• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rendynoc0unter

Lilith Asami Supremacy
Any/All
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Just to remind you all, the things like Plato or reality fiction that I bring up here, are not to upgrade them to a 1-A rating, just to add some hax to them. The 1-A ratings will be published in a different thread.

And some of the scans here are in MTL, since Novel and T7 Revision don't have full translations.

Gods are Higher Dimensional Beings, existing in the Akashic Records which are the planes of all truths that transcend time and space, beginnings & endings.

The Akashic Records are the Roots of all Worlds and Dimensions that contain the prototypes for everything that is believed to be the Idea Frames.
This is the "Prototype for all things" believed to exist in the akashic records that are the root of all worlds and all dimensions. To directly interfere with the idea frame is to affect the very concept of ideas themselves — Glossary #79 (Idea Frame) Chapter 110.
The gods of the beginning, born from the center of the world record. It is said that the first "god" born as a life form that consumed the "world" was born from the "prototype of god" that is said to exist in world records. — Glossary #98 (Primitive God) Volume 30.
This implies that the Idea Frame is a place for concepts that serve as prototypes for all things, or are referred to as gods. And they precede all creation.

Gods are completely conceptual beings that come from the Higher Dimensions. It is even stated many times that Gods are Highest Conceptual Beings, who gain physical bodies from Adjudicators.

Although they appear to be in the same world, God's true body is in a different Dimension, the Akashic. And the true bodies of Gods that exist in the same world are just imitations or shadows of God. If you do not transcend Dimensions and attain God's true body, you can never defeat God.
A demonic god whose existence truly surpasses higher dimensions. The appearance of being present in this world is probably just a part of the giant, like a 'shadow,' so to speak. The main body resides in a place beyond different dimensions, akin to a realm known as the celestial world. - Trinity Seven The Novel Vol 3.

Gods also govern things related to their concepts, as shown by Skade, where she is the Concept of Shadow which makes her govern all shadows. And shown again when Maris becomes a God, she is said to govern the concept of "all things taboo". Also, becoming one with God will make our magic a primordial concept.

This makes us conclude that God is the Highest Conceptual Existence that governs objects and even concepts related to her.

Gods still exist even though reality has been destroyed.

Conclusions:
  • AE1 (Concept Type 1) for True Nature of Gods.
  • Immortality Type 9.
  • Multiple Selves Type 2(For the lower body of the Deity who is fused with the Magus).
  • Incorporeality.
  • CM 1 (Magic being the primordial concept/origin of the idea).
  • Higher Dimensional Existence (7-D, based on this thread).
The Deep Title is a title for a god who has a high rank, and is declared equal to or even surpass Aryan.
The gods that emerged from the abyss were given the name ''Deep'' and possessed powers comparable to or even exceeding that of ''Aryan, Goddess of Deep Darkness.'' — Glossary #98 (Primitive God) Volume 30.
Conclusions:
Gods who have the title of Deep will have a tier rating equivalent to Aryan as stated above.
Dante Cross is a weapon that can traverse all worlds, destroy all worlds, and save all worlds, Trinity Seven has an infinite number of worlds.
A mysterious weapon that is said to be the final trump card that traverses all worlds, destroys all worlds, and saves all worlds. — Glossary #62 (Dante Cross) Chapter 85.

Arata and the other Demon Lords were still able to react to Dante Cross's attack which when the attack almost hit them, the three of them immediately converged and blocked Dante Cross's attack.

Conclusions:
  • Dante Cross has Infinite Attack Speed.
  • Arata has Infinite React Speed.
Mitsui has a Grimoire that allows Mitsui to create stories, which directly affect events. This ability has metafictional elements, such as protagonists, tragedy or comedy, and Deus ex Machina.

Simply put, the story created by Mitsui will take place in the future. And all the panels I gave above, such as the space-time occupied by them turned out to be just a storybook created by Mitsui.

Conclusions:
  • Text & Plot Manipulation, Subjective Reality.
  • R>F Transcendent for Mitsui & Tier 1 rating.

Agree:
Disagree:

Neutral:

Also I think you use the wrong scan, this is about how all realities depend on them rather than they exist independently of reality. If you want to prove that they don't need reality to exist then the scan about they predating all realities above is already enough.
What do you think of this abosulte existence scan doesn't it fit them because predating all realities and there the utimate realities

Last edited:
I think I change my vote to an agreement with infinite speed, I just realized that each world is infinite in size so even traveling through one world to another is already infinite speed.

Also I think you use the wrong scan, this is about how all realities depend on them rather than they exist independently of reality. If you want to prove that they don't need reality to exist then the scan about they predating all realities above is already enough.
ah damn, I was too hasty for this without seeing it 2 times.

I'll give it to you later.

The Wiki doesn't allow usage of MTL sources. You're going to need an actual translation if you want to use them.

The Wiki doesn't allow usage of MTL sources. You're going to need an actual translation if you want to use them.
Is it still not allowed to be used even if it is only a few translations?

FTL currently has no update at all, Ofcl TL will be released next year.

In this thread, not all of them use MTL, only a few of them

Aight, Plot Manip and Deep Title were postponed.

I will continue if the feats have been translated by some TLMods.

btw, could you please provide a thread about the MTL issue? I'd like to see more details so that it doesn't happen again.

Can confirm that MTL isn't allowed. idk what thread there is about this, but it's been common practice for ages.

Can confirm that MTL isn't allowed. idk what thread there is about this, but it's been common practice for ages.
Yes, in my opinion, it's like MGK not being accepted, because it's almost entirely MTL. And if it was just a little bit to be an additional source of information, it would be allowed, but it's not.

