• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tSSDK God tiers regen revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It erases every thing from cells to soul to existence and information.
Yes, but the wording I was given implied it did an incomplete job, hence my clarification. If it doesn't destroy all of those things, then regenerating from it isn't a Mid-Godly feat.

Yes, but the wording I was given implied it did an incomplete job, hence my clarification. If it doesn't destroy all of those things, then regenerating from it isn't a Mid-Godly feat.
It didn't do an incomplete job. It wasn't used on him he was only implied/stated to be able regenerate from the attack.

It didn't do an incomplete job. It wasn't used on him he was only implied/stated to regenerate from the attack.
Wdym "he was only implied/stated to regenerate from the attack"

Tl;dr
Melt Slash (Existence Erasure type of attack, can destroy both physical body and soul) didn't really completely destroy Rimuru, because he was able to block the attack by sacrificing his Ultimate Skill Beelzebub (which devours things from matter to souls to even space itself).
But Raphael (his intelligent other Ultimate Skill) says he could still regenerate even if he did get hit directly. (Hence, Mid-Godly statement).
Raphael made him use Beelzebub so that they can analyze and copy the attack skill for themselves.

Last edited:
This thread is turning really annoying. Can we all try to collaborate to figure out an accurate solution and then apply it please, instead of drowning the staff in more and more posts?

Wdym "he was only implied/stated to regenerate from the attack"
Have mentioned this multiple times he wasn't Hit by the attack he blocked it with is skill. And it was stated even if he got hit by the attack he could still regenerate back from it. Sry for the inconveniences.

This thread is turning really annoying. Can we all try to collaborate to figure out an accurate solution and then apply it please, instead of drowning the staff in more and more posts?
I literally just gave the summary of the feat that was being discussed. I don't know what else you would want me to do.
I also already said that I originally considered the feat to be Low-Godly to be safe. But based on the second sentence of my summary, people are arguing it could be Mid-Godly.
That's as concise as it can possibly be. You can't possibly drown in it.

I literally just gave the summary of the feat that was being discussed. I don't know what else you would want me to do.
I also already said that I originally considered the feat to be Low-Godly to be safe. But based on the second sentence of my summary, people are arguing it could be Mid-Godly.
That's as concise as it can possibly be. You can't possibly drown in it.
Okay. Sorry about that. I was speaking in general.

I am currently overworked beyond what I can mentally handle without turning testy and impatient.

Until we see it being something that makes up concepts and world laws like in the WN, then no it doesn't satisfy the requirements for High-Godly as it seems to not be literal information either.
If there are scattered evidences in future volumes, I'd rather we wait for more Tensura Fan translations first.

Ok, Now that this has been discussed, and most people agreed, I think that now we can close the thread and apply the downgrade to Mid-Godly (For the Light Novel version).

Well, first the changes need to be applied, and then we can close this thread.

Is somebody here willing to apply them?

Until we see it being something that makes up concepts and world laws like in the WN, then no it doesn't satisfy the requirements for High-Godly as it seems to not be literal information either.
If there are scattered evidences in future volumes, I'd rather we wait for more Tensura Fan translations first.

Sorry, I have kind of got busy with class assignments/exams earlier and this thread was buried by my notifications.
It sounds like you required information on the concepts themselves which seem a bit extreme; by this logic, it might as well be a conceptual basis of existence.

I am not seeing why it is not literal information?
Qliphoth Bacikal's translation added more evidence to this point.

Have the same question with Elizhaa actually, IF Information need to make Concept(s) themself, etc. Isn't it basically a conceptual basis of existence? What's the point of "Underlying Concept(s) or Information" in the HGR description? IF so, then Information as it is, unqualified for HGR and need to be erased right?

Okay. So is somebody willing to apply that then?

Do I need to unlock any profile pages?

Also, bear in mind that the explanations for the regeneration statistics need to be updated as well.

Do I need to unlock any profile pages?

Also, bear in mind that the explanations for the regeneration statistics need to be updated as well.
Not necessary, I can access the affected profiles.

It's done, the information part of their regeneration justifications just needed to be removed and/or changed to emphasize on soul destruction instead.

I believe the thread can be closed now.

Thank you, but the justification texts need to be updated before I can close this thread.

Atleast can you answer Elizhaa's question before adding things? I don't see any real arguments against high-godly aside from "it maybe not a literal information" well we also don't know if its not an information either, what we know is that make up everything and the most fundamental thing in the verse (so far). Also i recall Raphael is stated as conceptual intelligence.

Atleast can you answer Elizhaa's question before adding things? I don't see any real arguments against high-godly aside from "it maybe not a literal information" well we also don't know if its not an information either, what we know is that make up everything and the most fundamental thing in the verse (so far). Also i recall Raphael is stated as conceptual intelligence.
If you have scans about it being "the most fundamental thing in the verse" I would be happy to see it. Currently there isn't any.
Information particles being literal information is not conclusive yet since it's being treated like a metaphysical object that's reallly small and makes up everything. It is described to make up skills but not literal concepts or laws, unlike the WN.

You forgot Yuuki regeneration-negation
Done.

If you have scans about it being "the most fundamental thing in the verse" I would be happy to see it. Currently there isn't any.
Information particles being literal information is not conclusive yet since it's being treated like a metaphysical object that's reallly small and makes up everything. It is described to make up skills but not literal concepts or laws, unlike the WN.
All thing we know that it was what made up everything wether it also made concepts or not its still unknown but for sure its described as something that made everything and even its called information particles if it not a literal information then i don't know what it is.

Also answer Elizhaa question please.

You're speaking under the preemptive assumption that we would naturally assume that something called an information particle would be literal information. That's not how it works, your interpretation is just one thing, it's not absolute and doesn't mean it's correct.

The reason why WN is still accepted is because they never mentioned anything about particles and talked about literal information by itself, and how it makes up even the concepts and laws of the world, which makes it undeniably literal information. Incredible claims require incredible evidence.

Anyways, the changes has been applied. I'm not taking High-Godly for the LN out of the possibilities, but for now it's deemed more appropriate to give them Mid-Godly, so this thread can be closed. If someone wants to bring up the topic again, they can make another CRT; a better constructed one, hopefully.

Why you didn't answer Elizhaa's question?

Incredible claim require incredible evidence yeah, so being called information particles and described as something fundamental that makes up everything is not enough to be considered as real information huh...

You're speaking under the preemptive assumption that we would naturally assume that something called an information particle would be literal information. That's not how it works, your interpretation is just one thing, it's not absolute and doesn't mean it's correct
Is this the answer? What?

Sorry, I have kind of got busy with class assignments/exams earlier and this thread was buried by my notifications.
It sounds like you required information on the concepts themselves which seem a bit extreme; by this logic, it might as well be a conceptual basis of existence.

I am not seeing why it is not literal information?
Qliphoth Bacikal's translation added more evidence to this point.
Please Explain why being described as smallest unit, made up everything, and even outright called information particles does not equal to a literal information and why it's required to made up concepts as well to be treated as literal information?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back