• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven Revision : Upgraded Abilities for Arata, Mira, and Grimoires

Rendynoc0unter

Lilith Asami Supremacy
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Previously I made a CRT about Arata's Power Nullification which has many layers of Resistance Negation, but here I want to explain again so that Arata's Power Nullification becomes a Greater Ability.

And in this CRT, Magus gets Cloth Manipulation and Transformation with Magus Mode.

In this CRT, the Breakdown Phenomenon is Greater Abilities, and all of them have been accepted by VSB staff.

In Profile, Arata already has Powernull. Here Arata uses his Powernull on his Trinity Seven, and Mira is not affected by it, even Mira can reflect it. This way Mira will get Resistance to Powernull, Cloth Negation, Transformation Negation.

In this CRT, Arata's Grimoire named Ilya has accepted that he has a Pocket Dimension, and in that Pocket Dimension has Power Nullification.

Mira who has Resistance to Power Nullification is still affected by Power Nullification in Pocket Dimension which makes Mira unable to enter her Magus Mode, and also unlike Magus in general, Sora as a Grimoire is not affected by Power Nullification in that world.

This proves that Power Nullification in Pocket Dimension is a Greater Ability because it is stronger than Arata's Power Nullification.

And Arata can use his Power Nullification in Ilya's Pocket Dimension, and after finishing nullifying the Pocket Dimension, Mira can immediately use her Magus Mode. This proves that Arata has indeed nullified the Pocket Dimension, which makes the Power Nullification in the previous Pocket Dimension disappear immediately.

or simply put, the current Power Nullification is much greater than the Power Nullification in Pocket Dimension, because the Power Nullification in Pocket Dimension can be eliminated by Arata.

Conclusion if Ability is Greater:
- Mira will get Resistance to Power Nullification, Cloth Manipulation Negation, Transformation Negation. (Because it is not affected by Arata's Power Nullification)

- Ilya or Grimoire Arata will get Greater Power Nullification, Greater Cloth Manipulation Negation, and Greater Transformation Negation. (because Ilya's Power Nullification can affect Mira)

- Grimoire will get Resistance to Greater Power Nullification, Greater Cloth Manipulation, and Greater Transformation Negation. (Because Grimoire is not affected by Ilya's Power Nullification Pocket Dimension)

- Arata will get Resistance to Greater Power Nullification and Greater Transformation Negation.

- Arata will get even Greater Power Nullification, even Greater Cloth Negation, even Greater Transformation Negation

Conclusion if not greater:
- Mira will get Resistance to Power Nullification, Cloth Manipulation Negation, Transformation Negation. (Because it is not affected by Arata's Power Nullification)

- Ilya or Grimoire Arata will get Resistance Negation to Power Nullification, Cloth Negation, and Transformation Negation. (because Ilya's Power Nullification can affect Mira)

- Grimoire will get Resistance to Resistance Negation to Power Nullification, Cloth Negation, and Transformation Negation. (Because Grimoire is not affected by Ilya's Power Nullification Pocket Dimension)

- Arata will get Resistance to Resistance Negation to Power Nullification and Transformation Negation.

- Arata will get even Resistance Negation to Resistance to Resistance Negation to Power Nullification, Cloth Negation, Transformation Negation.

Additional.
Arata's Power Nullification can remove the Breakdown Phenomenon (Greater Deconstruction, Greater Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Greater Absorption).

Agree : @God900 (With Greater), @Dread (With Greater), @LordGriffin1000 (With Greater), @DarkDragonMedeus (With Greater)

Dissagree :

Neutral :

Last edited:
In Profile, Arata already has Powernull. Here Arata uses his Powernull on his Trinity Seven, and Mira is not affected by it, even Mira can reflect it. This way Mira will get Resistance to Powernull, Cloth Negation, Transformation Negation.
Agreed. Looks commonsensical.
In this CRT, Arata's Grimoire named Ilya has accepted that he has a Pocket Dimension, and in that Pocket Dimension has Power Nullification.

Mira who has Resistance to Power Nullification is still affected by Power Nullification in Pocket Dimension which makes Mira unable to enter her Magus Mode, and also unlike Magus in general, Sora as a Grimoire is not affected by Power Nullification in that world.

This proves that Power Nullification in Pocket Dimension is a Greater Ability because it is stronger than Arata's Power Nullification.
Looks fine.
And Arata can use his Power Nullification in Ilya's Pocket Dimension, and after finishing nullifying the Pocket Dimension, Mira can immediately use her Magus Mode. This proves that Arata has indeed nullified the Pocket Dimension, which makes the Power Nullification in the previous Pocket Dimension disappear immediately.

or simply put, the current Power Nullification is much greater than the Power Nullification in Pocket Dimension, because the Power Nullification in Pocket Dimension can be eliminated by Arata.
I assume this part is animated in anime, am I erroneous? Seems extraneous, but the scaling is fine.
Additional.
Arata's Power Nullification can remove the Breakdown Phenomenon (Greater Deconstruction, Greater Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Greater Absorption).
Greater manipulation?

Also, in conclusion, I assume greater is the best option for the reasons above.

I assume this part is animated in anime, am I erroneous? Seems extraneous, but the scaling is fine.
yes, it's in anime
Also, in conclusion, I assume greater is the best option for the reasons above.
thanks for your input, I will count you in Greater Power Nullification.

Back