• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regular Show Pops HAX Addition

Rau

1-)Space-Time Manipulation: Now, in Season 8, Episode 22 of The Regular Show, Pops and her master, control Space and Time, skipping places in Space Time to speed up training. (Assembly will be used in this section to mean controlling Space and Time.)

2-)Space Time Manipulation: Now. In one scene, the Grandmaster tells Pops that he's "editing and out of control". What he means here is that Pops got out of control and changed Space and Time. As I said in the chapter Assembly is to manipulate and control space and time.

3-)Matter Manipulation: Towards the end of the episode, Pops manipulates a coin, splits it into atoms, turns it into water and returns it to its original state.
4.-) And he splits and shatters a metal can. Substance manipulation is changing matter from form to form. i.e. if you can change the bonds that make up matter, you can have matter manipulation. Let's say it happened as you said. Pops don't melt matter or do anything physically here. it manipulates the structure/bonds that make up its rigidity and creates another bond. You can call it a change of state, but like I said. It corresponds exactly to what is written in vsb. Told me "no, it should change the molecule, not the substance!" if you say. There is no difference. It is like the molecule-compound, atom-matter duality. Molecules are the building blocks of compounds. Just as atoms are the smallest unit of matter, molecules are also the smallest unit of compounds. For example, water is a compound. It consists of the chemical composition of 2 hydrogen and 1 oxygen atoms. We also call H2O "water" but we actually need to say "water molecule". So the difference is actually in quantity. We actually call the water in the glass "water" because no one can take a single water molecule and say "this is water". While it is chemically correct to call a single H2O water, physically this is impossible, so we call a compound containing many molecules water. Basically the same thing. Only physical presence and quantity are different.

If you want to watch the full episode: Season 8 Episode 22
Ep Name:
No Train No Gain

NOT: I saw that substance manipulation is wrong. but you can add space and time manipulation.

Some things that can be added to Pops, I tried to do this in a short time. Of course I have more to add. AND sorry about the bandicut. I was able to post it like this because the video was copyrighted.

Last edited:
Towards the end of the episode, Pops manipulates a coin, splits it into atoms, turns it into water and returns it to its original state.
There is no real evidence of that being atomic level manipulation, it seems more like Pop's just changed it into a liquid and remorphed it into a solid, which isn't even molecular manipulation

There is no real evidence of that being atomic level manipulation, it seems more like Pop's just changed it into a liquid and remorphed it into a solid, which isn't even molecular manipulation
Isn't separating a solid into a liquid and making it solid again is done by separating molecules? two different cases. and it seems to separate the liquid as well.

Isn't separating a solid into a liquid and making it solid again is done by separating molecules? two different cases. and it seems to separate the liquid as well.
No, melt ice and it turns to water
Melt a coin it turns into a liquid metal

You aren't breaking the atomic or molecular bonds, your just changing it's state of matter

A change of state is a physical change as opposed to a chemical, so no atomic or molecular change takes place. only the state of matter changes

No, melt ice and it turns to water
Melt a coin it turns into a liquid metal

You aren't breaking the atomic or molecular bonds, your just changing it's state of matter
Substance manipulation is changing matter from form to form. i.e. if you can change the bonds that make up matter, you can have matter manipulation. Let's say it happened as you said. Pops don't melt matter or do anything physically here. it manipulates the structure/bonds that make up its rigidity and creates another bond. You can call it a change of state, but like I said. It corresponds exactly to what is written in vsb. Told me "no, it should change the molecule, not the substance!" if you say. There is no difference. It is like the molecule-compound, atom-matter duality. Molecules are the building blocks of compounds. Just as atoms are the smallest unit of matter, molecules are also the smallest unit of compounds. For example, water is a compound. It consists of the chemical composition of 2 hydrogen and 1 oxygen atoms. We also call H2O "water" but we actually need to say "water molecule". So the difference is actually in quantity. We actually call the water in the glass "water" because no one can take a single water molecule and say "this is water". While it is chemically correct to call a single H2O water, physically this is impossible, so we call a compound containing many molecules water. Basically the same thing. Only physical presence and quantity are different.

uh.. sorry guys I think vsb changed what I said to Transmutation (Turned a coin into gas).

Back