• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two redheads who are the main character's tough rivals are fighting

I wouldn't say any human there's several verses that can't see a soul but anyway. Even if Observation has more senses then kcm if nagato resist sensing idk why more sensing would make a difference. Kcm senses emotions life force/ energy hate etc and lost track
You would have to prove nagato can resist those specific senses, something that's not even on the profile as well

That's like saying obs Haki resists others from sensing their emotions so an omnipotent God who can see literally everything in the universe can't see them... Like bro what? That makes no sense at all, there's no way you think the argument your making, makes any sense

I just realised the battle is set in the Hidden Rain Village, doesn't it always rain making kata mochi useless?

I just realised the battle is set in the Hidden Rain Village, doesn't it always rain making kata mochi useless?
Oh my bad, I forgot when I wrote this that the fruit user can't use their powers because of the water. By the way, what I remember is that if they fall into the sea, they cannot use their fruit powers. It was as if things related to water outside the sea did not impair their powers. If all kinds of water are corrupting, we can change the battlefield of fruit powers. Name a battlefield that gives neither an advantage.

Oh my bad, I forgot when I wrote this that the fruit user can't use their powers because of the water. By the way, what I remember is that if they fall into the sea, they cannot use their fruit powers. It was as if things related to water outside the sea did not impair their powers. If all kinds of water are corrupting, we can change the battlefield of fruit powers. Name a battlefield that gives neither an advantage.
Where Naruto and Pain fought (Konoha ruins)

It's not devil fruits, it's katakuri's mochi

Fluids weakens it
0863-014.png
0863-015.png

You would have to prove nagato can resist those specific senses, something that's not even on the profile as well

That's like saying obs Haki resists others from sensing their emotions so an omnipotent God who can see literally everything in the universe can't see them... Like bro what? That makes no sense at all, there's no way you think the argument your making, makes any sense
What specific senses would he need to prove to be able to avoid? It's not like when using obs ALL of the abilites are in play at the same time. Luffy didn't know crackers real body was inside the biscuit soilder why didn't he just "see his soul"

Since fluids weaken his mochi and nagato has water style jutsu....
Kcm1 is like basic kenbu
Intermediate but I hear u

Since fluids weaken his mochi and nagato has water style jutsu....
Nagato has no way of knowing
What specific senses would he need to prove to be able to avoid? It's not like when using obs ALL of the abilites are in play at the same time. Luffy didn't know crackers real body was inside the biscuit soilder why didn't he just "see his soul"
Luffy didn't have to use his observation haki in that instance... Someone like katakuri spams it nearly every time so he'd know

Luffy didn't have to use his observation haki in that instance... Someone like katakuri spams it nearly every time so he'd know
Mochi is just cake, food exists in Naruto

I still can’t tell if Observation can let you see people in another dimension from you like Naruto’s senses. If it doesn’t, Nagato’s invisibility bypasses his Haki besides future sight.

After some retrospection i think Nagato might take this low godly plus the amount of water he could create with unlimited chakra if he realises mochi's properties and comparing it to early shippuden where 30% kisame could turn the desert into a lake its alot

I still can’t tell if Observation can let you see people in another dimension from you like Naruto’s senses. If it doesn’t, Nagato’s invisibility bypasses his Haki besides future sight.
Usopp, and Yasopp can link vision across dimensions via observation, and Katakuri has better observation.

I still can’t tell if Observation can let you see people in another dimension from you like Naruto’s senses.
It can but it doesn't even need to... Why would seeing someone in another dimension matter at all?

Nagato isn't dumb if he recognizes its Mochi or some type of sticky substance he'd try to use a counter lol

I highly doubt luffy would engage in a high level battle and not use observation haki. It's not like he was casual he used g4

I highly doubt luffy would engage in a high level battle and not use observation haki. It's not like he was casual he used g4
Using another obs Haki user to show anti feats of another obs Haki user ain't it, but still why would luffy in that instance need to try to see someone's soul
Show the scans then... Because the profile completely debunks naruto being able to see emotion or souls

Look at these naruto fan boys knowing nothing about both verses!!🔥

he can't hide because of obs Haki...

