• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tSSDK God tiers regen revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ppl rlly will try to find any aspect that they think that contradict just to not accept it, if that is the case, lets remove resistance to fear manip from rimuru because he fear Shuna and Shion

Imma be real with you guys, if you want a satisfactory conclusion to this clusterfuck of a thread then you better stop giving us contradictory information and statements okay? Bernkastelll has LITERALLY written that at earlier in the thread, i have literally quoted it. I dont want to see this shit bias card from the same person that has presented us wrong information. If you dont want wrong conclusions then dont post wrong information.

"Ok so how does that contradict high godly. endless regeneration is more of a physiology skill."

Because for High Godly, EVERYTHING needs to be erased. Its regeneration from something that would be logically impossible to regenerate from, which is erasur of ones existance and any possible source for regeneration. If Endless Regeneration is required for Rimuru to regenerate from Melt Slash then he firstly: Has not regenerated from a Total Erasur and secondly: a source from which he can regenerate from, which both go against the very requirement of High Godly.

@Milly_Rocking_Bandit , im going to be honest with you. I know that youre knowledgeable about Tensura and a honest debater, but you gotta get your shit together and police what your "side" is saying. This thread is going nowhere without conscise information and context, instead we have gotten mostly contradicting information and snark poisening the well. You probably lacked time to debate this out as well, so im not going to blame you. Just make sure that this thread is actually running okay?

Im going to tune out of this topic for good now. I already have only limited time and i dont plan to waste it on a topic i inherently find unfun. @Antvasima, sorry but please dont ping me into this topic again. i will try to help out on other topics but this perticular one is dead to me. Sorry for the inconvienince

@Milly_Rocking_Bandit , im going to be honest with you. I know that youre knowledgeable about Tensura and a honest debater, but you gotta get your shit together and police what your "side" is saying. This thread is going nowhere without conscise information and context, instead we have gotten mostly contradicting information and snark poisening the well. You probably lacked time to debate this out as well, so im not going to blame you. Just make sure that this thread is actually running okay?
I understand, sorry for the inconvenience.

From previous thread, summarised by @Metalballrun

Arguments for High-Godly
Basically, these are the key terms for this topic:
  • Information Particles: described as the smallest physical unit (doesn't mean literal physical), a substance smaller than even ‘spirit particles’, and was close to having no mass at all. All matter in the world contains it. Rimuru's Wisdom King Raphael has the ability to manipulate information particles to either combine or abolish Skills.[Volume 11]
    • Spirit Particles: is the special particle that makes up magicule (or magic atom, so it's kinda like electrons?), its motion is extremely hard to predict. The spirit particles can move through the barrier of space and time (hence why it could bypass Rimuru's Absolute Defense which "severs space in both sides"). [Volume 7]
    • Skills: Abilities etched in the soul(more-so, this refers to Unique and Ultimate Skills) [Volume 1]. As implied, Skills are also made up of Information Particles, so Skills are basically information etched in the soul.
  • Disintegration/Melt Slash: Already explained, it's a holy attack that destroys everything from cells to souls. It utilizes holy/spirit particles, thus also destroys spirit particles. Now, the reason it's related to High Godly regeneration is that it can destroy Ultimate Skills (specifically, when Hinata destroyed Rimuru's "Beelzebub" in Volume 7). Thus it's being argued that those who can regenerate from Disintegration/Melt Slash can get High Godly Regeneration.
In extension, those who can regenerate after their core are destroyed are being argued to have High Godly regeneration as well.
Beings who are described to have this feature are:
  • True Dragons: it has been described that True Dragons can "come back" even if their souls/core are destroyed. It is implied that Veldora died this way multiple times. However, their personalities get reset after death. These people don't have LN profiles yet.
  • Primordial Demons: According to Rain (Blue Primordial), Primordials can come back from any condition/cannot be destroyed. Including destruction of their core. The downside is it takes a long time for them to recover (except for Diablo/Primordial Black, who is implied to be capable of coming back instantly), and that they can be made subservient if they get killed by soul destruction (though this is not enforceable as servitude, they can disobey if they want to). [Volume 17] The only one among them who has an LN profile is Diablo.
  • Other demons: specifically, those who are close to the primary colors, i.e. Primordial Demons. These are usually their direct subordinates. [Volume 17].
In summary, the basis of High Godly Regeneration is information particles, wherein there are characters who can regenerate damage from attacks that destroys information particles, and/or come back from their core which is made up of information being destroyed.
This is limited to Rimuru, the Primordials, and True Dragons (LN).
Why do you think Information Particles aren't physical when its said they make up matter that exists? And when magicules as well as spiritual particles are physical as well as.

A lot of this never made any sense to me because their core being destoryed isn't it being erased. The whole idea is that the energy is dispersed and reformed later.

Just for the record I wasn't interested in having this update applied without further discussion.

If there is magicule to spend on the regeneration, not everything would be erased, making it Mid-Godly at best. In fact, given that Endless Regeneration is, as a skill, part of the soul, to my understanding, and is made out of information itself, would that not count as a source, also disqualifying High-Godly?

As FW said, there's a lot of contradictory and confusing information. From what I can tell people are taking things from both the LN and WN.

Just for the record I wasn't interested in having this update applied without further discussion.

If there is magicule to spend on the regeneration, not everything would be erased, making it Mid-Godly at best. In fact, given that Endless Regeneration is, as a skill, part of the soul, to my understanding, and is made out of information itself, would that not count as a source, also disqualifying High-Godly?

As FW said, there's a lot of contradictory and confusing information. From what I can tell people are taking things from both the LN and WN.
This is strictly LN only here.

That and no one's been erased from existence just makes the discussion seem pointless to me.

