• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsukasa Shishio vs Baki Hanma

Baki should take this. He's got better AP feats by defeating the Yasha Ape and has much faster reaction speeds. He can also boost his adrenaline and pain tolerance if needed. Skill wise they should be comparable as well, as even at 13 Baki could outclass high level martial artists of varying styles.

Baki wins mid diff.

Out of curiosity, what is the Yasha Ape (please don't state the obvious) and why is it a better feat than casually one shotting lions?

Voting Tsukasa via better mindset, and weapons.

I believe the AP gap is that big, so that brings us down to skill, which shouldn't be too monumental in a gap regardless.

Tsukasa was able to fight an expert spear wielder unarmed, though he was injured and Senku was at his side. Can't account for much, so I guess Baki FRA.

3 votes left

I think they are equal in skill, Tsukasa was actually one of the greatest MMA fighters at age of around 17 years old

@Anonymous

The Yasha Ape is an incredibly powerful animal that exists in the Baki Verse that is hinted to be the strongest animal on the planet and later it's power is backed up when Baki is curb stomped by it during their first fight. Baki at this point has taken down bears with no issue and was stated to be above other regular animals as well.

The durability of the Yasha Ape is truly shown when it no sells a blow from Ando, who can cut a tree in half with a single swing of an axe. And yes the blow he no sells was done with the axe.

Amlad22 said:
@Anonymous
The Yasha Ape is an incredibly powerful animal that exists in the Baki Verse that is hinted to be the strongest animal on the planet and later it's power is backed up when Baki is curb stomped by it during their first fight. Baki at this point has taken down bears with no issue and was stated to be above other regular animals as well.

The durability of the Yasha Ape is truly shown when it no sells a blow from Ando, who can cut a tree in half with a single swing of an axe. And yes the blow he no sells was done with the axe.
Isn't this a stomp in Baki's favor then? The AP gap seems that big.

Nah. Tsukasa got definitely a win condition with his intellect which is very high and he is very analytical in battle. If this is TRULY a stomp I'll give Tsukasa stone sword.

I would have said around 9-B. Not good at guesstimating calc results myself. There is also Kohaku fighting people who can smash bouldeds casually and Tsukasa going on a spree of crushing the statues simply from squeezing his hand.

Kouhaku was described to have superhuman strength and Tsukasa is like, hilariously superior to her so yeah

You read the manga right? Cuz we have statements from multiple sources that Hyoga w/spear can solo the Kingdom of Science plus dozens of Tsukasa's army in a fight no diff and Hyoga admitting he can't beat Tsukasa even while sneak attacking while the lion sleeps at night.

I do but not until the newest chapters, I'm not into anime and manga overall right now but I'll continue it for sure

Oh I'm dumb you did. It's a lot closer but I see Tsukasa as being Ando level physically based on similar feats just with more skill. And Baki beat Yasha Ape which curb stomped Ando.

Back