• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"True Form' Key for All Might

CCMac27

He/Him
What if we make a key for All Might in his true form ("skinny" form, if you will)? HE has a feat of hurting Deku (without one for all), making it a 9-A feat.

Which is a part of his weakened true form, not somehow being a part of both

This isn't necessary

He most certainly is not 7-C in his skinny form.

I'm not opposed to adding the new key.

I don't see any reason to add it, also Izuku has 8-C durability. But All Might can't be 8-C/9-A+ since he was threaten by something that wouldn't bother anyone else, Izuku had to save him.

All Might even said he's the one that has to be protected now. Also I doubt that Texas Smash was meant to be taken seriously. His true form is either Unknown, or Human level.

All Might's is pretty weak now, even Recovery Girl can hurt him. His 18 year old self deserves a key, especially if we give him a true form key.

@Rusty A form being weak has nothing to do with whether it should be added or not.

His skinny form is a much much bigger part of the story than his 18 year old which was barely featured at all. I do not think the latter deserves a key except if it's needed for scaling purposes.

I never said it being weaker means it shouldn't be added. I just said I don't see any reason for it.

All Might's 18 year old form had mini chapter dedicate to it, and the tale of two heroes movie that showed him off for the first time.

Also Young Gran Torino does scale to 18 year old All Might. If we have young All Might's picture on his page, I don't see why he can't have a key as well.

Bump.

I think adding this key is actually a good idea, since his skinny form is currently his permanent state in the story.

9-A, right? He hit Deku (Without one for all) and made his cheek hurt, Deku's durability in this form is 9-A

Yeah

Kinda gets countered by the anti feat of having his life threatened by a bit of falling concrete

Generally doesn't have anything to go off of

This is completely unnecessary, the only thing we know is that he could have died from a falling rock, to add this would be the equivalent of adding a key for Goku with his guard down.

@Andytrenom I like to mock Goku off guard, sorry, a better equivalence would be like adding key for Izuku before his training with All Might, Calaca's equivalence makes sense too.

All Might has

One gag

And one anti feat of having his life threatened by a falling piece of concrete

Yes, but, only if they're backed up with consistency and not blaintly contradicted a matter of episodes later

Depowered All Might punching an off-guard Izuku in the face is not a good feat.

If a certain form is a relevant enough part of the character, i do believe it should be added.

As for whether it is relevant enough, I think it is, considering that now depowered All Might is the only All Might.

But they don't have any solid rating to give them.

I don't think we should be putting something completely unapplicable to Versus on a Versus battles indexing wiki.

I think it's been known for a while now that this wiki's name is inaccurate, it doesn't actually focus on the versus side of things when deciding what information can be featured on a page and what can't.

If it's relevant enough, sure.

He has no fights. The feats he has that are used for scaling are practically from comedic scenes.

I don't see the relevence of that form.

"Major part of a character" is an equally absurd justification for a key.

A character could be a child in the first half of a novel and a grown adult in the second half. Does that necessitate having a key for the child because of its relevence to the character?

Depends on what we wish to classify as relavent

Is the relavence reliant on if they have feats or is it reliant on if they have a lot of screentime?

I lean towards the former, but it's self evident not everyone does.

Back