• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tSSDK God tiers regen revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really should stop spam messaging. Also, I suggest to just let Milly take over the debate if they’re active enough to. They seem significantly better at wording what they’re trying to say and remain professional.

Alright, Milly (and others) in this thread are now equating this thread's new potential outcome to what King spoke of. While very epic, this outcome is one defined by you supporters of the verse- you are the ones providing us with information, apparently as a uniform front. Let's go over the information shared.

"In the manga, Information Particles are also known as infons, and it's described as the building blocks of a soul (Veldora's Observation Journal).
To add, in the manga, Spirit Particles are also known as spiritrons, and it's described as the building blocks of magicule. Just repeats the info summarized above."

In the manga, everything you guys keep describing, is listed as a physical bit of matter, regardless of how little matter it has. Regenerating from it isn't a Godly feat.
"
Even ignoring that, wasn't there something in the last thread about how Rimuru only took 70% harm from the Melt Slash he regenerated from, or something?
That's not really relevant, Raphael stated that even if he was hit by it, he would instantly regen due Endless Regeneration"

Then we have this, which I think is a lot more important than it was given credit for. Basically we're told this Rimuru character took only 70% damage, but that's okay because random character X said he'd be totally damaged by it anyways. What?

As of scans mentioned above, Rimuru just regen'd (physically) the moment he started taking damage anyways. So Prom's evaluation up to this point still makes sense.

Finally, we get to Milly's latest post. Which... doesn't change anything. The whole argument is that things are made from typically metaphysical things like the mind and the soul. But the above statements describe at least one of these (the soul) as being still a physical bit of matter. Like most of what is described in Milly's post has been shown earlier in the thread to be a physical thing- at best you could argue the mind was never mentioned explicitly in this thread to be physical, but at this point I'd hardly be surprised.

Having read Milly's post, I am still against High- or Mid-Godly. If the mind has no statements of it being physical matter (as we ostensibly have for the soul and information), then Low-Godly is possible, though I'm still unsure of whether or not people have regenerated from the mind, given the Melt Slash feat being tainted by Rimuru immediately regenning from it physically anyways. So this may indeed still be High regen.

Then we have this, which I think is a lot more important than it was given credit for. Basically we're told this Rimuru character took only 70% damage, but that's okay because random character X said he'd be totally damaged by it anyways. What?
Because rimuru did not took the damage, his skill blocked it (then, the skill got erased), then, Rimuru ask to Raphael if he would die if he get hit by melt slash, then, Raphael (Raphael is not a random character X.) said that he won't die, because he has the endless regeneration, but as I said, rimuru wasnt hit by it, his skill blocked

Mr. Bambu makes good sense to me. Thank you for helping out.

Somebody needs to apply the revision though.

Because rimuru did not took the damage, his skill blocked it (then, the skill got erased), then, Rimuru ask to Raphael if he would die if he get hit by melt slash, then, Raphael (Raphael is not a random character X.) said that he won't die, because he has the endless regeneration, but as I said, rimuru wasnt hit by it, his skill blocked
So is there a feat?

The physical body context only happened in the light novel not web novel. Also regenerating your physical body doesn't contradict high godly. Cause his cells to the soul and information where going to be destroyed. Not only his physical body so I fail to see how this only give low godly. Also they are other statement of him able to regenerate from existence erasure that destroys the soul.

You, right now, are telling me different things than were stated previously. Earlier in the thread, the statement was that Rimuru was hit by Melt Slash, but regenerated immediately before it could nuke his ass from existence. Your last post suggests Rimuru himself wasn't hit, but rather one of his skills. So where's the feat?

You, right now, are telling me different things than were stated previously. Earlier in the thread, the statement was that Rimuru was hit by Melt Slash, but regenerated immediately before it could nuke his ass from existence. Your last post suggests Rimuru himself wasn't hit, but rather one of his skills. So where's the feat?
There has been a lot of misconceptions. He wasn't hit by melt slash at all. Melt slash only erased his skill. And ciel said even if he got erased by melt slash he would be able to regenerate.

You, right now, are telling me different things than were stated previously. Earlier in the thread, the statement was that Rimuru was hit by Melt Slash
No? Melt Slash was going to hit rimuru, but his skill blocked, then, his skill got erased
, but regenerated immediately before it could nuke his ass from existence. Your last post suggests Rimuru himself wasn't hit, but rather one of his skills. So where's the feat?
Wrong, well as I said, indeed he wasnt erased cuz the skill blocked (the skill got erased), but Raphael stated that even if Rimuru got hit by it, he could regen due endless regeneration, and Melt Slash erases everything without letting any trace

Last edited:
From what I've seen Low-Godly or Mid-Godly sounds best, leaning towards the former.

