• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Protectors of a City! All Might vs Shantae!

All Might swears to do his best
Illustrator practice shantae by nyassassin-d326npa

All Might - 0 ()

VS

Shantae - 0 ()

Inconclusive - 0 ()

BATTLE CONDITIONS/RULES:

This is Remnants of One for All All Might.

Both have full knowledge on each other, no preptime.

Both are bloodlusted

Win via any method

Fight takes place in an abandoned Musutafa, starting distance is 50 meters.

Okay, so All Might's ap is 3.91 megatons and Shantae's is 6 megatons giving Shantae almost the 2x ap advantage. I'm giving it to Shantae, her projectiles and AoE explosions are going to be a pain for All Might to deal with, scimitars and pike balls will make it difficult for him All Might to physically harm her, though air attacks should do the trick in hitting Shantae. I also think he's going to struggle with her healing.

Pretty sure this version of All Might needs to one-shot in order to actually have a chance at winning. Gonna call this a stomp unless I'm mistaken about something.

Back