• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tSSDK God tiers regen revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can I close this thread, or should I call Mr._Bambu and Promestein here again?

PhotoGrid_Plus_1619134769488.png

Isn't it here that Ifrit gets HGR?

PhotoGrid_Plus_1619134769488.png

Isn't it here that Ifrit gets HGR?
No? Ifrit has no regeneration. I'm not even sure what "conceptual" here means since I'm certain there should be more context in that chapter.

I still believe this thread should be closed for now. There are already Maou Gakuin supporters who have commented in this thread for the sake of agreeing to downgrades. Not that their irrelevant opinions are being taken seriously, but still.
HGR is not completely out of the equation but I rather recommend having an entirely separate and well-constructed new CRT for it, with all evidences compiled into one post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back