No this is about rimuru not the demons.
I know. That doesn't change my point that this seemed unfounded from the beginning. I still don't know why guys think Information Particles refers to this metaphysical existence of information yet Hinata supposedly destroyed it with a spiritual attack that less fundamental then particles in question.

It didn't make much sense to me. I've had a different view on Information Particles since the beginning so it never appealed to me.

I know. That doesn't change my point that this seemed unfounded from the beginning. I still don't know why guys think Information Particles refers to this metaphysical existence of information yet Hinata supposedly destroyed it with a spiritual attack that less fundamental then particles in question.

It didn't make much sense to me. I've had a different view on Information Particles since the beginning so it never appealed to me.
You can share your thoughts about Mid-Godly for Light Novel profiles and whether you agree with my post or not.
Otherwise, if Slime's regeneration is gonna be downgraded to High for the god tiers then obviously the rest of the weaker characters gets downgraded among other things.

It would consume massive amount of magicule because it also erased magicule?

Look there a lot of misconception in the thread, all things are threated as physical just because its stated to be physical once, in any other instance, these things are stated as spiritual/astral matter. The nature of these matter are intangible and invisible to normal human, but it would be toxic if it dense enough.

I think the reason why these matter stated to have mass because something without mass can't contain energy as per relativity theory, looks like the author didn't know photon contain some short of energy despite having no mass, but the real answer is photon does have some sort of mass but there's a complex reason for it and i'm not going to go there.

Melt Slash/disintegration is the strongest and highest type of holy magic, it's source is directly from the Great Holy Spirit itself which is the source power of all things in the verse. Holy Field could purified magicule in the area which is what makes monster's physical body, without magicules monster would ceased to exist.

So it doesn't makes sense for disintegration to not erased the magicule, it even erased ultimate skill, so far many of argument there contradict of what has shown in the verse and a lot of misconception.

It's like saying you couldn't atomize people with a fking meteor. Just because spirit particles is less fundamental than information particles, doesn't mean it can't destroy it.

Also didn't Rimuru could create the skill that he already had? Like how he still have Beelzebub despite that was erased by Melt Slash.

It's like saying you couldn't atomize people with a fking meteor. Just because spirit particles is less fundamental than information particles, doesn't mean it can't destroy it.

Also didn't Rimuru could create the skill that he already had? Like how he still have Beelzebub despite that was erased by Melt Slash.
Its not the fact of being smaller necessarily. But even Raphael could only interact with them in either Stomach or Infinite Prison. Also the wording of sacrifice can lead to an alternate interpretation as well. It matters not at this point though.

I still agree with First Witch, Mr. Bambu, and Promestein. We need to decide whether we should apply High, Low-Godly, or Mid-Godly regeneration though.

I still agree with First Witch, Mr. Bambu, and Promestein. We need to decide whether we should apply High, Low-Godly, or Mid-Godly regeneration though.
Milly had no time to properly respond to this thread, so please dont conclude this thread until he did. Both Prom and me agree that this needs a proper debate before it can be closed.

I strongly disagree if Rimuru LN is downgraded Low Godly and even High. Because here Shion, who has ultraspeed regen, already has low godly. Meanwhile, Rimuru's infinite regeneration is an evolution from ultraspeed regen
Photo-Grid-Plus-1616761409663.png

Rimuru got the high godly from the melt slash right? Okay, but here I will first explain that I do not agree with downgrade to low godly or high

The reason is because Meltslash can destroy the soul as well which makes someone who regenerates from it get the mid godly
Photo-Grid-Plus-1616764340335.png

Rimuru got the high godly from the melt slash right? Okay, but here I will first explain that I do not agree with downgrade to low godly or high

The reason is because Meltslash can destroy the soul as well which makes someone who regenerates from it get the mid godly
Photo-Grid-Plus-1616764340335.png
Do you know the point of this thread anyway?

You seems don't know the situation here

The information particle is something that makes up all matter, which means that it is a fundamental aspect of a person, right? And Rimuru is said to be able to regenerate from that isn't it enough?

It was said above that if the melt slash hit Rimuru then Rimuru and his skills would disappear right? It just doesn't make sense since Melt Slash only erases what it touches.

Whereas Beelzebuth was erased because he had a form that Rimuru could pull out to move on his own.

While Rimuru's other skills have no form to touch then why are they erased? So it makes no sense to say Rimuru's skills were erased if Rimuru was erased

Stop spamming the thread please. There’s already an active debate and everything you’re saying was mentioned previously.

Milly had no time to properly respond to this thread, so please dont conclude this thread until he did. Both Prom and me agree that this needs a proper debate before it can be closed.
Of course. No problem.

If you say Information particles are physical, then everything that is formed from them are physical objects? Do you call magic a physical thing? Are you saying spirits are physical things? That's totally absurd so please don't say that everything that is made up of particle information is called physical

If you say Information particles are physical, then everything that is formed from them are physical objects? Do you call magic a physical thing? Are you saying spirits are physical things? That's totally absurd so please don't say that everything that is made up of particle information is called physical
Stop spamming the thread please. There’s already an active debate and everything you’re saying was mentioned previously.
Stop. You are not being helpful.

That's how tensura verse work(「・ω・)「(「・ω・)「

I agree with Milly, here Ant and the majority of the staff members don't even know who Rimuru is and dare to debate about this.......

Please guys, if you don't know anything about Tensura's rules, mechanism, Magic, please, don't comment on this thread.

People will comment regardless, we can’t physically stop them. They will continue to until we prove it, which is what I’m trying to do. Please, make it easier by not derailing.

Bruh bern literally send scans from manga about spirit not being physical.So how does info particles which were compared to spirit particles are physical.Lol,i dont know how they just guess that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back