• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Twilgiht never uses her hax in character. Teleportation might help a little, but Rapidash will end up landing a hit sooner or later.

She uses some of her hax in character, but not a lot of it, and usually only when prepping for a fight. Rapidash tend to be aggressive iirc so I feel like they'll go for the decisive blows quicker.

Fun fact. Either a Rapidash or Ponyta actually appears in one of the comics. Can't remember where though.

Does Rapidaah have an answer for getting sealed in crystal? Twilight will use it is she gets annoyed enough. Also why are we pitting Twilight against someone 8x her strength?

Honestly, base Twily's sealing is kind of useless when she's fighting someone who is equal or stronger than her in power, since they can just break the crystal and escape, that's what happened in the episode.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Honestly, base Twily's sealing is kind of useless when she's fighting someone who is equal or stronger than her in power, since they can just break the crystal and escape, that's what happened in the episode.
See comment No10. I suppose Twilight could do scratch damage. She has a habit of teleporting out of danger...but dat 10 km range tho.

Inconclusive? Really all Twilight has to do is transmute Rapidash into an orange and then eat it and boom, Winnar! The only question seems to be is, will she?

To the best of my memory, Twilight only transmuted stuff when she was practicing magic. The only magic I ever remember her using in battle is generic beams, fire spells, force fields and sometimes teleportation. She has been willing to break out haxxier spells like Reformation but only if she has time to prepare.

Back