• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven Revision : Greater Abilities for Breakdown Phenomenon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rendynoc0unter

Lilith Asami Supremacy
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
In this CRT, I saw that abilities that affect someone who has resistance to the ability, will gain Geater Ability. Therefore, I would like to do the same here.

In this CRT, Arata gets several abilities from Breakdown Pheomenon such as Deconstruction, Absorption, BFR for Arata's Breakdown Phenomenon and also strong magus also get resistance.

In Profile Arata also received Matter Manipulation from the Breakdown Phenomenon.

In this CRT I explained that Arata's Breakdown Phenomenon can affect Hijiri who should get Resistance to Breakdown Phenomenon because she is a great Magus.

Conclusion :
Breakdown Phenomenon Abilities will be upgraded to Greater Scales, such as Greater Deconstruction, Matter Manipulation, Greater Absorption, and Greater BFR.

Also, Magus will gain resistance to it.

How many times Breakdown Phenomenon occurred in the story? And what is the cause for this Breakdown Phenomenon as it seemed this is a different Breakdown Phenomenon as Arata's PR?
Sometimes Breakdown Phenomenon happens because the magic gets out of control, like Arata, where initially Arata's magic was sealed by his Grimoire, and Arin broke the seal then Arata's magic went berserk and Breakdown Phenomenon activated immediately.

That is Arata's Breakdown Phenomenon

thats weird, i wonder who told him to do it
i dont know
STK-20220510-WA0031.webp

Sometimes Breakdown Phenomenon happens because the magic gets out of control, like Arata, where initially Arata's magic was sealed by his Grimoire, and Arin broke the seal then Arata's magic went berserk and Breakdown Phenomenon activated immediately.

That is Arata's Breakdown Phenomenon
Ah, okay now I understand (I really need to get around reading Trinity Seven)

Anyway, I disagree with the proposal.

Arata's Breakdown has Resistance Negation in it, hence he can bypass people's resistance.

It's "Resistance Negation" after all.

But I agree with all High-Level Magus to have resistance to normal Breakdown Phenomena they have shown to resist, and naturally, someone above them should get it too.

Character A resists the Death Manipulation of Character B.
Character C came and was able to use his Death Manipulation on character A who resist Death Manipulation. Killing Character A.

Character C has better or greater Death Manipulation than character B.
from what you described here, is the same as the name "Resistance Negation", because this ability can affect characters who have Resistance.

cmiiw.

from what you described here, is the same as the name "Resistance Negation", because this ability can affect characters who have Resistance.

cmiiw.
If Arata didn't have Resistance Negation in his PR I would agree with "Greater." But he does.

And as what Catpija says, we don't give Greater to "Resistance Negation." Unless special circumtances which you can ask me later in discord.

Resistance Negation is nullifying the resistance not higher potency
As Zecha says here.

If Arata didn't have Resistance Negation in his PR I would agree with "Greater." But he does.

And as what Catpija says, we don't give Greater to "Resistance Negation."
This crt function only changes what is there, Resistance Negation is removed and will be changed to Greater for some abilities, such as previously only Deconstruction, Matter Manipulation, etc. will now be changed to Greater Deconstruction, Greater Matter Manipulation...

This crt function only changes what is there, Resistance Negation is removed and will be changed to Greater for some abilities, such as previously only Deconstruction, Matter Manipulation, etc. will now be changed to Greater Deconstruction, Greater Matter Manipulation...
Oh? You'd want to remove "Resistance Negation" for Greater Potency Hax? Interesting.

I have to agree then.

I guess these points make sense; the context of the hax being related to magic energy suggests there are stronger hax which doesn't necessarily qualify as resistance negation:
  • However, simply overwhelming something with Hax stronger than what they can resist normally wouldn't qualify. Keep in mind, there are limits when it comes to this ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back