• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Haha yes...

Probably my last thread in here.

Li Qiye's current profile

My updated profile

Explaining Some Things​

Equipment Shenanigans​

You might notice that in his equipment, specifically in later keys, some items that have appeared in earlier keys are just not there anymore. This is because there are situations where he either loses the item or gives it to someone. For example, his first key has the ancient zither while the second (and later ones) already don't have it anymore. This is because he lost the item.

True Fate Shenanigans​

As you can see in my updated profile, the True Fate is the soul of the cultivator. However, there is a bit more to that. It is stated to be a "fundamental essence", that acts as the "source of all" in regards to the cultivator's existence, with the destruction of the True Fate resulting in the cultivator's nihility/nothingness. Could this qualify for Concept Type 3? Idk, I'm not very familiar with vsbw's concept standards so I wanted some opinions on this.

Virtuous Paragon MFTL+ feat​

While stone protectors already have their accepted MFTL+ calc, there is this calc for Virtuous Paragons that needs to be evaluated. The calc is the most simple thing ever so it should be fast to evaluate.

For those who are wondering​

• No, this is not the full profile. In fact, this is around 2/6 of the content of the novel. It covers up to chapter 2000+, while the novel is officially translated up to 5200+, with raws reaching 6000+ (and it is still ongoing). So for those who think the profile should be split or whatever...this is already a generous split.
  • It took 2 months for me to get this done.
  • My sanity diminishes by the second

Last edited:
Waiting for this for a long time, YES.

Well, let's go essentially 9 worlds, 10 world. 3IW are essentially all the same cultivation system just changing the nomenclatures of course, with the certain variation of power in relation to the destiny palaces and sacred testaments inside the palaces. separate the key of Li qiye between the old Epoch(9W,10W,3IW) and the new Epoch(8 desolate,9 continents).

Tenth World is very short compared to Nine Worlds. It would be like two or three arcs of the Nine Worlds saga if we compared them (and its only 2 keys worth of content), so I think it should be fine to have them together in the same profile. The less splits the better.

True Fate Shenanigans​

As you can see in my updated profile, the True Fate is the soul of the cultivator. However, there is a bit more to that. It is stated to be a "fundamental essence", that acts as the "source of all" in regards to the cultivator's existence, with the destruction of the True Fate resulting in the cultivator's nihility/nothingness. Could this qualify for Concept Type 3? Idk, I'm not very familiar with vsbw's concept standards so I wanted some opinions on this.
It would be as fundamental to them as a concept yeah, but I don't know whether or not it would qualify for our standards of concept manip since people seem to think that only a form can be conceptual, guess it would be treated similarly to how we treat truesouls from desolate era, which aren't exactly conceptual but we treat them as similarly fundamental to a person, also should prolly just be some degree of fate manip.
wow would you look at this, another reason why we should have essence manip

Besides that, I'm prolly gonna go through this profile

If I don't mention anything in this post I prolly don't disagree with it, gonna cover the P&A first since the equipment and techniques sections are (expectedly) massive

I'm not gonna mention every single instance of bad grammar or spelling, but I would just recommend throwing the entire profile into a spell-checker to catch anything.

How exactly is this unconventional resistance for the soul, this would be unconventional resistance to mind manip at most since the soul can act in place of the mind, but there is nothing here that makes it so that you can't affect the soul in usual manners.

Should be High-Godly as the true fate is a fundamental aspect of his existence, even if it isn't conceptual, you don't need something to be one of the big 4 aspects in order to get high godly regen, it just has to be something that is more fundamental to their existence than the usual mind body soul trinity. Also, type 3 immortality

This is type 1

This is type 2 transduality, as it lists out examples of dualities, and calls out yin and yang specifically, which are all dualities that exist, along with existing beyond the totality of the world which should include its dualities, in addition to the other stuff about the nirvana heavens from the law manip scans. The only way this could get more explicit for me is if it directly just called him non-polar or the supreme ultimate.

Should also be resistance to a bunch of other stuff and absorption given the second scan, but I also don't think we give people resistance to space and time manip for being able to function in areas without space or time since it doesn't mean you can resist having someone just twist the space in which you reside or speeding up your local time by such a degree that you instantly perish of old age on the spot.

This would also give power null and resistance negation

This is also EE

Should note that primordial chaos should also be nondual given it precedes the world and its dualities in addition to the descriptions about nirvana heavens and Li Qiye actually could make an argument for Li Qiye in nirvana heavens having type 3 transduality due to it

This is type 5 + type 1 immortality, he becomes an entirely inviolable existence that no longer experiences change, this is textbook levels of type 5

This is also type 4 immortality

This would also give power null and resistance negation
I did not opt to give it powernull because the techniques aren't exactly nullified, they are there but just can't affect Li Qiye. And how is it resistance negation?
This is type 5 + type 1 immortality, he becomes an entirely inviolable existence that no longer experiences change, this is textbook levels of type 5
Yeah, uh, not touching this. Acausality type 5 standards are ridiculous rn so I did not bother and went with a safe route of Type 4 to save headaches. But if you say it is textbook Type 5 I won't oppose it 🦣

Fair enough on the other things.

Damn only 2-C? Thought it would be higher. What's the current possible tier at the current content?
Also to the op you are legitimately crazy for doing this. Do you plan to continue?

Damn only 2-C? Thought it would be higher. What's the current possible tier at the current content?
Also to the op you are legitimately crazy for doing this. Do you plan to continue?
Currently, he can move the power of the age and is not afraid of heavenly tribulation. I don't know if in the raws he already fought against that person or the villainous sky, I would say that these 2 fights will give the best achievements of the novel

Possibility for low complex?
Currently, he can move the power of the age and is not afraid of heavenly tribulation. I don't know if in the raws he already fought against that person or the villainous sky, I would say that these 2 fights will give the best achievements of the novel

Possibility for low complex?
It's complicated, they use a lot of wordplay comparing cosmology to a farm, where the worlds are the fields, the villainous sky is the head of the village and only reaps. Not much is known other than that there are 3000 worlds and the villainous sky just manages.

NA&T then I am not touching the equipment section

This is immortality type 1

Seven Nights Dao
Forgot to mention this above, but this is also type 2 Aca since his past and future have converged to the present meaning he no longer has a past or future, and this isn't exactly redundant with type 5 just like how type 3 isn't redundant with type 5.

Type 8 immortality

Type 9 immortality

huh, thought there would be more for me to comment on

TD 2 (you can add likely or possible if you still not sure)

Yin and yang is duality it self. Transcend ying and yang mean transcend the "concept" of duality. I dont know where it is just TD 1 that just transcend some specific kinds of duality, where the scan really refer about duality in general

The profile looks fine at a glance but deonment has some legitimate points about some of the powers. And yeah, it really needs a grammar check

I suppose Li Qiye has some busted defense(this is textbook TD2 and Acausality type 5) but not much offense I guess. The profile is fine

Might have missed with all the links, but what is the feat that's giving the the 2-C rating?

Edit: Or is it a multiplier thing

Honestly nowadays, he doesn't use skills anymore. He went back to simple, at most he names the punches.

Back