• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Degeneracy will be Cleansed - Sigmar vs Bad Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
In a barren waste on some far-off forgotten land, two figures meet.

"Hail, child." The elder of the two beckoned. "What brings you to this land?"

The younger girl eyed the older man from head to toe. "What's it to ya, you dirty old man?"

The man raised an eyebrow. "It would be wise to respect the faith, young one."

"Oh yeah?" The girl in pink responded with a raised bat. "Why don't you respect the business end of my **** stick!"

The older man sighed. "You are unwise to challenge the might of Sigmar."

"Sigmar nuts old man."

Base Sigmar and No More Heroes Bad Girl. Both High 8-C. Speed equalized. Win via SBA.

7769ca8b58d77329b0a81e8d4b62ec53.jpg
sample-38a7759b12e67f58df9d2bea3df199db.jpg

I feel like Sigmar is automatically erased on a subatomic level the second Bad Girl utters those words. But assuming he's granted a 1-up after that, Bad Girl is one of the most skilled characters in No More Heroes, she almost kills Travis and her Instinctive Reaction should be pretty insane considering it's better than Badman's, who can fight while unconscious and even when conscious only uses that instinct to fight.

Also, if Bad Girl falls to the ground and begins crying, is Sigmar likely to approach her?

(Ap is 10714500000 J (Taking the average between the two ends) vs 2673661278.42 J by the way, a 4.0x advantage for Sigmar.)

Yeahh, "normal human" Sigmar unfortunately ain't nothing like his other keys, basically all of his notorious shit is locked away, in this key he's basically just a really tough conan type with a REALLY good magic weapon, like don't get me wrong Ghal Maraz is op...but none of it's strong shit is even remotely usable here, ironically their moveset is basically the same with their fire manip, and shockwaves letting them get bonus damage and ranged attacks in. It really comes down to fighting skill, her instinctive reactions, and her berserk mode (does it provide stat amps? like is it a second wind power up or is it just her going berserk?) Sigmar is a DAMNED good fighter, rivalling some of the best there ever was in the verse....but not really in this key, he's still massively skilled but not enough to counter her instinctive reactions, and while he's tough, he's not an orc or something, serious wounds WILL **** him up and impair him BUT he does start with a pretty dang good ap advantage AND if he manages to activate the runes on Ghal Maraz, he has the potential to vaporise via light manip but that also seems to require a physical blow, so yeah i'm leaning towards Bad Girl, but some small clarification on her berserk mode will help me decide.

Honestly the guy should win this. Literally has pain manip by just being near his weapon and also has soul based attacks

those are in regards to actually spiritual beings or daemonic/undead, against a normal girl it wouldn't do much, though he could potentially blind with light manip, but instinctive reaction should still counter that

Berserk mode doesn't inherently strengthen her but she lights her bat on fire and inflicts more damage that way, it's less mundane than it sounds considering she causes small explosions with it. I think it makes her attacks a bit faster too but not sure about that. Either way it shouldn't increase her durability but Sigmar would have to crush her skull or something to quickly end it since her stamina is insane.

That said her Instinctive Reaction isn't really "I dodge everything you throw at me", it's more "I literally don't need to think when fighting, my instincts do it all for me". It could include dodging, but Bad Girl's fighting style is more of a berserk-y incredibly aggressive and rush-down fighting style so she mostly tries to overwhelm enemies. An unconscious Badman was able to grab a baseball shot towards his head and crush it though so there is a defensive component to it too.

I will however say that she is incredibly skilled, your average assassin is expected to be able to kill dozens of armed thugs (not by taking on a few at a time, all in the same room) and Bag Girl rose to the top in the UAA with incredible ease before facing Travis. Travis can kill a hundred people in a single brawl, and managed to defeat people with decades of experience and formal training even at his most inexperienced. He's got way more skill feats, feel free to check his page for 'em since I don't wanna exaggerate here.

Anyway Travis did beat Bad Girl, but barely, he describes it as the third hardest fight he's ever had (1 and 2 are a loss and a tie), Badman (her father) agrees that it was extremely close, you could say he only won because he managed to distract her before she killed him. In fact, right after being revived a decade later she's able to keep up with a much more experienced and skilled Travis.

Last edited:
Also, does Bad Girl get access to her gimp-cloning machine? Since it's a part of her boss fight and all.