No it won't, he'll be able to control the entire environment... Nagato can't just sit back... He's still within range

Does nothing

Buddy obv won't help him. Same way sage mode did not help jiraiya. Literally read profiles.

Nagato range is ridiculously much when he hides. It spams several kilometers.

Using another obs Haki user to show anti feats of another obs Haki user ain't it, but still why would luffy in that instance need to try to see someone's soul

Show the scans then... Because the profile completely debunks naruto being able to see emotion or souls
I can ask why katakuri would need to try and see nagatos soul. Assuming he can when nagato goes invisible, I think you're confusing Obs having the ability to do something with ALL the abilites being active at once which clearly isn't the case

All this mochi y'all are shouting nagato surrounding the area with foam release or unleashing rain tiger makes it useless. The guys literally can spam it for days even so it's not a problem. Nagato stomps sorry

Let's say he does hide in that frog, katakuri's conquerors Haki will be able to defeat it instantly

So the frog won't matter
Katakuri cannot resist soul manipulation. His resistance is via will power . Which according to rules cannot be used
wtf you on about, according to the rules it definitely can be used
Buddy obv won't help him. Same way sage mode did not help jiraiya. Literally read profiles.
Here comes the naruto fan boy telling me to read the profile whenever it's him who's wrong... Sage mode is not observation haki so no it won't be the same way as sage mode

All this mochi y'all are shouting nagato surrounding the area with foam release or unleashing rain tiger makes it useless. The guys literally can spam it for days even so it's not a problem. Nagato stomps sorry
Yeah nagato can deadass make it rain for a week straight or something
He would first have to know and then have to do the jutsu, katakuri sees the future and stops him from activating it

Let's say he does hide in that frog, katakuri's conquerors Haki will be able to defeat it instantly

So the frog won't matter

Here comes the naruto fan boy telling me to read the profile whenever it's him who's wrong... Sage mode is not observation haki so no it won't be the same way as sage mode
He can't even sense the frog. Your point is mute.

You're in a vs battle and expecting abilities from different Verses to work exactly the same?
Okay what capabilities does obs have that make it able to sense or see something that you can't see or sense with normal sensory capabilites.

He would first have to know and then have to do the jutsu, katakuri sees the future and stops him from activating it
Your arguments are becoming less logical. I told you start of battle nagato always moves several distances away from range while being hidden and undetectable. Katakuri would literally just see a future of it raining , he won't still see or sense where nagato is. How is he going to stop it?

So the frog won't matter

"For example, mind control resistance by being a capable mind user would also work against other Verses, but mind control resistance through a strong will would not necessarily work against mind control from other Verses"

I literally copied this word for word from the faq. What are you arguing?

On the faq it states that resistance gotten from willpower cannot be used in cross verse battle.
Argue with the rules
Send the link.
Nagato needs to weave hand signs which he can't effectively do since he'll be restrained.
"For example, mind control resistance by being a capable mind user would also work against other Verses, but mind control resistance through a strong will would not necessarily work against mind control from other Verses"

I literally copied this word for word from the faq. What are you arguing?
That does not mean that it will never work under any circumstances.

He can't even sense the frog. Your point is mute.

You're in a vs battle and expecting abilities from different Verses to work exactly the same?
Okay what capabilities does obs have that make it able to sense or see something that you can't see or sense with normal sensory capabilites.
It's has nothing to do with different verses... It has to do with the ability
I've already showed obs haki being able to see peoples soul, see peoples emotion... They can sense people's presence, can hear tiny noises from kilometers away and much more

Nagato does not have resistances to all of these in his profile... So you should read the profiles first before talking

Send the link.

Nagato needs to weave hand signs which he can't effectively do since he'll be restrained.

That does not mean that it will never work under any circumstances.
First if all I already explained nagato starting move is immediately hiding and cloaking himself to being undetectable by sensory abilities. And then he summons. While there he will see katakuri use his mochi and immediately counter it. Exactly the same way he saw jiraiya use his toad oil whatever jutsu.

Secondly yes sure it doesn't mean will power resistance will never work but you have to give reasons why it would

Back