• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additional for Mira Yamana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is the first thread I apologize profusely if there are mistakes and if there are mistakes in English, I also apologize profusely.
Ok, on to the topic.

Attack Potency for Mira Yamana about Low 2-C here? by hurting the astral trinity because the demon king can create the world and is also said to destroy the world.

Also here when he fought Deus Trinity, and she defeated him
Can this be a Low 2-C scale for Mira Yamana?

—Magic, Empathic Manipulation
Magic is thought to be generated by emotions and desires

—Transformation, Cloth Manipulation
With Magus Mode

—Madness Manipulation (Type 3), Death Manipulation
If someone sees or gets close to the Grimoire, he will have his mental state damaged, at worst he will die, and only high-level magus can handle the Grimoire.

—Light Manipulation
Can create light

—Explosion Manipulation
Can create an explosion

—Air Manipulation
Air manipulate? And here for strong evidence of Air Manipulation

—Flight
Can hover

—Immortality (Type 4), Statistics Amplication
Mira after rising from the dead, her speed has accelerated

—Energy Manipulation
Can make this

—Forcefield Creation, Attack Reflection
Mira can create a shield capable of reversing physical attacks
Also here Mira can reflect Liese's magic
Mira can also create a shield to withstand magic attacks

Maybe this is all and I'm still thinking about other additions.

Last edited:
Since this is the first thread I apologize profusely if there are mistakes and if there are mistakes in English, I also apologize profusely.
Ok, on to the topic.

Attack Potency for Mira Yamana about Low 2-C here? by hurting the astral trinity because the demon king can create the world and is also said to destroy the world.

Also here when he fought Deus Trinity, and he defeated him
Can this be a Low 2-C scale for Mira Yamana?

—Magic, Empathic Manipulation
Magic is thought to be generated by emotions and desires

With Magus Mode

—Madness Manipulation (Type 3), Death Manipulation
If someone sees or gets close to the Grimoire, he will have his mental state damaged, at worst he will die, and only high-level magus can handle the Grimoire.

—Light Manipulation
Can create light

—Explosion Manipulation
Can create an explosion

—Air Manipulation
Air manipulate? And here for strong evidence of Air Manipulation

—Flight
Can hover

—Energy Manipulation
Can make this

—Forcefield Creation, Attack Reflection
Mira can create a shield capable of reversing physical attacks
Also here Mira can reflect Liese's magic
Mira can also create a shield to withstand magic attacks

Maybe this is all and I'm still thinking about other additions.
Agree

Magic is fine for sure, but magic being empowered by emotions isn't really Empathic Manipulation. That would be the ability to control other people's emotions is what empathic manipulation is.
Madness Manipulation is fine, but unsure if that's actually Death manipulation (AKA a spell that causes instant death) or if it's just extreme levels of madness causes death over time via excessive exhaustion.

The rest look good.

Madness Manipulation is fine, but unsure if that's actually Death manipulation (AKA a spell that causes instant death) or if it's just extreme levels of madness causes death over time via excessive exhaustion.
Yes, it's death manipulation, and its madness manipulation is interconnected with Death Manipulation. The active trigger is because someone approaches the grimoire for too long.

Somehow stumble upon this thread.
Anyway, while I'm here, I look over this as from neutral perspective:

With Magus Mode
—Light Manipulation
Can create light
—Explosion Manipulation
Can create an explosion
—Energy Manipulation
Can make this
Good, and straightforward agree.

I can agree on immortality type 4 (Ressurection), but what does she mean by "Your speed to return from death is faster?" it sounded like the other hero has a time lag to use resurrection, while her resurrection is faster. Just sound like she is just that skilled compared to others.
If so, then I don't think that qualifies for statistic Amplication which is about increasing the parameter temporarily.

So Limited Madness Manipulation and Death Manipulation? Because you need someone to see and get close to the grimoire for the effect to take place. Plus, death manipulation is not always the case, but only in some cases (as said by the scan).

Also, wouldn't this grant a Higher Level Magus in general Death Resistance and Madness Resistance for being able to resist the Grimoire effect? as a neutral viewer of the verse, I don't know if they already have those, I'm only suggesting possible resistance if there is no.

So Limited Madness Manipulation and Death Manipulation? Because you need someone to see and get close to the grimoire for the effect to take place. Plus, death manipulation is not always the case, but only in some cases (as said by the scan).
This is not limited, it is more about adding Grimoire abilities, only grimoire has this hax. But this hax will be added to the trinity seven character profile.
Also, wouldn't this grant a Higher Level Magus in general Death Resistance and Madness Resistance for being able to resist the Grimoire effect? as a neutral viewer of the verse, I don't know if they already have those, I'm only suggesting possible resistance if there is no.
Yes, High-Level magus do have resistance to this.

Magic is fine for sure, but magic being empowered by emotions isn't really Empathic Manipulation. That would be the ability to control other people's emotions is what empathic manipulation is.

The rest look good.
I agree with DarkDragonMedus.

