• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TSB can desintagrate on atomic lvl?!

"Molecules are formed by the combination of two or more atoms. Unlike atoms, molecules can be subdivided to individual atoms. The atoms are bonded together in a molecule. Molecules also are not visible to the naked eye, while can be seen through highly magnifying microscopes and other scientific devices. Water is comprised of numerous water molecules. Each water molecule is made up of one oxygen atom and two hydrogen atoms. So a water molecule can be further divided into oxygen and hydrogen atoms. But these atoms cannot be subdivided. In a molecule, atoms are bonded together by single, double, or triple bonds."

Source

I dont know if it is right.I dont know the difference between atomic desitagration and molecular.So the opinion of knowledgeable person required.

Atom=Human

Molecules= 2-3-4-5 or more human coming together and creating group(s)

Add proofs from manga and databook about TSB and Jinton's molecule or atom attack level(s), this make this thread more organized and understandable about it's purpose.

^The thing is,we only know that TSB is superior than Jinton.Jinton contains 3 diff elements,TSB all+Yin-yang release.

I dont know what is the difference between molecular desint. and atomic desint.I made the thread in assumption that TSB>>Jinton.That's why we need some knowledgeble person.

Atoms come together and create molecule(s) and atomic disintegration one point higher hax than molecular disintegration.

Jinton

Wind, Earth, Fire, combinging three natures for a moment is a "kekkai touta" ninjutsu. With both hands a large amount of chakra is charged and it's form is changed into a cube, cone, cylinder, various three dimensional objects (so it can be more than the ones we saw), and than it's released. Onoki, Mu's disciple, inherited Jinton. If it touches the target they are disintegrated at the molecular-level, defense with any ninja implement or ninjutsu is impossible. A certain death hit.

That is from databook.

Jinton is rated as molecular lvl.Don't bring those "Databook contradicts manga" thingg please,we already had an entire thread about it.And people agreed to followe DB.

And databook says molecular,anime says atomic,officialy english translation is "Atomic dismantling jutsu".I dont think it is an issue,you can create a CRT if you want.

That is because Jinton has several modes with different amounts of power put in it. Each of them are different techniques qith their own name. And as far as I know the databook has never contradicted the manga.

We can close this thread if some knowladgable staff member answers.

What is the difference between atomic and molecular lvl destruction?If it is not very huge we can rate TSB as molecular lvl possibly higher,no?

Fukin down players m8, Jinton cleary destroys on a Sub Atomic level so that means TSB can erase your existence on the conceptual level!!!

@Knightofannihilation666

Stop downplaying please.They can destroy everything on macro quantum lvl and eres from existnce so that even TOAA will not be able to revive!!!

Dzhindzholia said:
@Knightofannihilation666

Stop downplaying please.They can destroy everything on macto quantum lvl and eres from existnce so that even TOAA will not be able to revive!!!
2FB25A2E-B726-4E70-9CB3-580EB3394ED2-4370-00000526A1C632B5

Atomic: Affecting individual atoms. This usually means dealing with the atomic nucleus (and by extension the rest of the electrons within an atom, but if you are manipulating properties of individual electrons that's a different story). This includes transmutation, rearranging atomic structures, and "destroying" atoms to obliterate targets. (Individual protons and electrons is Sub-Atomic)

Molecular: Affects the molecular bonds of a substance. This means manipulating valence electrons, but you cannot actually change the elements themselves making up compounds, but you can still do wacky stuff like tearing your opponent to pieces by severing the molecular bonds keeping their body together.

@Fllflourine Molecular : but you cannot actually change the elements themselves making up compounds

from DB

Truthseeker Orbs

Listed as just a Ninjutsu (not Kekkei Mōra), used by Madara, Obito, and Naruto. It says that when an individual manifests (literally "blossoms" ÚûïÞè▒) Six Paths Senjutsu, black orbs comprising the power of all five elements and yin-yang appear, forming a circle that floats behind them. They can manipulate each orb independently. Each orb is about the size of a fist and hides within enough power to completely obliterate a forest. With the power of Creation of All Things, put simply, the shape of the black orbs can be freely altered, and the many natures comprising them can be combined to manifest a variety of effects. It is a power that easily exceeds both Kekkei Genkai and Kekkei Tōta.

bold saying TSB user can change the elements themselves making up new compounds no ?

if so then what lvl Matter Manipulation bold would be

If they can change individual elements making up those compounds its atomic (Like turning a lump of lead into an ingot of gold); but if its referring instead to the molecular bonds that would just be molecular obv. (The valence electrons also are the primary factor for chemical properties of elements/compounds)

but in regards to the TSO i think i need more context for this, but going from the evidence from the quote and from comments above I am leaning to it being molecular manipulation.

