• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

twin but from different verses

Yokoso

Battle Ulquiorra vs Zenon
Sba
Speed equalized
Arena
Soul society
images

images

That should be noted on the profile 🗿

meh. my bad.

Reiatsu still has stuff like fear manip and paralysis which i'm not seeing resistances towards, so Reiatsu should still be a huge factor here, if not just an instant GG.

Resists fear aura from those far stronger than he is (from the devil that attacked his country), paralysis seems like it’s based on being so scared you go into a state of shock and freeze.

Oh and btw aura stuff asides soul crush only works if the other character can sense it. So no point responding to all of the above.

What does Zenon do? What's his AP value?

594.1 Petatons even though my 601 Petatons crt was accepted and not applied

Ulq starts off throwing javelins or firing off ceros, gets countered by Zenon’s spatial hax here.

This match is a wash. Either it's the case Ulq's reiatsu fear crushes him, or he gets AP stomped, as Ulq's 10x weaker and only his strongest attacks are relative.
Resists fear aura from those far stronger than he is (from the devil that attacked his country)
Ulq's fear manip layers scale to his soul manip layers, so i'll need reason to think that they're on the sam level.

Also not on profile 🗿.
paralysis seems like it’s based on being so scared you go into a state of shock and freeze.
Wrong. Check Aizen soul crushing grimmjow.
Oh and btw aura stuff asides soul crush only works if the other character can sense it. So no point responding to all of the above.
🗿

Ulq's fear manip layers scale to his soul manip layers, so i'll need reason to think that they're on the sam level.

Also not on profile 🗿.

Why does it scale to his soul manip layers? Unless you’re saying it’s soul based.

Wrong. Check Aizen soul crushing grimmjow.

Idk give me a chapter or something? What am i supposed to find there aside Grimmjow getting his soul literally crushed. I wonder how that would prove paralysis isn’t fear based unless you’re saying it’s soul based. Are you saying it’s soul based paralysis?

Also not on profile 🗿.

Resistance to Aura? (Can resist those with more overwhelming aura than himself). Should I index it that way?

Besides doesn’t matter if Zenon can’t sense Ulquiorra’s reiatsu and if energy is equalized then Zenon wouldn’t be bothered by it since he’s far stronger himself.
Edit: unless you say it’s soul based fear aura then… Zenon is immune it it.
Lol didn’t humans only get their soul crushed but weren’t going crazy over Aizen’s power?

Last edited:
Why does it scale to his soul manip layers? Unless you’re saying it’s soul based.

Idk give me a chapter or something? What am i supposed to find there aside Grimmjow getting his soul literally crushed. I wonder how that would prove paralysis isn’t fear based unless you’re saying it’s soul based. Are you saying it’s soul based paralysis?

Resistance to Aura? (Can resist those with more overwhelming aura than himself). Should I index it that way?

Besides doesn’t matter if Zenon can’t sense Ulquiorra’s reiatsu and if energy is equalized then Zenon wouldn’t be bothered by it since he’s far stronger himself.
Edit: unless you say it’s soul based fear aura then… Zenon is immune it it.

Lol didn’t humans only get their soul crushed but weren’t going crazy over Aizen’s power?
1. They're subsets of Soul Manip. That's why it would scale off the layers.

2. Aizen just wanted Grimmjow to go back to his seat. In chapter 618, Aizen also warned the Muken Guards that if they were to go near him, they would be EE'd. So that argument you just made is completely invalid.

3. Does Zenon's aura induce anything?

4. If you're implying Zenon can't sense his reiatsu then Zenon can't harm him, simple as that🗿

Last edited:
1. They're subsets of Soul Manip. That's why it would scale off the layers.

Won’t work cuz Zenon doesn’t have a soul. It’s with his devil, Belzeebub.

Aizen just wanted Grimmjow to go back to his seat. In chapter 618, Aizen also warned the Muken Guards that if they were to go near him, they would be EE'd. So that argument you just made is completely invalid.

I made an argument against Ulq not Aizen

Does Zenon's aura induce anything?

Fear and madness on weaker beings who sense it. Supernatural Willpower or being relative negs this.

Why is this question a point?

If you're implying Zenon can't sense his reiatsu then Zenon can't harm him, simple as that🗿

why?

