn’t have a devil fruit/haki and Class P lifting strength.
That makes no sense at all and is not what's accepted... Katakuri resists the gravity manipulation... And possibly can even negate the effects of gravity by using a great deal of haki

Fujitora himself is irrelevant, it's haki vs the devil fruit ability which is gravity manipulation, nagato uses gravity manipulation, it gets resisted
Conquerers Haki might work if the dog doesn’t just get stronger from it, but Katakuri would likely attack first and Nagato would set up more summons or a Planetary Devestation
And nothing happens to katakuri if the dog gets stronger or if nagato sets up more summons or if he uses Planetary Devestation

Katakuri can just go past all of them and go straight to nagato where he'll get suffocated by aoe

I have yet to see how turning to Mochi lets you escape a giant ball of rock constantly pulling you in with the force of gravity. Maybe I should just let some more arguments come in because I don’t think we’re convincing each other here.

I’ve just noticed the vote is 7-3 so this is grace unless two more votes for Katakuri come in

I have yet to see how turning to Mochi lets you escape a giant ball of rock constantly pulling you in with the force of gravity. Maybe I should just let some more arguments come in because I don’t think we’re convincing each other here.
How does the rock hurt him

You’ll have to show me Katakuri turning thousands of kilometers to Mochi
I don't need to... Even if it's thousands of kilometers, he can move through it by transforming the rocks around the area of the user

and also this is assuming nagato even gets a chance to use planetary devastation as katakuri can see the future and counter him continuously

Yall might be dragging this gravity resistance thing just a bit, is the argument he coats himself in haki and ignores how gravityworks? Also nagato when going invisible was able to be undetected by kcm naruto so he does resist supernatural sensing to a degree

Also nagato when going invisible was able to be undetected by kcm naruto so he does resist supernatural sensing to a degree
obs Haki does more than presence sensing, see peoples souls through walls, can sense/see emotions + much more
Yall might be dragging this gravity resistance thing just a bit, is the argument he coats himself in haki and ignores how gravityworks?
Yes... The same way law can't teleport you when using haki

Kcm1 quite literally senses emotions and naruto still lost nagato

That's not the same as gravity not working like gravity because you use haki

obs Haki does more than presence sensing, see peoples souls through walls, can sense/see emotions + much more

Yes... The same way law can't teleport you when using haki
Naruto’s sensing is seeing emotions and he can see souls as well as people in other dimensions. Katakuri’s Haki hasn’t shown feats of that so Nagato could very well hide. And Nagato doesn’t have haki or a devil fruit, so resistances on those basis don’t work here. Unless you can prove Katakuri inherently resists gravity to such a degree, he can’t escape Planetary Devastation.

Haki covers more senses than KCM Naruto, i'm pretty sure he could detect Nagato and in cqc Katakuri pummels with better senses, LS or traps him with Mochi

Haki covers more senses than KCM Naruto, i'm pretty sure he could detect Nagato and in cqc Katakuri pummels with better senses, LS or traps him with Mochi
Naruto seeing limbo clones is more impressive than what Katakuri has shown with Observation Haki. Nagato isn’t really a hand to hand fighter so Katakuri would have to force himself past his hax which he can’t do.

Naruto’s sensing is seeing emotions and he can see souls as well as people in other dimensions. Katakuri’s Haki hasn’t shown feats of that so Nagato could very well hide.
Literally lying...
And Nagato doesn’t have haki or a devil fruit, so resistances on those basis don’t work here. Unless you can prove Katakuri inherently resists gravity to such a degree, he can’t escape Planetary Devastation.
It does work here as devil fruit abilities are natural and haki resists that...

Literally lying...

It does work here as devil fruit abilities are natural and haki resists that...
How am I lying? Show me Katakuri’s observation being interdimensional. And devil fruits augument the body according to the power, Katakuri doesn’t have the gravity fruit.

It can cover more senses but if while hiding in the gecko nagato has been shown to avoid supernatural detection idk how much it'll help

Also nagato has some water style jutsu that'll mess up katakuris mochi

Naruto seeing limbo clones is more impressive than what Katakuri has shown with Observation Haki. Nagato isn’t really a hand to hand fighter so Katakuri would have to force himself past his hax which he can’t do.
Yea but that just covers one factor of ES, doesn;t mean he can;t be detected by other means like telepathy, aura sight, a plethora of other ES on the Haki page i don't know the verse
How is Mochi meant to smother someone who can fly?
Does nagato even use flight in character i can't remember

Coat his fist in Mochi swat him from the sky to the ground

Pain was able to fly (to stay in the air), and his ability to fly is most likely a feature that Nagato also possesses. Even if Nagato can't do it, he can fly on the bird he summons with Kuchiyose.

Yea but that just covers one factor of ES, doesn;t mean he can;t be detected by other means like telepathy, aura sight, a plethora of other ES on the Haki page i don't know the verse

Coat his fist in Mochi swat him from the sky to the ground
Not sure telepathy or power level reading works on invisibility. Nagato is pretty heavy with his summons so he would likely use a bird against Katakuri’s range, getting too high

Naruto in this very fight with nagato saw his soul💀💀 every naruto character in the war saw souls when they were going back to the afterlife
There's a difference between seeing someone's soul and seeing a soul outside of ones body... Any human with eyes can see brook's soul and other peoples soul when it leaves their body...
0771-007.png
0629-018.png

Not whenever it's inside their body...

Pain was able to fly (to stay in the air), and his ability to fly is most likely a feature that Nagato also possesses. Even if Nagato can't do it, he can fly on the bird he summons with Kuchiyose.
I'm not saying he can't fly just don't remember him using that as apart of his arsenal
Not sure telepathy or power level reading works on invisibility. Nagato is pretty heavy with his summons so he would likely use a bird against Katakuri’s range, getting too high
yea but you would need to prove if Nagato cham invisibility negated the other Haki sensory abilities

There's a difference between seeing someone's soul and seeing a soul outside of ones body... Any human with eyes can see brook's soul and other peoples soul when it leaves their body... Not whenever it's inside their body...
I wouldn't say any human there's several verses that can't see a soul but anyway. Even if Observation has more senses then kcm if nagato resist sensing idk why more sensing would make a difference. Kcm senses emotions life force/ energy hate etc and lost track

Back