• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

True Dark Genie vs Chaos (Sailor Moon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks inconclusive. Don't really see anything one can do to the other to keep them down.

I'll wait for the Sailor Moon exparts.

I'm pretty on the chaos side for now, Indeed, chaos's first move isn't really specified since the only time we saw him, he tried to absorb Sailor Moon, he can potentially start to any hax he has for win, Dark Genie's resistances doesn't seem enough to Stop Chaos's Mindhax, Power Null or Soul haxes, no mention to his absorption

Anyway i'll just wait Griffin for definitly vote, i guess he can do stuff on chaos too.

Mind Hax is pretty useless against Dark Genie because another one will take his place, plus at this level, a part of the Dark Genie is in every point in time and can all duplicate themselves and are aware of what's happening to the other so if Chaos opens with Mind Hax, another takes his place and either possess Chaos with their essence or Mind Hax Chaos themselves.

Soul Hax is the same outcome. Chaos will suck the soul of from that one and more will just show up endlessly.

Power Nullification is valid but Dark Genie and the hordes monsters he can create all possess passive Power Nullification.

Absorption is literally the worse thing Chaos can open with because it will result it Dark Genie possessing it. Dark Genie is mad up of and generates a dark energy, this darkness is it's essence which is able to act on it's own and possess others as well. Evil beings like Chaos are easier to possess because the Dark Genie targets evil/negative and since the Dark Genie's essence passively power null's, it will continuesly weaken Chaos the more it absorbs Dark Genie. Lastly, another will appear to take it's place after Chaos absorbed that one.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Thanks for the constructive messge So if i understand correctly, no matter Chaos moves, another avatar of him come back thanks to his abstract existence? or it's thanks to what? i want to know if i want to arg more about this versus

Sh*t owo

if he is indeed in every point in time, The battle will probably be long lol.

Well i can imagine chaos mindscrew every Dark Genie he face off and force them to attacks others Dark genie. he would probably create avatar of himself too with Pässive (like All Chaos Spawn) and probably make an endless battle of spawns (plus the other Chaos's hax would really help him in the battle)

Another initiative, he should probably Space Time warp the entire Timeline to Paradox all Avatar of TDG (if this work on TDG)

If her range is only Universal+ I have no idea how she's going to affect all the Avatars in any possible way

From what i understood, TDG is only in one timeline, it's a Lavos but limited to one timeline like Kurumi Tokisaki he, exist in every part in time of one Space time continuum. Universal+ Range is probably enough in this case (If he exist in many other timeline, then the Space Time warp will not work)

Basically yes. When Dark Goes down, the negative energy that's feeding him "resurrects" a new one to take his place. Dark Genie says he'll be "Reborn". The new Dark Genie has all the knowledge of the previous Dark Genie. Shown when the main character goes back into the past to stop the Dark Genie's creation, and fails. The Dark Genie that spawned new the main character was from the future and what his intentions were.

It's essence also can make more Dark Genie's regardless of if they just incapacitate him because the Negative Energy from the past will know and simple create another to take it's place just like it knows when one "dies". Even when they went to the past to stop his creation, the present Dark Genie was already waiting for him. Now that's Low 6-B Dark Genie. Low 2-C Dark Genie has his negative energy/essence/power spread across all of time in every era. There is basically a Dark Genie everywhere and each can time travel and can resurrect when their bodies are destroyed and possess all the powers and abilities as the other.

All of them generate a darkness which is it's essence that can travel through time an possess people. So given that Dark Genie is everywhere and they know what the other knows, they will act once something happens. Plus the all have Precognition.

The only reason they stopped Dark Genie the first time was sealing him and all his negative energy before he could spread. So he couldn't resurrect or another one get created because everything was sealed. The second time he got stopped was the main character going to the past and getting rid of Seda's hatred which erased all Dark Genie's given they orginated from Seda's hatred. However this couldn't even stop him because Dark Genie revealed himself that he's connected to all human hatred but in the Dark Cloud verse, not much hatred exists so he couldn't make new avatars. The Fairy King even states he will return but not for some time. This is due to the lack of Negative Energy.

So for Chaos to permanently stop the Dark Genie, it would need to erase all Negative Energy/Genie's Essence throughout the universe or time travel 400 years into the past and body Seda. However since Dark Genie is everywhere, he'll be waiting for Chaos in the past.

Stop the wall of texts pls owo

Well, Chaos could probably know how she can defeat him throught his mindscrew, create an avatar and time travel on the past but IDK if her avatar can kill Seda if TDG is aware of the come of the avatar.

