• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TSB can desintagrate on atomic lvl?!

But I disagree you debunked them. ou stated your opinions on them and people still disagreed. If you truly debunked them, then I would have no issue with it.

I know (or hope) you dont hate Naruto so that is not an issue. I did not know you get harrased about it on your wall,my condolences, if you really dont want that then you can just tell people not to bother you about it.

I can understand that.

But I dont agree it was a throw away scene or Minato would have had his arms. As for hanging on it like a silver bullet, I mean it is the scene that proves a point, that is what you do with evidence found.

@Reppuzan

Can you delete every input in that thread after the one that i adressed to Flo(there are links to the videos)?It will be easier for him to navigate,also thread wasnt about soul destruction.

Bluetrekking said:
I will never forget High-Godly regen Kaguya. lol
Which was never a thing. And I guess using the manga is considered wank. Kishimotto is the biggest Naruto wanker after all.

He did not, he wrongly assumed I was trying to upgrade Kaguya to High-Godly. In the most convoluted way ever.

Unite My Rice said:
I believe people still wanted to settle for mid/low godly.
That was also wrong, I thought it was low-godly at first because I mxed up the regen requirements. But quickly settled for High regen at most. Low-Godly I believe was for edo tensei because of a statement and even then people did not really agree with it.

Bruh,stop,Kaguya was low godly in this wiki a couple of years ago via feat.But after that it was considered as shapeshifting.

Reppuzan said:
@Rocker
Because all of the TSBs other feats only involve Matter Manipulation, that's why.
i dont care about Void Manipulation/EE and wont argue anymore but bold is wrong

TSB has shown/state to have attest

1.Power Nullification,

2.matter manipulation ,

3.Elemental Manipulation,

4.Healing,

5.space-time creation,

6.space-time destruction ,

7.Forcefield Creation(Six Red Yang Formation)

@Onimi

Way to take my comment out of context.

1) This is a fact but only with Yin-Yang Release.

2) Works like Dust Release, so sure.

3) TSBs themselves don't manipulate the elements since they're a conglomeration of them and can nullify other elemental techniques.

4) Edit: Maybe. Not 100% sold but this could be a possibility.

5) No.

6) No.

7) Sure.

Reppuzan said:
@Onimi
Way to take my comment out of context.

1) This is a fact but only with Yin-Yang Release.

2) Works like Dust Release, so sure.

3) TSBs themselves don't manipulate the elements since they're a conglomeration of them and can nullify other elemental techniques.

4) Edit: Maybe. Not 100% sold but this could be a possibility.

5) No.

6) No.

7) Sure.
TSB have shown to heal.....

Yeah I meant ETSB but it is basically a big TSB it is featless but nothing contradicts that and there is no reason for Kaguya to lie about it.

@Rocker

We'd only add that to Kaguya's profile since it's the only time that's mentioned.

Reppuzan said:
@Rocker
We'd only add that to Kaguya's profile since it's the only time that's mentioned.
I agree I think it needs to be big for space-time destruction anyway and since no one has shown to be able to expand it to ETSB size they can not destroy space-times.

Guys,i already tired of repeating the same thing.Stop discussing everything,Flo is the most knowladgable in that.if he decides that they have properties for atomic lvl,then we will rate them so.I don't want this thread to turn into a mess.

Back