The rest look good.
Thank you for your input. Yes, because approaching the grimoire will have the effect of insanity and worse is death, this falls into the category of death manipulation "The power to manipulate and induce death." As I know making instant death is definitely death manipulation, death manipulation does not necessarily make instant death.

Well, this crt has been accepted for too long, but still no one has edited it to their profile, can I edit it, I only change what has been accepted in the crt.
@LordGriffin1000 @DarkDragonMedeus

I can agree on immortality type 4 (Ressurection), but what does she mean by "Your speed to return from death is faster?" it sounded like the other hero has a time lag to use resurrection, while her resurrection is faster. Just sound like she is just that skilled compared to others.
If so, then I don't think that qualifies for statistic Amplication which is about increasing the parameter temporarily.
Sorry there is my negligence because of a little mistake in English, is immortality type 3 also okay? Because every time she dies, she can add regenerate speed including amplication even though this is not an amplication stat.

Yes, here Deus naturally thinks that Mira Yamana is a hero who rises from the dead faster than other heroes because here she has died a number of...you can see it here.

It seems to be Immortality (Type 3 & 4), I may also be unsure of this, but it seems fine.

Sorry there is my negligence because of a little mistake in English, is immortality type 3 also okay? Because every time she dies, she can add regenerate speed including amplication even though this is not an amplication stat.

Yes, here Deus naturally thinks that Mira Yamana is a hero who rises from the dead faster than other heroes because here she has died a number of...you can see it here.

It seems to be Immortality (Type 3 & 4), I may also be unsure of this, but it seems fine.
If she said it's regeneration then it is regeneration, she just became faster in her regeneration the more she died.

The question then becomes, How far can she regenerate herself?

What is the worse injury she has suffered so far? and how much faster can regen now?

Last edited:
If she said it's regeneration then it is regeneration, she just became faster in her regeneration the more she died.

The question then becomes, How far can she regenerate herself?

What is the worse injury she has suffered so far? and how much faster can regen now?
I don't know about the regeneration speed, but it is displayed like this and this.
Ignore the Red Castling ability because I don't know what Mira is doing there.

Maybe it's Low-Mid or if it could be a little higher I'm not sure.
And there I also don't understand, whether it rises from particles and recovers and then moves because there is no evidence of additional statements.

Maybe Low-Mid seems fine.

I don't know about the regeneration speed, but it is displayed like this and this.
Ignore the Red Castling ability because I don't know what Mira is doing there.

Maybe it's Low-Mid or if it could be a little higher I'm not sure.
And there I also don't understand, whether it rises from particles and recovers and then moves because there is no evidence of additional statements.

Maybe Low-Mid seems fine.
Now I'm getting unsure here too.
She gets stabbed, died, and somehow appears again while her old body disappears.

If it's regeneration, it should be Low-Mid;
Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, limited brain damage, and even severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage.

I feel it can be higher, but with the evidence presented it should be at least Low-Mid no doubt.

Yeah, I guess Low-Mid is us playing safe.
If you have evidence of a more severe injury she took, you can present it here but for now, Low-Mid is reasonable.

As regeneration speed, she regens quite fast so it should be okay.
I would give her regen over time if she needed time, but it seemed instant so no need for "Over time."

Now I'm getting unsure here too.
She gets stabbed, died, and somehow appears again while her old body disappears.

If it's regeneration, it should be Low-Mid;

I feel it can be higher, but with the evidence presented it should be at least Low-Mid no doubt.

Yeah, I guess Low-Mid is us playing safe.
If you have evidence of a more severe injury she took, you can present it here but for now, Low-Mid is reasonable.

As regeneration speed, she regens quite fast so it should be okay.
I would give her regen over time if she needed time, but it seemed instant so no need for "Over time."
Thanks for the input, there doesn't seem to be any evidence that she has more injuries than this, because what I see when she's in action is always parrying and reversing attacks.

Okay Low-Mid is fine, just waiting for the rest of the staff to agree.

I agree with overlord input in regeneration part, and agree with the rest, i think you can already apply this.
Can I input Magic, Transformation, Cloth Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 3), Death Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Flight, Immortality (Type 3 & 4), Regeneration (Low-Mid), Energy Manipulation, Forcefield Creation and Attack Reflection in Profil Mira Yamana?

And also is his Low 2-C accepted?
Because it can defeat Deus Trinity and can hurt Astral Trinity.

Can I input Magic, Transformation, Cloth Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 3), Death Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Flight, Immortality (Type 3 & 4), Regeneration (Low-Mid), Energy Manipulation, Forcefield Creation and Attack Reflection in Profil Mira Yamana?

Yep, everything can be applied do you know how to edit?

All character will get Transformation, Cloth Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 3) and Death Manipulation.
Yep, everything can be applied do you know how to edit?
I can edit it

Feel free to apply the changes then.
I forgot something
Yes, High-Level magus do have resistance to this.
here they indirectly get insanity resistance and death manipulation, does that apply?

Sorry to interrupt, may I ask for Mira Yamana's Durability why not become Universe Level+?
Because it is also said to be able to survive when receiving a blow from Astral Trinity, why is it Planet Level instead of Universe Level+?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back