• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Heroes Boys fight for the title

I remember having this idea for a fight waaaaaay back in the day before I got into Power Scaling.

Ness vs Finn the Human

Both Low 2-C

Speed Equlaized

Ness SSBU
Okay

Finn
"I'm going to Ruin your Universe!"

You can't just make Ness corporeal if he's one with the universe.

Anyway, what's Finns answer to the good old Fate hax and his PSI attacks? And more importantly, how is Finn going to harm him?

Still, it's against the rules to restrict stuff.

If you make Ness corporeal, then this can't be added as he isn't at his full potential.

I don't really see how Finn can even win this battle considering he doesn't resist any of Ness' abilities and the fact he can't actually put him down due to being 4D.

Well, Finn did turn his sword 4D

""Scarlet", also known as The Golden Sword of Battle is Finn's original and arguably most iconic sword. The blade is noticeably worn and chipped, with several scratch marks. During the events of The Real You, Finn accidentally turned the sword into a 4-Dimensional version of itself after he accidentally created a 4-Dimensional black hole that was sucking in all of Ooo, it is implied that the blade has been lost ever since."

And Finn does have probability haxs, which might help him counter Ness' probability manipulation. Idk about Fate Manipulation though.

That only happened when Finn had the Glasses of Nerdico, which had some strange effect on him once he put it on (which basically made him into a extraordinary genius). In addition to this, it required the use of prep time to turn it into a 4D weapon. I seriously doubt he'd be able to pull it off again, unless he had access to that glasses and prep time.

Where did Probability Manipulation come from? I doubt it would be able to counter Passive Hax that comes from a superior being.

1. True

2. "Imagination Powers (Reality Warping, Teleportation, Life Manipulation, Limited Mind Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Telekinesis, Probability Manipulation)"

Back