• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two characters who cover their eyes and wield telekinesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
Well then i guess Kenshi is shit out of luck if there's no proof
I linked the proof.

The gameplay.

It's viable to say the pre-scripted moves and combos he does in-game are in-character.

Even then I already linked evidence from cutscenes.

From the scans you posted his tepelortation is very short range and his sword moves are very predictable, nothing Glynda cant handle

WeeklyBattles said:
From the scans you posted his tepelortation is very short range and his sword moves are very predictable, nothing Glynda cant handle
The most Glynda has ever handled was hearing two giant monsters blundering towards her and exchanging attacks with Cinder. The rest is conjecture you're making up that lacks any proper evidence.

You cannot say Glynda is superior to Kenshi in skill if you have no skill feats to show. It's like trying to compare two blackbelts if you haven't seen one of them ever grapple.

As I've said, portal creation. He can also use the teleportation at a rapid pace, if you look over the combos again.

Not to say Glynda would be able to do much as he sends her flying with his physical strikes.

I also strongly doubt she can even use her TK to attack foes directly with blunt force attacks. I've made commentary on the links you've given me you should respond to.

Please do tell me exactly what im 'making up'. No really please do.

Cool, a portal that visibly needs time to work that leaves Kenshi wide open.

How...how far apart do you think a 2x gap is my dude? Youre seriously acting like Kenshi would laugh off anything Glynda does and then oneshots her when in reality theyre extremely close

Dargoo Faust said:
I also strongly doubt she can even use her TK to attack foes directly with blunt force attacks. I've made commentary on the links you've given me you should respond to.
She's done so before and i posted scans as proof.

Also thanks for the respect thread, its got scans of Kenshi's clones only lasting for a single attack and being dodgeable and blockable

Claiming Glynda is comparable to Kenshi in skill without having hard evidence or feats to back it up.

I was expecting you to bring that up. The first half of that is him explaining it. It only really takes several seconds to activate if you measure when he starts moving forward and focusing. Even then this is over a massively long distance; he wouldn't need to focus in on Glynda's location like he needed to for Raiden's temple. Heck, the portal was already there by the time he was focusing.

Never said any of that. I do think Kenshi would shred her, but that's do to much better senses, skills, rate of attack, use of piercing attacks, basically whatever advantages you can think of. The 2x gap is more of just icing on the cake.

WeeklyBattles said:
Dargoo Faust said:
She's done so before and i posted scans as proof.
And I responded to said proof as to why it isn't an example of what you're pushing it out to be. Please respond to that.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also thanks for the respect thread, its got scans of Kenshi's clones only lasting for a single attack and being dodgeable and blockable
And numerous skill feats and TK/Sword feats. Still waiting on the same for Glynda's skill.

I've said numerous times Glynda isn't dodging attacks that appear right next to her without precog. Speed is equal.

Dargoo Faust said:
And I responded to said proof as to why it isn't an example of what you're pushing it out to be. Please respond to that.
I can post more scans if you want

WeeklyBattles said:
I can post more scans if you want
I mean, sure, but can you defend the ones you posted before? For reference:

> Nope. Notice how it stops glowing after it travels for a distance in that video? It glows when she directly manipulates it, and in the next shot it stops doing this, implying she let go of it, which means it would be a projectile. The second link isn't even a blunt attack, she's grabbing and throwing them. The third isn't even during combat. Also you posted a duplicate of a link for some reasion.

Also for the umpteenth time, it does not matter that Kenshi uses a sword. Aura makes cutting attacks turn into blunt attacks. Using this as an arguing point is invalid.

I mean, sure, but can you defend the ones you posted before? For reference:

> Nope. Notice how it stops glowing after it travels for a distance in that video? It glows when she directly manipulates it, and in the next shot it stops doing this, implying she let go of it, which means it would be a projectile. The second link isn't even a blunt attack, she's grabbing and throwing them. The third isn't even during combat. Also you posted a duplicate of a link for some reasion.

Bruh ive already responded to this half an hour ago. Go back and look for yourself.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also for the umpteenth time, it does not matter that Kenshi uses a sword. Aura makes cutting attacks turn into blunt attacks. Using this as an arguing point is invalid.
It's primarily for when he shatters her aura, which shouldn't take much effort on his part.

He would be landing more hits on her in-range than her on him. Once her aura gives out it's just clean-up at that point.

Dargoo Faust said:
It's primarily for when he shatters her aura, which shouldn't take much effort on his part.

He would be landing more hits on her in-range than her on him. Once her aura gives out it's just clean-up at that point.
It will take dozens of hits to get through her forcefield and dozens more to get through her aura, yes it will take effort.

I genuinely love how youre acting like glynda is just going to stand there and not do anything

I'm not. Like I have said, she wouldn't be able to land many hits on him due to his better senses, skills, feats, teleportation, etc.

https://streamable.com/w5osd

He can also just TK her skeleton out of her body, or TK her inner organs from this.

It stopped glowing because Cinder shot it and then turned purple again immediately after because she was still using TK on it.
Speed is equalized so there's no reason why she wouldnt be able to react.

She didnt rebuild the building over the course of a day, she rebuilt it all at once moving all the mass all at the same time.

It stopped glowing right before Cinder reacted to it, actually. I linked the time.

Yes, she wouldn't be able to react for that persise reason. The demon would already be attaking her before she would be able to move her arm to counter.

Already said that's not a building.

Dargoo Faust said:
Claiming Glynda is comparable to Kenshi in skill without having hard evidence or feats to back it up.