But Griffin, how do you think about The scenario below? it seem plausible from your point of view? if yes my vote would probably goes to Inconclusive vis endless Spawn battle

Well i can imagine chaos mindscrew every Dark Genie he face off and force them to attacks others Dark genie. he would probably create avatar of himself too with Pässive (like All Chaos Spawn) and probably make an endless battle of spawns (plus the other Chaos's hax would really help him in the battle)
Another initiative, he should probably Space Time warp the entire Timeline to Paradox all Avatar of TDG (if this work on TDG)

Your scenario is possible but the only problem is the Dark Genie's Chaos mind haxes will grow weaker because the Dark Genie is receiving it's energy from the negative energy/essence across time.

Since this energy is sentient, it won't continue to feed the ones that get Mind Haxed. Plus the more that keep showing up will leak more darkness/essence to possess Chaos. Soon there might be to many Dark Genie's for Chaos to Mind Hax.

Warping the timeline should work but Chaos would need to open with that move otherwise Dark Genie will Possess or Mind Hax.

Are you sure that he can possess a very non corporeal entity like her? About her mindhax, a thought is enough to mind control an entire planets but if he get less potent during the time, TDG will probably get resistant

Also, mindhax will not work, Chaos' "evil eyes" ability null Mind Control

The Dark Genie's magic can effect Non-Corpreal entities. False Dark Genie's magic effected Atla Orbs. Atla Orbs cannot be touched and phase through walls. Atla Orbs contained all the buildings and people who the Fairy King turned Non-Corpreal. He even stated that the Dark Genie would soon notice and come back and finish the job, meaning even the False Dark Genie can effect Non-Corpreal beings, True Dark Genie can do everything False Dark Genie can.

That's a lot with a thought, however Chaos also will half to deal with the hordes of monsters Dark Genie can summon, all of said monsters would be Low 2-C and passively power null. False Dark Genie created about 1,000 monsters to play with Toan throughout his adventure. True Dark Genie can effortlessly create far more than that. With endless Genie's who have unlimited energy, they can create endless hordes of Low 2-C power that can be doubled twice and all have his evil energy. With that many beings passive Power Nullification, Chaos's mind hax will be useless.

Possession will still work as Dark Genie will infect Chaos and since Chaos is already even it will work easier.

The Dark Genie has no resistance to Chaos's star seed rip. Chaos collapses Dark Genie's existence and either absorbs his power or recreates Dark Genie as completely subservient to him.

Lol you didn't read the comments above did you?.

The Dark Genie's Negative Energy is it's essence and at this stage is across all of time, past, present, and future. Ripping the essence out of it's Avatars will simply make way for new ones.

Here we go again with Absorption. I've already stated that Absorption I'd the dumbest thing Chaos could start with because it will result in instant possession of Chaos very being. He won't be able to create new Dark Genie's because Chaos will be taken over.

Also Passive Power Nullification.

Ye so the only way for Chaos to win is Warp the Timeline but i will not make things like that before getting possessed

a legit win to Dark Genie so

I did read. What you said, doesn't prevent a star seed rip from happening. Dark Genie has no resistence to information manipulation or conceptual manpulation. Chaos can keep ripping out as many avatars as needed.

And the absorbition isn't absorbing Dark Genie, it would be absorbing his powers. And also I mentioned making Dark GEnie subservient. Chaos will just make Dark genie fights his own avators and can also give Dark Genie the ability to star seed rip as well. It will eventually become avatars fighting each other while Chaos sits back. Not to mention Chaos can also create avatars of himself as well.

And Chaos has power nullification as well.

And Dark Genie's power nullification prevented telepathy and teleportation (from the profile). Chaos's powernull, prevents people from using all of their powers, and releasing energy.

1. Information and Conceptual Manipulation?. From what I can tell Seed Rip doesn't do that from what the profile says but I still don't see your point regardless because seed ripping one Dark Genie doesn't effect the others and while doing that to one, Chaos will be getting possessed by another.

2. You must have not read my comment above otherwise you would have seen me write that the Dark Genie's power is it's essence, everything about him it it's essence. It naturally generates said essence, it's moves carry said essence, anything it creates holds its essence. Once Chaos absorbs the Dark Genie or it's Power or whatever will result in Possession.

3. Dark Genie's Power Nullification was never stated to only prevent those two things tho but let's assume Dark Genie can't nullify anything else. That doesn't change the fact that Chaos gets instantly possessed by Genie's essence that's already there and passively being released by the Avatar.

4. Chaos can create avatars yes but Dark Genie already has countless avatars waiting throughout time and more that all can manifest themselves without his thought needed. Plus they all have Precognition so they will know Chaos's first move.

5. Yes Chaos has Power Nullification but it's not passive so if Chaos goes for power null on the first avatar, not only will the essence that is already out take possession of Chaos but the other Dark Genie's throughout time can easily send a flood of essence through time to possesses Chaos. All it will take is one bit of Genie's essence/power to touch Chaos and that's it.

