• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two characters who cover their eyes and wield telekinesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenshi - 6 (Dargoo, Ricsi, Dragon, Crimson, Tactical, ABoogie)

Glynda - 3 (Weekly, Yusuke, Iap)

>Has hard mathematical evidence that Glynda has stronger TK than Kenshi

>People vote Kenshi anyways

lol

WeeklyBattles said:
>Has hard mathematical evidence that Glynda has stronger TK than Kenshi

>People vote Kenshi anyways

lol
Isn't that one of Like

10 or so points?

No, the main point of Dargoo's argument is that Kenshi has stronger TK so he'd be able to kill Glynda faster with it when in reality Glynda's is actually 3-4x stronger with math to back it up. The only other advantage Kenshi had is AP and the gap between them is only 2x

They probably mean offensive TK moreso than grabbing, which should be at his AP.

Having stronger TK is useless when she wouldn't even be able to properly react to her organs being ripped out of her body, getting a sensory overload from Kenshi's Telepathy, I can go on.

Kenshi takes this low-difficulty.

"Only other advantage"

AP, Skill, Piercing Damage > Blunt force, Reflecting and healing dust attacks and thrown projectiles, better senses, teleportation, ignoring aura thorugh sensory overload and organ removal, I can go on.

I don't want to continue debating with you, however. I have made my points abundantly clear and it's obvious many of them are being ignored.

@Dargoo for the umpteenth time, having stronger TK means you can counteract and cancel out weaker TK, he doesnt have TK stronge enough to rip out her organs because of this.

I cant find any instance of Kenshi willingly using a sensory overload in combat

@Dargoo How many times am i going to have to explain to you that piercing damage is nullified by aura before you understand and stop saying that piercing damage matters here?

Nitpick, but against something like the rwby forcefields you'd actually want blunt force. Compare the effects of a Warhammer on an armored knight to that of a sword. Being more willing to go for internal damage off the bat is quite the boon though./

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo for the umpteenth time, having stronger TK means you can counteract and cancel out weaker TK, he doesnt have TK stronge enough to rip out her organs because of this.
I cant find any instance of Kenshi willingly using a sensory overload in combat
No. She would have to react. She isn't reacting to her organs being removed, she'd be dead before she realises it. She doesn't resist TK nor does having TK give her resistances, and I won't buy into that backwards logic.

He used in in-story, he can use it here. Honestly the "can't use in combat" arguement is tiresome and fallacious in matches like this that would last a long time due to similar APs.

I like how my autocorrect capitalized warhammer there lol

WeeklyBattles said:
@Wok IKR? Ive explained it to him like five times at this point but he doesnt get it
I do get it. She doesn't resist TK from the inside of her body.

No clue where you're getting the imaginary idea that she can suddenly do that.

Like a said, she'd be a deflating tire before she even reacts.

This is tiresome though. It's clear you're not seeing past your own conjectures at the reality of the situation here.

Having stronger TK really doesn't mean that Glynda wouldn't be affected.

It just means that she wins if they try to overpower each other.

Just like in a sword match. The strongest person can push through the guard of the other, not ignore a sword trying to impale them

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo How many times am i going to have to explain to you that piercing damage is nullified by aura before you understand and stop saying that piercing damage matters here?
You can keep on explaining it if it makes you feel better. I've already said I'm aware of that, and the advantage is for after her aura is shattered.

Having stronger TK = resisting all other weaker sources of TK. This is a staple rule in all TK vs TK matches on this site.

If she was prepared for him to do that to her organs then yeah she'd be able to stop that. Issue is is that something like that's not really something you're gonna walk around constantly expecting, and the surprise of that would allow him to at least deal some decent damage before she gets it in control.

Thank you, Kal. I've said many times she would have to react to the attack, at which point her organs would already be out of her body.

WeeklyBattles said:
And no you dont get it since you keep arguing that him having piercing attacks matters here.
It matters after her aura is shattered. Last time I'll say that.

Not like he'll even have to do that, though.

She kinda has to actually use that TK to resist though. Say person X is twice as physically strong as me. Normally person X would overpower my attacks with their own right? Well, this scenario is more akin to me sneaking up on person X and blasting the side of their neck or something. Them being stronger doesn't mean that they're going to block that or be prepared for that.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also please do show me any instance of Kenshi leading a fight by ripping out organs.
He wouldn't need to lead with it, seeing as this isn't a "who attacks first scenario". If he led with it, I'd say this is a stomp.

He would see his regular attacks are being dampened by her aura, and try his other methods of attacks.

Seeing as he can teleport to evade attacks and her attacks are 2x less his dura, he will assuredly last that long more times than not.

He would absolutely need to lead with it as the second Glynda sees he's a tk user too she'd know to try to counter it with er own tk

WeeklyBattles said:
He would absolutely need to lead with it as the second Glynda sees he's a tk user too she'd know to try to counter it with er own tk
She wouldn't expect him to TK her organs, lol.

I've also made a list of MK telekinesis users who Kenshi has bypassed with that attack.

She has no idea he's going to go for internal stuff though. How is she going to counter something she can't react to and isn't prepared for?

WeeklyBattles said:
Having stronger TK = resisting all other weaker sources of TK. This is a staple rule in all TK vs TK matches on this site.
That makes absolutely no sense.

It's like saying that you can't toss a 60 kg character with class Y lifting strength unless you can toss around planets

I also highly doubt that having higher LS in tk would make you more resistent to tk with less LS; meanwhile the tk lifting strength is higher than the weight of the target it will work. One can always resist, but is not an automatic effect to nullify completely the other attack.

Other thing is the control of the tk, having conventional tk with considerable higher LS not necessary protects you against celular level tk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back