I was expecting you to bring that up. The first half of that is him explaining it. It only really takes several seconds to activate if you measure when he starts moving forward and focusing. Even then this is over a massively long distance; he wouldn't need to focus in on Glynda's location like he needed to for Raiden's temple. Heck, the portal was already there by the time he was focusing.

Never said any of that. I do think Kenshi would shred her, but that's do to much better senses, skills, rate of attack, use of piercing attacks, basically whatever advantages you can think of. The 2x gap is more of just icing on the cake.
The hard evidence is that she, like literally every single major character in the series, spent her whole life training in combat in order to become a huntress. The hard evidence is that she is considered on par with some of the greatest fighters in the world. The hard evidence is that a guy with thousands of years of combat experience and the combined combat skill of hundreds of trained fighters considers her skilled enough to be part of his inner circle. The hard evidence is that she is skilled enough to make a woman who took down a Maiden in combat retreat. Where is YOUR hard evidence?

Scans of him doing so over a shorter distance? Scans of him using this in combat? Scans to back up any of what youre saying?

Aura senses > blind senses by a long shot. Their skill is equal. piercing attacks mean nothing to aura.

Still not seeing any feats, and Kenshi has done the exact same (Trained all his life, martial arts, yada yada). You can click on one of the many skill feats I have linked above that explain his backstory, his feats, etc. It's a fun read, trust me. Also, I'd like links and scans to every claim you just made.

Yes? That's what I've been linking you?

Nothing implies Glynda didn't just hear the monsters behind her and attack where the noise was.

Even then you can click the compliation links before; he does absolutely everything without looking and has supernatural abilities that let him sense her energy and react to it. Heck, his brand of energy sensing would likely allow him to see Glynda's TK attacks and dodge them.

Also, Kenshi doesn't even need to do all of that jazz, he just rips out Glynda's skeleton from her body.

Ive already read it and im not seeing anything that makes him any more skilled than Glynda

You have not shown me any scans of him making a portal mid-combat

And?

Yeah thats how aura senses work. Like literally the exact same way.

Really? Like, all the takedowns, punches, kicks, sword attacks that Glynda never shows? The best we see of Glynda is waving a wand and countering the occasional attack. Kenshi does that every other second. I can see my evidence has fallen on deaf ears.

Actually, he was making that portal mid-combat. He and Johnny were under assault from Netherealm forces.

That's not "being able to attack things without looking", that's just regular hearing.

Yet Kenshi has feats to back his abilities up.

And again, he just TKs her organs or skeleton. Aura isn't saving her from that.

I'll set all the votes to zero since you guys are still arguing. Any votes made during this point is null and void.

GORUDO EKUSUPERIENSU REKUIEMU

Oh you mean the thing that literally anyone regardless of skill can do? Hell i can punch and kick and use a sword guess i must be more skilled than a world class fighter with decades of experience.

Thats not the same thing as making the portal while someone is actively attacking HIM directly.

Good thing Kenshi's teleportation makes an audible noise and generates flames she'd be able to feel too.

As does Glynda

Xtasyamphetamine said:
I'll set all the votes to zero since you guys are still arguing. Any votes made during this point is null and void.
You... can't do that?

Unless we've invalidated our previous arguments, which I guess is understandable.

If you're not seeing the skill behind his attacks, I don't know what to tell you. Those are martial arts moves with a good deal of thought put behind them. It's a hell of a lot better than waving a wand.

Said "world class fighter" has no feats to back them up. The best you have is some weird idea that she's as skilled as other inner-circle members in physical combat, despite her skillset being heavily geared towards ranged combat and her having no feats.

He was under attack though. Not sure what you tell you there either. He doesn't suddenly lose that power in a skirmish.

Only one of his three teleportation techniques does that.

Glynda loses her skeleton.

I'll re-iterate this again as it seems to be flying over everyone's head.

Kenshi can just TK her organs.

Good thing Glynda doesnt need her crop to use her abilities

If she wasnt she wouldnt be part of Oz's circle, simple as that.

I see no one trying to attack him while he's making that portal. He's around the corner away from the fight while people hold off the enemy so he can make the portal.

Dargoo Faust said:
I'll re-iterate this again as it seems to be flying over everyone's head.

Kenshi can just TK her organs.
Proof he can bypass a forcefield and overpower Glynda's superior strength TK in order to do so?

She does need it for dust attacks. Not to say her abilities would be doing much.

I'd like a link to evidence that supports that. So far the best you've given me is "should be" and "might be".

That doesn't change his ability to make the portal, or his willingness to do it in a combat environment.

Kenshi can just TK her organs

WeeklyBattles said:
Proof he can bypass a forcefield and overpower Glynda's superior strength TK in order to do so?
He bypasses Cyrax and Sektor's armor and shielding.

He wouldn't need to bypass Glynda's TK to move her organs around, lol.

@Dargoo My dude. For the last time. She only has ONE Dust attack. One. and her abilities would be doing a lot seeing as she's barely weaker than him.

Show me him doing so then. Shouldnt be hard if you think he can. Show me a clip of him opening a portal as someone is actively attacking him directly without anyone holding them off.

He cant TK her organs due to her having superior TK to counteract it. This is a staple for literally every single TK user vs TK user on this site.

I know that Kenshi can restrain people with TK which prevents them from doing anything. He did this to Sub-Zero and Scorpion to set up an attack from Johnny Cage. He restrains them by spreading their arms out wide and immobilizes them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back