• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuto Takeda VS Baki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuto is 147m/s and Baki is 132 m/s right?
nonono, Yuto is nowhere near that speed, especially since he got blitz by the same attack Yu used during that feat + after Yu performed that feat is stated before that he barely showed his true strenght therefore he never showed that speed before Aaron, I'm generous and I'm giving takeda 70 m/s from Jean.

nonono, Yuto is nowhere near that speed, especially since he got blitz by the same attack Yu used during that feat + after Yu performed that feat is stated before that he barely showed his true strenght therefore he never showed that speed before Aaron, I'm generous and I'm giving takeda 70 m/s from Jean.
💀 💀 💀 💀

I thought he scaled to that, Lemme equalise speed then

💀 💀 💀 💀

I thought he scaled to that, Lemme equalise speed then
nononono especially since Yu had to train in order to keep up with Aaron combat speed so his speed improved in the time between Viktor and Aaron fights.

EDIT: and seriously I'm generous in giving him 70 m/s from Jean, Jean literally entered in "Yu's dimension" to perform that feat, even if he only entered in a little part of it.

I'm sorry what?

Really?????
Even making him downscaling from Aaron feat which doesn't really make sense since Aaron > Viktor who is small building and as I said Yuto should be more less around Jean level ap (151489 joules), Baki is 1 240 000 Joule, the difference is 5,5 x time, well is not really enought to truly one shot him, but a good hit in the head and Yuto is on the ground.

Yuto knows about the AP difference meaning he will extremely careful

He will spam damage reduction and analytical precog

Yuto knows about the AP difference meaning he will extremely careful

He will spam damage reduction and analytical precog
Damage reduction comes from the fact that a boxer has a guard and therefore he doesn't get hit in some weak points, that difference in ap is enough to break it.

EDIT: jean dmg reduction is slightly better but Yuto doesn't have it.

I guess the only way Yuto can somehow hope to win is hitting Baki chin, every boxer is able to do it which is more less a pressure point to Ko if you want to see it that way but I still don't see this happening

I guess the only way Yuto can somehow hope to win is hitting Baki chin, every boxer is able to do it which is more less a pressure point to Ko if you want to see it that way but I still don't see this happening
Ando training key then ;-;?

Anyways Yuto does not have a chance with this AP difference. No amount of damage reduction or development will close it. A few hits from Baki and he's out cold, especially if Baki hits him in a pressure point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back