• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TSB can desintagrate on atomic lvl?!

Dude,every feat that we posted here is legit,don't even try to denie it,i don't want this thread to go over 500+ posts and turn it to mess.

You said that BB Rassenshuriken isn't made out of TSB when Naruto clearly turns TSB into BB and adds wind release.

Obito used TSB to heal.We xan use anime as proof if we want,Naruto follows anime with 100%accurasy only increasing some fights.Rules allows to use anime.

Make more researchies before posting.

We posted feats that are legit.I checked links to the videos and they work.If FLo checkes them and admits that they are only molecular lvl,we can close the thread.

The blind siding on this is real...

Also Flo I have to say I disagree, somthing to know about Jutsu is that firstly they have a certain release. Let us say Jinton. Which is dust release. Then you have the actual jutsu that comes under dust release. The name of the jutsu literally tells you what it does. In one of the cases dust release: Atomic dismantling jutsu.

@Dzhind what i mean is that the video's blocked for me on copyright grounds. although you can probably find another video of this same fight on YouTube.

@Rocker the name of the attack isn't always going to be the same as what it does, so your point?

Didn't read the thread but I just wanna ask, what are we going to do with the fact that Minato's soul lost his arms to TSB?

Fllflourine said:
@Rocker the name of the attack isn't always going to be the same as what it does, so your point?
My point is in the case of Moves in Naruto it pretty much is, I dont think there is any move in Naruto that you can actually argue it is not for that case. Apart from maybe the rasengan. The type of move (the release) tells you its nature and you can argue that it is different from that. The name of the move after the colon tells you what it does.

It's negated Edo Tensei and it's Regenerationn with yin-yang release, it's explained several times and excepted as power null.

Why must you bring up the stupid TSB -> Soul Manipulation thing agai when I ripped it apart a few months ago. Every debunked Naruto upgrade is like a cockroach that needs to be squashed again.

Instead of promoting headcanon, it's more than likely that the loss of his Edo Tensei body prevented his arms from remaining in the mortal plane.

I've already said my piece on this thread.

I'm firmly against this.

@Reppuzan

I read everything in the thread and you didn't debunk or ripped apart anything.

They said, existence erasure via TSB not soul manipulation and you said:

Still not buying it. TSBs were never stated to interact with the soul and those parts of Minato's soul could have simply gone back to the afterlife after the vessel supporting them was damaged.

Hypotheses.

There is still literally no reason why erasure should be accepted when all other showings for Truth Seeking Orbs don't do anything remotely resembling existence erasure.

And tell me when you start to see molecular level? How many times we see clear attacks with TSB who don't have Nature Chakra?

Both Hokages are making hypotheses, but I'm inclined to agree with Hiruzen more given that the latter was known for his ability to pick apart techniques with a glance.

Obito's first use of TSB don't count because immediately afterwards Obito attacked Hiruzen with TSB and destroy part of his body, later we see Hiruzen regenerated unlike Minato. This is the proof that Hiruzen when he see TSB first time it's not infused with Yin-Yang which TSB's most important aspects.

Instead of promoting headcanon, it's more than likely that the loss of his Edo Tensei body prevented his arms from remaining in the mortal plane.

Hypotheses.

I'm firmly against this.

Showing your bias is not good thing especially for an admin.

I'll appreciate if we will not involve soul manipulatione in this discussion,it is only about matter manipulation.

We will discuss the soul thing in a seperate thread if it is needed.

@Mindovin

When no one has brought up a new argument about this in the past year while I've dealt with a dozen users trying to wear me down with ad nauseam arguments rather than come up with actual, new, convincing arguments, I have a right to be biased and angry when it gets brought up for the umpteenth time.

TSB is stated by Hiruzen to work like Dust Release, but better. On the other hand, going smaller than molecular level is still molecular level until you can prove that it affects atoms.

Just a small question, No kill me for that OvO

So I was wondering, in an old thread , ETSB Void Manipulation (or something else) have been Debunked, the reason was that the statements concerning TSB were at best, Matter destruction on molecular level so, if the fact that the molecular is debunked, that wants to say that the kaguya ETSB actually has Void Manip thanks to the databook nah?

@Dodo

So you're saying that because I debunked atomizing TSBs, this validates Void Manipulation?

I don't get it.

@Dzhindzholia

The databook does not say that clearly. It just says "erase" without any feat to back up anything more than Matter Manipulation.

If they ever said "existence erasure" I would concede, but they didn't.

@Reppuzan

I agree,there is a difference between "Existence erasure" and "erasure",especially when there is no feat that supports "erasure" to be the same as EE.

The TSB case is different,if we accept soul destruction we can assume that it is EE.I'll create the thread later.

For now it is only Matter Manipulation.

@Dzhindolia

You can "erase someone from existence" by reducing their body to particles.

You can "erase someone from existence" by completely destroying every trace of their physical form.

Hype statements without feats are just hype statements. They have no weight.

I'm sick and tired of the Naruto fandom's insistence on clinging to semantics to get unjustified upgrades.

I dont get what that is meant to mean it is not only the Narutoverse that gets Existence erasure from someone saying that a person is erased from existence. And we even get more context by Minato's ghost having no arms when we see it disappearing like what more do you want. Not everything has to be completely spelt out by the writer. The writer is not writing a story for vs battles wiki.

@Rocker

Because all of the TSBs other feats only involve Matter Manipulation, that's why.

I'll create another thread about soul destruction,so you can comment there.Lets drop that in this thread.

Except you know the one feat where it displays its properties of existence erasure :/. That makes no sense. Its other matter manipulation feats were on inanimate objects. There is no anti-feat of the existence erasure and it is literally shown in the manga how much more explicit is it needed to be shown. Minato's arms are missing and Edo tensei are said to be able to revive as long as their souls are intact(not going to go into edo tensei regen) then we have Tobirama saying that edo can not come back from TSBs if they get a fatal hit/ are eliminated completely.

@Rocker

Or we could go with the canon explanation in that it just stopped the ninjutsu that kept the soul bound to the body rather than pull headcanon out of our asses again.

You guys are trying to beat me into submission by repeating the same arguments over and over and over rather than actually come up with anything new or convincing.

You seem so convinced that we are trying to beat you into submission but honestly your counter arguments are not that great. You dismiss other things mentioned an use of them is automatically headcannon. You dismiss databook statements as hyperbole (with no actual reasoning), you dismiss literally manga statements as outliers.

I am going to be honest here, I am sure it looks like all I want for Naruto is upgrades, but I do not like when things that get another verse upgraded massively just get completely overlooked/put as an outlier in Naruto.

even if tsb stopped the the jutsu it doesnt change the fact that minatos soul was effected by tsb. Also the fact still stands that after Minatos soul left the fake body his soul still didnt regenerate. This fact cant be dismissed.

@Rocker

Because the Minato thing is a throwaway scene and TSBs were never mentioned to ever interact with souls by any character in the entire franchise. Yet you're fixated on the event as a silver bullet that sells your argument even though there's no further corroboration for this.

Let me be honest with you. I don't hate Naruto. But I hate the fact that I have to debunk these same arguments from the same users for months and get harassed about it on my wall.

I'm going to be critical of anything you all put forth because I've see it all already.

@AstralKing

Edo Tensei binds the soul to the sacrifice's body with the ninjutsu's power. If that ninjutsu is dispelled, that part of the soul goes with it.

Back