• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Classic Disney Villains Fight to the Death (One Vote Left!)

Jackythejack

They/Them
Yup, bringing back the oldies, in more ways than one. In one corner we have the pyromaniac judge from Paris who really needs to learn how to keep it in his pants, judge Claude Frollo, ready to bring some hellfire down once more. And on the other corner, it's the beast down in Africa, the one who murdered his brother and almost got his nephew. It's the one and only, Scar from the Lion King! Speed will be equalized for this match and Frollo is given his sword. Fight takes place in the streets of Paris, and the winner is only decided via death.

And as a bonus round, which one is a better song? Hellfire from Hunchback of Notre Dame (spelled right?), or Be Prepared from the Lion King?

Frollo transparent
Scar lion king

Frollo couldn`t kill Quasimodo i don´t think he have the skill to defeat Scar which is almost at the same as Simba (Simba beated a group of hyenas). Also Scar have the advantage in speed and intelligence.

Scar is more skilled, slightly faster, more intllegent and is also a freaking lion. He takes this mid diff.

Scar would just rip Frollo apart. This is basically the Disney equivalent of a regular human going up against a lion.

But the regular human has a swooooord.

Eh. I don't think it's a stomp at least so that's good? I mean Frollo can still win if he plays his cards right I guess.

6 for Scar

Yes, of course he can. He is literally superior to Scar in many ways, but Scar just has the advantages that I feel allow him to win

Frollo can keep the distance with the sword but he isn´t a swordmaster, he even had problems with Quasi so that shows lack of skills in comparation with Scar.

So with that said Scar just need to wait for an opening to blitz Frollo and bite him to death

Man with a sword vs Lion. Frollo really had a ton of ways to win, but Scar just had more, and they were more likely to appear.

This is an old and concluded thread. Next time, you may wanna check the dates before commenting

Back