• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Random Teams Fight for the Planet

Numbersguy made this game, & I wanted to bring it back. So here're the rules:

1) The hero team is only limited to 4 characters. If the hero team has a villain, let's say that villain is mind-controlled or something.

2) The villain team is also limited to 4 characters. If the villain team has a hero, let's say that hero is mind-controlled.

3) In-case the hero team is too weak: If the strongest villain is tier 7, and none of the heroes are, they get the help of the entire NATO (Nuclear weapons included). If one of the villains is above tier 7 & none of the heroes are, then you can summon an additional character.

4) In-case the villain team is too weak: If the strongest hero is above tier 7 or 5, and none of the villains are, summon an additional character. If one of your heroes is tier 5, and none of the villains are, then your villains have the help of the Death Star.

5) Use this

6) Have fu

Credit to Numbersguy.

Link to the original

First attempt

Hero team:

Villain team:

Conclusion: Villain team is already dead because of Nil (Her Tears Were My Light).

Second attempt
Hero team:

Villain team:

Conclusion: Alternity is too OP here.

Third attempt
Hero team:

Villain team:

Conclusion: Well... Hero team wins, I guess so?

Final attempt
Hero team:

Villain team:

Conclusion: And that's where the villain team wins. Thank you, Neutral Hero (Shin Megami Tensei)!

Back