• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, Li Qiye is dangerous with his Item but at Zhong Yue Analytical Prediction, Information Analysis potency and Intelligence, he will instantly find the Item or Xin Huo will tell him. He will likely use Mangu Roar first to power null Li Qiye and if succesfully disintegrate him and his soul, then use the Demon Contract to summon the Demonic God.

It used through the Yuan Shen - Moon Toad which sends a sound wave that powernull and desintegrates the body and soul of everything that touches.

Powernull could work, depends on how it's done. If it's a "pressure" kinda thing, then Li should resist it. How powerful is the disintegration AP?

And attacking Li's soul is not a good idea. It's reinforced by Immortal Emperors, just like his memories, and a backlash from it should suppress Zhong entirely.

It's a soundwave that if it's hit you, then it will disintegrate the body and soul. How strong? Its powernul enough that even those in the same tier gets one-shot buts its tricky since its potency can affect the Yuan Shen - which is the galvanization of the Soul and the Spirit. Spirits - abstract and ethereal concepts of the World which possed the fundamental knowledge of the Universe.

Yeah, the backlash will supress him since its on the potency of an Immortal Emperor.

Li seems to have an edge in AP, so his dura should be a higher. Don't know if it's enough to not get disintegrated doe, and at this point he can't survive if his body gets destroyed.

If he does get suppressed, I don't think he can break free, since it looks like Li has to be the one to take the seal back. So, if he does kill Li, he'd just become frozen and unable to move. Maybe an incon.

It's him at the Evil Infested Ridge, an arc around 100-140ish. This is when he starts fighting for real/getting quantifiable feats

I don't know about the powernull. Li Qiye starts with Immortal Blades in this key and I don't know if Zhong Ye can powernull it.

Edit: Reading it again the powernull can be probably cut by the Dual Blade Technique. It was able to cut the Laws generated by two Royal Nobles Life Treasure. And Li Qiye should be massively above 6C when fighting to his fullest as he generates a momentum with Kun Peng using his body(weighing as much as a Giant Mountain.) to attack. The attack is superior to his Island + by a huge margin.

Even Mortal Li Qiye has protection from several Immortal Emperors,Immortal Monarchs,Highgods,Godkings,God Monarchs etc. as proven when Niu Fen? the snail attacked to his Fate Palace. but then again i havnt read ROH so how does Zhong Yue beat Li?

He has protection against Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation. His True fate isn't protected as Jian Wushuang was able to destroy it with her Star Bow.

Edit: Zara how does Zhong Yue's Analytical Prediction works? I see that he sees the Soul to predict but Soul in ED is hidden inside the True Fate.

No. He was searching for the frog cauldron during this time.

His Analytical Prediction works through calculations. He will simple calculate the outcome, skills, etc just from seeing a character. Its a calculation to a degree that its more like future sight since Zhong will known what the character does, will do or may do before the character even known it, but its still calculation.

Btw, Zhong Yue also can use Mangu Roar and then instantly enter in the Xin Huo's Lamp which not even Creators can destroy to dodge attacks. Also, Zhong Yue is still faster than Li Qiye since he has attacks that reach Speed of Light - Pure Yang and Yin Sword Qi. Pure Yang Sword Qi which reduces targets to ash and Pure Yin Sword Qi which reduces the target to a pool of water.

Yes. His attacks are faster but unless those attacks bypass durability I don't think his attacks will affect him.

Edit: Also, because of the protection Li Qiye's future couldn't be calculated by a guy who could calculate futures of his own death, events, etc by a glance that was borderlining precog.

I've read Emperor's Domination (ED) to nearly 3000 chapters and I could say that there isn't an existence in any other omniverse, universe or whatever that can stand up to Li Qiye except the one or two people in his own omniverse. I'm not saying this cause I'm brain dead for this book but ED is a book written solely to show just how much one person can become overpowered. And this is while it is surrounded by other overpowered chinese novels that makes mountains look like a speck of dust to be sweeped away. This thread no longer needs to exists cause... Li Qiye is just broken. (The only exception is Gurren Laggan because its just ridiculous)

Eh? You do know this version of Li Qiye is not broken right? This is a very close match.

Back