I'll try to summarize the info,feats and scans about them and will post later,so it will be easier for you.

Thanks for inputs.

"The user can apply shape transformation to the balls to alter them into various weapons, either by having the balls pierce through holes in their hands, or by simply grabbing them. The balls can also wrap around the user to act as a defensive shield, or be launched to serve as high-speed projectiles. They are also capable of causing massive explosions by rapidly expanding their size"

"They can be combined into a massive vortex to even a giant sword of gold which is powerful enough to cut the entire moo in half; and shoot them as projectiles. Toneri also demonstrated the ability to transform one of the balls into a golden cage after infusing it with his chakra."

Toneri uses TSBs to create a Wind Attack,he turned them into wind.

Created a cage for Hinata.

Created an energy beam.

Energy attacks.

Naruto-4318847
TSB expends.

"Naruto converts his Truth-Seeking Ball into a Tailed Beast Ball, and adds wind-natured chakra to create the shuriken-like blades around it before hurling it at the target."
"Comprised of all five elements and yin-yang, it had the power to oblitrate the world and return it to nothing.Comprised of all chakra natures, a vast, expanding mass is filled to the brim. Created to reshape the world, it was a huge mass of chaos." - ETSB.The big version of TSB.

In anime they mostly use the wrod "erase".

They are superior to Jinton wich is molecular lvl.

some feats and statment for TSB

1.naruto create/used as lightning rod ,used to immobilize/seal madara limbo and immobilise Black Zetsu and use tsb to create bijudama FRS

2.obito used it to heal himself , to creat Six Red Yang Formatioand created Sword of Nunoboko which has power to shape the world and and Disintegrate chakra construct

http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-639?id=377789#15

http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-639?id=377789#16

3.kaguya can create dimension and can erase dimension

4.Toneri Ōtsutsuki used to create Silver Wheel Reincarnation Explosio and Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosio and create a golden cage can effect smoke/cloud

5.Hiruzen said Matter Manipulation was creted by combination of more then 4 natures

6.statment from minato and tobirama

The video links are down, but going by the databook and what I can see, I still retain my stance. Ideally, for atomic manipulation and beyond there should be clear statements to support it, as the more extraordinary a claim is the more extraordinary the claim must be to support it.

There are some points blatantly wrong in these comments:

1. Obito never uses a TSB to heal himself. Instead he just heals himself. In the chapter before this, we see a similar smokey-gas healing effect on Obito, despite no TSB near him.

2. He doesn't use a TSB to create the barrier, to create it he shoots black rods from his hands to do so, not TSB. Anyways, that's not atomic manipulation either way since the rods are acting as Chakra Receivers similar to Pain's black rods. It's a placeholder for the barrier to form and sustain itself.

3. The Bijuudama Rasenshuriken isn't stated nor shown to be made with TSB. The only thing that says that is the Naruto wiki...which is not proof.

4. Kaguya's ETSB is incomparable to the regular TSB. The databook entry for the ETSB even says this, which you conviniently left out of your copy/paste of the ETSB databook entry: "The equivalent black orbs that appear behind Naruto's back when using Six Paths Sage Mode can't be compared to its dimensions."

Toneri's TSB are the only one's that do seem change, but they also act and behave differently than Naruto, Obito and Madara's TSB did. They seem to be unique on their own.

dude lol the tsb is what he shot because you can clearly see in the scan you even linked that the TSB went throught the hole in his hand lol its obvious. You can even see by the chakra developing the TSB behind his hand

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
There are some points blatantly wrong in these comments:
1. Obito never uses a TSB to heal himself. Instead he just heals himself. In the chapter before this, we see a similar smokey-gas healing effect on Obito, despite no TSB near him.

2. He doesn't use a TSB to create the barrier, to create it he shoots black rods from his hands to do so, not TSB.
bold? 1. he did uses a TSB to heal himself

Latest
0643-003

2.he did uses a TSB to create the barrier and this black rod was cteated from TSB

0643-009

1. You're using the anime for proof when the manga doesn't show the same thing. In the manga he's not using the TSB for healing, it's the same healing effect seen in the previous chapter where we see no TSB even near him.

2. The TSB behind him does light up, but seen in the following scan we see that there is no TSB behind his hand that is flowing through his hand.

You also commented before I finished editing my comment for the other points.

Back