• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TSB can desintagrate on atomic lvl?!

The properties of an ETSB and a TSB aren't exactly the same. The TSBs have a restricted number of usages.

Kepekley23 said:
The properties of an ETSB and a TSB aren't exactly the same. The TSBs have a restricted number of usages.
I am now getting confused. When ever I say t he ESTB is different eevryone says they are exactly the same but not in size. Then when I say they are the same but not in size everyone says they are different?

What argument I am agreeing. Unless you mean the argument about the atomic thing then I dont have any preference either way.

The ETSB should have the normal functions of the TSB until otherwise proven, but what the ETSB has doesn't scale to a normal TSB since it's a better version.

Zetsu explained ETSB and what it does clearly and Zetsu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>infinite>>>Naruto in this subject.

Well going off of databook statements (I came across this on the Naruto wiki once, supposedly it's from the forth databook)

"Naruto gained the innate ability to grasp the nature of chakra and comprehend all universal things"

If we take this to mean Naruto can comprehend all forms of chakra and natural energy...he's a pretty credible source.

I don't have a dog in this fight, I just wanted to mention this.

Then there is nothing wrong with Naruto's statement lol.

Inb4 that statement is taken out of context for universal Naruto or unreliable databook.

I dont really think so, the qoute directly says naruto can understand all chakra and anything in the universe, not that he can destroy them

A bit tired, but molecular via scaling to Dust Release still seems the best fit imo. sheesh this thread really exploded since i was gone

Back