I have to wonder if you actually read my posts if you don't know the single quote I shared and referenced in this entire thread, several times.

<<Answer. Of course not. Speculate to consume massive amount of magicule, however, the physical body can be instantly revived through “Endless Regeneration”.>>

I have to wonder if you actually read my posts if you don't know the single quote I shared and referenced in this entire thread, several times.
Ok but that doesn't contradict high godly. It's like boros regeneration he just uses magicules. Also the physical body quote also doesn't contradict it because he could regenerate back from melt slash erasure which destroys cells to souls and information.
  • High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after erasure from all aspects of existence, such as from history, narrative/plot, or conceptual/information destruction.
Also the physical body quote doesn't appear In the web novel.

Last edited:
Idk if this would help to explain of how Souls in tensura works, but, ye, Soul in tensura is also ''Will'', and can be astral body (the operating device that does the thinking) and others things
0l2LGeZ_1.jpg

Yeah there's still the magicule quote I shared
It would consume massive amount of magicule because it also erased magicule?

Look there a lot of misconception in the thread, all things are threated as physical just because its stated to be physical once, in any other instance, these things are stated as spiritual/astral matter. The nature of these matter are intangible and invisible to normal human, but it would be toxic if it dense enough.

I think the reason why these matter stated to have mass because something without mass can't contain energy as per relativity theory, looks like the author didn't know photon contain some short of energy despite having no mass, but the real answer is photon does have some sort of mass but there's a complex reason for it and i'm not going to go there.

Melt Slash/disintegration is the strongest and highest type of holy magic, it's source is directly from the Great Holy Spirit itself which is the source power of all things in the verse. Holy Field could purified magicule in the area which is what makes monster's physical body, without magicules monster would ceased to exist.

So it doesn't makes sense for disintegration to not erased the magicule, it even erased ultimate skill, so far many of argument there contradict of what has shown in the verse and a lot of misconception.

I get that you're banking on the whole anti-mod sentiment thing, but frankly people may agree with what they like if it is rational. Yours is not the eternally-correct belief.

I get that you're banking on the whole anti-mod sentiment thing, but frankly people may agree with what they like if it is rational. Yours is not the eternally-correct belief.
Thats not question of agreeing with that they like if it is ratinal, because Ant himself said that he didnt even read the others replies that aren't from mods

It’s not the fact that he disagrees with me, it’s the fact that it’s instantly applicable whatever you say. I was literally asleep, if I hadn’t waken up the thread would’ve been closed and it would’ve been applied with no chance or rebuttal.

I have abstained from answering this thread due to growing tired of the topic (And Bambi and Prom are doing a great job), but can i get a double take here? Is the bolded part true? Because if that is true then this is can't be High Godly period.

I have abstained from answering this thread due to growing tired of the topic (And Bambi and Prom are doing a great job), but can i get a double take here? Is the bolded part true? Because if that is true then this is can't be High Godly period.
Can you explain why? I don’t exactly understand.

Because that would mean something from Rimuru remained in existance from which he could regenerate from, which is his skill. He would basically not regenerate from a full erasur (Because his skills seem to remain despite getting melt slashed).

Because that would mean something from Rimuru remained in existance from which he could regenerate from, which is his skill. He would basically not regenerate from a full erasur (Because his skills seem to remain despite getting melt slashed).
What? No, the skill that blocked Melt Slash was erased, that's a fact, what Raphael said is that if Melt Slash hit Rimuru, he would instantly regen

Nothing remained his skill was totally erased

The quote is that he would regenerate (more specifically revive) his physical body, due to Endless/Infinite Regeneration.

Him regenerating from his Skill would make it very inconsistent, as Hinata can destroy them:

Didn’t I just sacrifice 「Gluttonous King Beelzebub」 in order to deal with Hinata’s attack…...

《Answer. It indeed sacrificed Ultimate Skill 「Gluttonous King beelzebub」, but it won’t pose an issue since a copy of the skill has been made.”

I hope this made sense.

Can you please read my posts carefuly before replying to them? By your words, Rimuru can regenerate from Melt Slash due to his Skill Endless Regeneration, meaning that Endless Regeneration would remain after Rimuru getting Melt Slashed.

Can you please read my posts carefuly before replying to them? By your words, Rimuru can regenerate from Melt Slash due to his Skill Endless Regeneration, meaning that Endless Regeneration would remain after Rimuru getting Melt Slashed.
That would make no sense, though. It’s already been established that Spirit Particles can interact with and destroy Skills. If it destroyed Rimuru’s, it would destroy his regeneration. That’s why Raphael specifically said revive, instead of regenerating.

Ok so how does that contradict high godly. endless regeneration is more of a physiology skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back