• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two characters who cover their eyes and wield telekinesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just saying what would happen, not saying it would be a big deal. No need to be antsy.

The first link is him doing just that, not sure what you want from me.

If we measure TK by lifting strength, they are equal. Also, I hope you realise that even lightly jostiling your interal organs such as the brain knocks out or kills people instantly.

He also doesn't seem to have trouble doing it on other TK users in-verse.

Also, bypasses forcefeilds here:

WeeklyBattles said:
@Xtasy Glynda having stronger TK means she can counteract it
Pretty sure by the time she even thinks about conteracting it she would be deflating like a flat tire.

TK can counteract TK when they actively clash. Him just grabbing her organs at a distance would instantly kill her.

Kep linked me a calc, give me a sec.

And tbh she wouldn't be able to counter her skeleton being instantly ripped out of her body. She'd be dead before she even realises what's going on.

@Dargoo Nothing major would happen as a result yet you act like its an instant loss for her if she loses access to a single attack that isnt even part of her main arsenal of abilities.

What i want from you is what i asked: Show a scan of him making a portal in the middle of a fight with an actual opponent. Not a scan of him hiding away from a fight and making a portal while a bunch of people are holding the enemy off so he can make the portal. If you cant provide that then stop trying to use it as an argument.

Your brain being jostled around causes a concussion. At best it would disorient Glynda to the point where she loses focus, and then Kenshi can just proceed to rip it out without inhibition.

I don't need to. He can make a portal, and he can do it while he's being attacked. I'll keep on using it as an argument, as him being able to create a portal in seconds is pretty important here. Say what you want.

lmao

Seriously, I need to see how Ruby is Class K in lifting strength. It says she lifted up a Nevermore with Crescent Rose up a cliff before beheading it.

Gonna go to bed now.

Glynda scales to Ruby's feat, and Kenshi scales to Sub-Zero's head-ripping-off fatality.

@Dargoo Um...unless im reading it wrong Sub-Zero's feat is only high end Class 100

It only comes out to 9.16e+4 kg

Meaning Glynda is in fact stronger with her TK by a factor of almost 4x

If what i said about Kenshi/Sub Zero's LS is true though then Kenshi is likely baseline or slightly above it at best, 3-4x lower than Glynda's lifting strength

Okay, I have lost every brain cell trying to read Kepekley aka Lord Kratos' calc but if what you said is correct, then Glynda has better lifting strength with TK.

What's her real AP in numbers?

It means she's comparable to characters who are stronger than characters who oneshot characters who stomp characters who are completely undamaged by an 18 ton attack

Unsure as of now, though on the subject of hitting her organs he'd be able to jostle some stuff around for a bit before she can react and do some damage. That's like saying you can't sucker punch someone stronger than you, it's a matter of reaction not strength and if she has no reason to expect that to happen idk why it would never work. Wasn't she the one with like thousands of years experience though?

No that's Ozpin with the thousands of years of experience. Oz however recognizes her as being skilled enough to be part of his circle though, that alone gives her major credit on top of being classed with world class fighters like Qrow

I watched the clip again, and it's not telepathy, but sensory overload. It's not mindhax, but it's more like disabling all of your senses.

Oof

I remembered that feat wrongly. The guard gets KOed not mind controlled, so mind hax is out. But this is still a new means of attack for Kenshi that would bypass her aura.

Okay, did you ask Dark649 if Kenshi should really have it? We can't just say he has it without verification from a knowledgeable admin.

I sent a query, then apologized for asking about the wrong power. He may not look at it again so you might want to ask. Its on his wall.

Btw, I'm voting Kenshi. His teleport spamming, tk, summons and superior skill does it for me. Plus, he can always insta KO Glynda if he's unable to get much progress with his sensory overload attack (only because it isn't an a part of his combat moveset).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back