• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Turned out to be stomp (Lavos vs Meltlilith)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before we start, I would like to add something for context. As I realized this might be a possible match-up, I was told one thing. It is a thing I will hold close to my heart.

Hell

With that out of the way, let's start this insanity, shall we?

Low 2-C Lavos and Low 2-C Meltlilith. Speed Equalized. SBA All else.

Doll:

Scary Avacado:

Thunder McQueen (incon):

I'm mildly scared of what might happen, but we shall see.

her removal of hit detection was done via Law manipulation, and its actually possible to still hit melt, and remove the invulnerability

It isn't. According to Extra/CCC, she removed her "hit detection", meaning that no matter what attack it was, it would always be counted as a "miss" regardless of how much you hit her.

She is still there. She hasn't done much of anything to change herself. She's just unable to be touched, as the laws of the world don't recognize it when she is hit.

Basically, unless it's a massively powerful passive ability, or law manip, she can't be hit.

In short, this comes down to one question.

Can Lavos' passives end the match?

if not, it's either an incon or Melt win. Though I don't think Melt can do much to him.

Higher D doesn't mean that hit detection suddenly exists. That would work on normal invulnerability, but not here, at least from my understanding.

Meltlilith's version of invulnerability is unique in that the general rules usually don't apply to it.

The only reason this isn't hilariously broken is because as long as you have Law Manip that can surpass Meltlilith's resistance to Law Manip, you're good.

I want to point out that BB can technically remove her hit detection just like Melt it she wanted so her match with Lavos should turn out like this one

GLHF22 said:
Even if you lack concepts person who have higher D hax can kill you
No thats not how that works at all

Someone who is higher d but has no ability to interact with non-existent people for instance stil cant hit them just because they are higher d

If it's dependent on an actual method of attack or hitting Melt, it won't work.

She has to have her hit detection restored in order to be hit.

the concept manipulation (assuming lavos has any) has to be capable of affecting an aspect of the world in which that can help him "re apply hit detection" back on melt-chan. if its in the form of an attack it won't hit because "She is there" but "not there in the eyes of the world."

His only High 2-A attack is his absorbtion, which I don't believe did that?

And even then, she'd be the last bit of 3-D since it would still not have hit her, due to not restoring her hit detection.

Additionally, that multiverse level absorbtion is a possibly on Lavos' profile.

Again, we've established why that doesn't work.

It's the "if you can't hit it, it doesn't matter how high your dimension is" issue. A Low 2-C that lacks NPI wouldn't be able to hit a 4-B with a NP being.

Same principle applies here.

Because NPI is one thing but having absortion is another? Even then, the low 2-C nukes the verse and there goes that and if his abilities are 4-D then even better.

Regardless, if this isn't a stomp the flea aborbs and calls it a day.

Again, does that somehow make her able to be hit?

No, it hasn't.

His absorbtion doesn't make her able to be hit out of thin air because why not. If he can't re-add that hit detection, it doesn't matter.

And furthermore, Lavos' absorbtion is listed as a possibly multiversal+, not an absolute.

Im not even talking about Lavos, but higher dimension manipulation as i said if The very structure of 4D ceased to exist can melt survive?

Probably not.

In which case, that would make this Lavos' stomp, if he can just eradicate dimensions like that.

Still, I do not think it is truly 5-D as has been said, especially since the one bit of proof is from a single statement by Schala, or so it seems.

Alright, if that's the case, this is likely a stomp.

Still, I had my fun. Good to know Lavos would need his best abilties to destroy Melt.

I suppose I'll close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back