1. Chaos can seed rip multiple persons and across universes. Also Chaos also has powerful assimilation, possession, and corrupting powers. He scales from Nehellenia who possesed an entire dimension. Chaos himself corrupted and fused with the galaxy cauldron which produces multiple universe+ objects.

2. Star Seed rip IS essence manipulation. That's what I'm trying to tell you. The fact that his power comes from his essence makes him that more vulnerable.

3. THat's what the profile says. I'm only going by that. Let's also remember CHaos has power nullifacation.

4. Chaos has fate manipulation so pregonition, won't really matter when he controls what happens to you.

5. Chaos's power null only needs to be activated with a thought (it was originally passive but poltiics on this site made it not) and is AOE and ongoing. He can attack backwards through time, and throughout time.

I'm done debating with you. I'm just going to address you post this least time.

1. Chaos doesn't know Dark Genie is across all time during the start of the match. Assimilation equals instant possession. You assuming Chaos will go for universal seed ripping and even if it did, Chaos will be possessed in the prossess.

2. He can manipulate essence... And?. He'll pull the essence out and do what with it. He'll be possessed from the start while pulling the essence out of an avatar.

3. Fate Manipulation is useless because Dark Genie is throughout all of time and it should be noted that Low 2-C Dark Genie absorb the flow of all time and trancended it.

5. That's the problem, Power Nullification takes a thought and since Dark Genie's essence is literally everywhere. From the start of the match Chaos would already be surrounded by Genie's essence and be possessed especially due to Chaos being evil this will work in no time at all. Chaos's area of effect is ongoing but it doesn't start out that far.

All your points henge on Chaos doing all of it's best things at the beginning before Dark Genie possesses which isn't possible. Dark Genie can also attack throughout time thanks to him transcending it.

This debate isn't getting anywhere so we'll just half to wait and see.

1. At the end of the series all their attacks rip star seeds automatically.

2. He pulls out the essence and either destroys it, recreates Dark Genie in his image, or just use his powers. Dark Genie doesn't have resistance to essence manipulation, once, Chaos rips his essence, all of Dark Genie's apsects, mind, body, soul, spirit, will be instantly destroyed and Chaos has complete control of Dark Genie's existence at the most purest form.

3. Dark Genie has no resistence to fate manipulation, nor is accausal. Absorbing the flow of all time doesn't stop you from getting your fate manipulated. Chaos was warping and destroying spacetime across the timeline, and can move to the end of the spacetime at will. He can send attacks backwards through time, and corrupted and aborbed the thing that created the guy who created time.

5. Chaos also assimilates with just a touch. Chaos has essence manipulation. He also has passive existence erasure with just a touch. He corrupted and possessed a 5-D structure that erases things passives with a touch. He absorbs everything that touches him and assimilates them in himself. I don't buy Chaos getting possessed. And if he does, it's not going to be instaneous, there will be a struggle. All Chaos needs is to simply think once, and Dark Genie, is power nulled, mind haxed, and erased and these AOE effects remain constant and can deal with any of the upcoming avatars.

Dark Genie has two things going for him: Possession and his avatars.

Chaos has several things going for him: essence manipulation, assimilation, possession, absorbtion, corruption, existence erasure, fate manipulation, mind hax, power negation, power steal, and can recreate Dark Genie to fight for him, and do the same with any avatars.

I'll let other people decide what takes it.

Again you assume Chaos having all that stuff is an advantage even though it cannot use all of them simultaneously. There will be no struggle, Chaos has no resistance to possession and I've stated multiple times that Chaos very nature will make possession even easier. The fact that Dark Genie has all of his avatars already out and the entire space time continuum is flooded with his essence already and he can instantly possess due to his essence basically touching Chaos at the start of the match.

Existence Erasure is useless due to Mid-Godly Regenerationn and Resurrection, Absorption is useless and will result in his own Possession, Fate Manipulation is useless because Fate haxing an avatar has no effect on the others or the essence that Chaos is going to be floating in, Mind Hax is useless due to it not going to be able to stop instant possession, Power Nullification only will stop one Avatar, Power Steal results in possession, recreating new Dark Genie is useless because they won't be able to fight the real Dark Genie's because they won't have a power source they would be fodder.

Chaos having multiple ways of supposedly winning will actually hurt his chances at winning because if he chooses the wrong thing to due he's finished. Genie will only go for one thing and that's Possession. You can refuse to believe Chaos can struggle all you want but there will be no struggle. At low 2-C, the Dark Genie has spread his essence not only across all time but space as well, which means Chaos will be literally starting the match covered by the essence meaning even though all his stuff is thought based, he'll be instantly possessed from the start.

Also I believe the votes are

4 for Dark Genie

1 for Chaos

This is Low 2-C Chaos right?. The OP doesn't specify. I'm assuming it is since Genie is only Low 2-C at max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back