Fair enough. Though that reminds me I need to actually add it to the profile as optional equipment.

thank you for the clarification on the berserk mode and instinctive reactions, that actually kind of makes this a hell of a lot closer to me then, because honestly from what you just described is basically early career Sigmar in terms of fighting skill, he fought through what was described as a literal sea of Black Orcs (larger stronger more heavily armoured orcs who are also expertly trained in martial tactics, discipline and combat) by himself and killed his way through the army all the way to their leader. It also doesn't help that in regards to tactics, his literal signature move that he goes for all the time is just straight up exploding someones head with his hammer, to the point that Ghal-Maraz literally translates to "skull splitter" and he built his entire fighting style around creating an opening to smash his opponents head in (which pairs incredibly well with his vaporization)

With his light manip, he could very easily blind her which would leave her open for him to smash her head.

I also definitely concur on the gimp-cloning machine, if for anything just because of being allowed to say Gimp Cloning Machine,

I think Bad Girl holds a significant advantage in her LS, which means if the two clash weapons (Which is something that she goes for, it's basically a universal thing in NMH) she'll overpower him, and if she manages to get past his defenses she'll knock him to the ground and repeatedly bash his head until he dies, so effectively she can win off a single significant interaction if all goes well.

Fair enough on the light, how long does the blinding effect last? If it's like a second or two I can see IR letting her block an attack or two, or maybe she can just back off.

What, you don't have a Gimp-Cloning Machine in your house? Where else are you getting your daily supply of gimp clones?

As far as i know it's just straight up proper blinding, so a few seconds up to like permanent retina damage/ blindness if exposed for too long, we don't get a good description whenever it's used, just kind of like " flash of holy light, no one can see, when vision returns bad guy has no head or is smoldering ashes"

And unfortunately I'm still lagging behind a bit...get most of my gimps off of the street, real no-name brand types

As far as i know it's just straight up proper blinding, so a few seconds up to like permanent retina damage/ blindness if exposed for too long, we don't get a good description whenever it's used, just kind of like " flash of holy light, no one can see, when vision returns bad guy has no head or is smoldering ashes"
I see, definitely could be an issue then, although if nobody survives it I don't think it's reasonable to assume it's too strong since there's no evidence for it I think. Still, definitely a wincon.
And unfortunately I'm still lagging behind a bit...get most of my gimps off of the street, real no-name brand types
C'mon you gotta step up your game, that's some cheapskate stuff right there

I really feel like Bad Girl has to be of a skill level where Sigmar is basically a baby to her for her to not get brushed off while he’s pinned to the ground, as Armor explained before.

Count me as voting for Sigmar.

It's a bit difficult to "brush off" someone with Class 50 while you're Class 5 and she's stunning you with every blow. Also it's not like that's her only wincon, generally being more skilled + IR is a pretty versatile advantage.

no go on

Anyway most NMH1 characters probably lose to Sigmar, I think only Bad Girl and everyone above/equal to her (Travis, Henry, Jeane) can beat him, maybe Harvey can hax him but outside of that I think he beats them

Last edited:
It's a bit difficult to "brush off" someone with Class 50 while you're Class 5 and she's stunning you with every blow. Also it's not like that's her only wincon, generally being more skilled + IR is a pretty versatile advantage.
Being slightly stunned by relatively weak ass punches doesn’t mean you just freeze in place, the ap gap is definitely large enough that as long as he’s got a limb free he can just flail and eventually throw her off him.

I mean if that doesn't work she can just... not do it. It's just a takedown she's done in the past, you're fixating too much on it. Besides, it likely would work after Sigmar is weakened.

I mean I feel like you've got to give another reason for how she wins then, because that AP gap leads me to think Sigmar still has the definite advantage. Tbh if they clashed Sigmar would probably damage her bat.

I mean I feel like you've got to give another reason for how she wins then, because that AP gap leads me to think Sigmar still has the definite advantage. Tbh if they clashed Sigmar would probably damage her bat.
Eh, the bat would probably make contact with the handle of the hammer, not its head, which would lessen the blow. And I did give a reason, arguably superior skill + instinctive reaction.

What's the vote tally at the moment?

Idk if armor or soma voted but votes are:
4 for bad girl(stillwinston, shmooply, peppersalt, loyd)
2 for sugma(tago, naitodesu)
Not voting for sigmar. this is blasphemy

That's 5 for Bad Girl and 2 for Sigmar.

I think I'm going to go for Sigmar on this one with high difficulty, they both have a ton of advantages against each other. Whoever wins, this is a surprisingly great fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back