Won’t work cuz Zenon doesn’t have a soul. It’s with his devil, Belzeebub.
My fault if that one went out differently--their Reiatsu effects are linked to their Soul Manip.
Wouldn't matter cause the Mind Body and Soul are linked. Even if Zenon doesn't have a soul, his layers of Mind Manip negs

I made an argument against Ulq not Aizen
-> "Lol didn’t humans only get their soul crushed but weren’t going crazy over Aizen’s power?"

Fear and madness on weaker beings who sense it. Supernatural Willpower or being relative negs this.
Pretty sure the layers of Soul Manip would be able to handle that

Actually I forgot that my argument was kinda shit, so you can disregard that

My fault if that one went out differently--their Reiatsu effects are linked to their Soul Manip.
Wouldn't matter cause the Mind Body and Soul are linked. Even if Zenon doesn't have a soul, his layers of Mind Manip negs

you just proved their mind manipulation is through soul manipulation because their soul is linked to the mind and body. So it’s not affecting Zenon.

-> "Lol didn’t humans only get their soul crushed but weren’t going crazy over Aizen’s power?"

Still not an argument against Aizen. It’s an example of how fear and paralysis induced aura doesn’t affect those who can’t sense said aura in the first place. So they just get erased since humans have a soul in general.

Pretty sure the layers of Soul Manip would be able to handle that

irrelevant. I was merely answering your question that was also irrelevant to the discussion. Never said it’s a wincon, Ulq can’t even sense mana.

Actually I forgot that my argument was kinda shit, so you can disregard that
Ok.

Just went back to check

but it’s possible Zenon’s soul would only be taken away after he defeats Yuno so he probably still has his soul here.

Just correcting this, don’t care about the match up.
You actually don’t need to be able to sense it to be affected. It’s why Aizen was erasing things and people who aren’t spiritually aware despite being transcendent to people who are during Deicide.

Just correcting this, don’t care about the match up.

You actually don’t need to be able to sense it to be affected. It’s why Aizen was erasing things and people who aren’t spiritually aware despite being transcendent to people who are during Deicide.

I assume the erasure isn’t soul crush but my point is those people who aren’t spiritually aware aren’t affected by things that require spiritual awareness. Or were they paralyzed? Were they having various ailments before getting erased? If so then no problem.

I assume the erasure isn’t soul crush but my point is those people who aren’t spiritually aware aren’t affected by things that require spiritual awareness. Or were they paralyzed? Were they having various ailments before getting erased? If so then no problem.
The erasure is just an effect from his transcendent reiatsu so it kinda falls under the same category. The goober kinda didn’t suffer any of the other effects since Aizen was restraining his reiatsu to around himself at the time to **** with Ichigo’s friends. The moment he was in range, half his body got erased (whole body in the anime) and Aizen moved on with his day without giving af.

The erasure is just an effect from his transcendent reiatsu so it kinda falls under the same category. The goober kinda didn’t suffer any of the other effects since Aizen was restraining his reiatsu to around himself at the time to **** with Ichigo’s friends. The moment he was in range, half his body got erased (whole body in the anime) and Aizen moved on with his day without giving af.

Would you say those ailments (paralysis, fear, etc) are via Reiatsu’s effect on the soul?

44.35 physically, 443.5 with energy attacks
Shouldn't Ulquiora Lanza should scale way above his GRC as a strongest attack so it should be 10x amp ?
at least Multi-Continent level with Segunda Etapa (Ulquiorra effortlessly overpowers Uryu and Orihime[37], Uryu describes Ulquiorra's Segunda Etapa as unlike anything he's ever encountered[38], which would include Ulquiorra's Resurreccion Cero Oscuras, and this is consistent as now Ulquiorra can shatter Ichigo's Hollow Mask with mere physical strikes, eventually killing Ichigo[39] [44.35 Petatons]), higher with Cero Oscuras (Cero Oscuras is a 10x increase to regular Ceros [443.5 Petatons]), far higher with Strongest Attacks (Gran Rey Cero is the ultimate Cero, and Ulqiorra's Lanza del Relampago is his hardest attack to control, forcing a Full Hollow Ichigo to sharpen his claws to crush it, and even cut through that Ichigo's horn while he was off guard[40][41], it was calculated to be this strong but it scales higher via powerscaling)

Back