While you're here, how about CM1 or Infinite Speed?

Just to remind you all, the things like Plato or reality fiction that I bring up here, are not to upgrade them to a 1-A rating, just to add some hax to them. The 1-A ratings will be published in a different thread.

And some of the scans here are in MTL, since Novel and T7 Revision don't have full translations.

Gods are Higher Dimensional Beings, existing in the Akashic Records which are the planes of all truths that transcend time and space, beginnings & endings.

The Akashic Records are the Roots of all Worlds and Dimensions that contain the prototypes for everything that is believed to be the Idea Frames.

This implies that the Idea Frame is a place for concepts that serve as prototypes for all things, or are referred to as gods. And they precede all creation.

Gods are completely conceptual beings that come from the Higher Dimensions. It is even stated many times that Gods are Highest Conceptual Beings, who gain physical bodies from Adjudicators.

Although they appear to be in the same world, God's true body is in a different Dimension, the Akashic. And the true bodies of Gods that exist in the same world are just imitations or shadows of God. If you do not transcend Dimensions and attain God's true body, you can never defeat God.

Gods also govern things related to their concepts, as shown by Skade, where she is the Concept of Shadow which makes her govern all shadows. And shown again when Maris becomes a God, she is said to govern the concept of "all things taboo". Also, becoming one with God will make our magic a primordial concept.

This makes us conclude that God is the Highest Conceptual Existence that governs objects and even concepts related to her.

Gods still exist even though reality has been destroyed.

Conclusions:
  • AE1 (Concept Type 1) for True Nature of Gods.
  • Immortality Type 9.
  • Multiple Selves Type 2(For the lower body of the Deity who is fused with the Magus).
  • Incorporeality.
  • CM 1 (Magic being the primordial concept/origin of the idea).
  • Higher Dimensional Existence (7-D, based on this thread).
The Deep Title is a title for a god who has a high rank, and is declared equal to or even surpass Aryan.

Conclusions:
Gods who have the title of Deep will have a tier rating equivalent to Aryan as stated above.
Dante Cross is a weapon that can traverse all worlds, destroy all worlds, and save all worlds, Trinity Seven has an infinite number of worlds.

Arata and the other Demon Lords were still able to react to Dante Cross's attack which when the attack almost hit them, the three of them immediately converged and blocked Dante Cross's attack.

Conclusions:
  • Dante Cross has Infinite Attack Speed.
  • Arata has Infinite React Speed.
Mitsui has a Grimoire that allows Mitsui to create stories, which directly affect events. This ability has metafictional elements, such as protagonists, tragedy or comedy, and Deus ex Machina.

Simply put, the story created by Mitsui will take place in the future. And all the panels I gave above, such as the space-time occupied by them turned out to be just a storybook created by Mitsui.

Conclusions:
  • Text & Plot Manipulation, Subjective Reality.
  • R>F Transcendent for Mitsui & Tier 1 rating.

Agree:
Disagree:

Neutral:
agree with op

I would at least say my piece about this, as I'm also one of the guys who are trying to revise the verse.

Literally, almost all the characters in questions that OP is trying to upgrade don't even have their profile yet on the wiki, heck even if we ignore half of the MTL stuff that has been brought up.

Not to mention that some of this upgrade are related to, at least with the latest event and combined with the series is still ongoing with a lot bunch of stuff that we don’t exactly know how it will be at the end, and might afraid it will result in an inconsistent outcome.

Which I will avoid something like that happens, as that will be adding a ton of work to do. :v

I would at least say my piece about this, as I'm also one of the guys who are trying to revise the verse.

Literally, almost all the characters in questions that OP is trying to upgrade don't even have their profile yet on the wiki, heck even if we ignore half of the MTL stuff that has been brought up.

Not to mention that some of this upgrade are related to, at least with the latest event and combined with the series is still ongoing with a lot bunch of stuff that we don’t exactly know how it will be at the end, and might afraid it will result in an inconsistent outcome.
how can they have profiles if there is no crt about their abilities?

They are all tier 1, so they need crt for that, if these characters were tier 3 and below, I wouldn't bother doing this.

The MTL issue, never mind, as I said above, currently revisions that use MTL will be delayed.

Which I will avoid something like that happens, as that will be adding a ton of work to do. :v
Yes, it's true, it's just that we already have a lot of additional information from the latest chapter, unless Yui's dream has R>F or not, I won't upgrade without enough feats.

how can they have profiles if there is no crt about their abilities?

They are all tier 1, so they need crt for that, if these characters were tier 3 and below, I wouldn't bother doing this.
My guy, the main issue is that there’s no single profile for the characters that you’re trying to upgrade, like…. for real. You’re literally just blindly revising something that not even exist on the wiki in the first place.

I do know about tier 1 creation profile stuff but, my point is that there’s no single description for the profile that you’re trying to revise, i.e. how does it look? who’s the character that you were referring to? does the profile are fit the standard site rules?

Like, we’re on VSB man, not some random discord convo upgrade.

Yes, it's true, it's just that we already have a lot of additional information from the latest chapter, unless Yui's dream has R>F or not, I won't upgrade without enough feats.
:/

Last edited:
My guy, the main issue is that there’s no single profile for the characters that you’re trying to upgrade, like…. for real. You’re literally just blindly revising something that not even exist on the wiki in the first place.

I do know about tier 1 creation profile stuff but, my point is that there’s no single description for the profile that you’re trying to revise, i.e. how does it look? who’s the character that you were referring to? does the profile are fit the standard site rules?

Like, we’re on VSB man, not some random discord convo upgrade.
What do you mean?

Tbh, their profiles will be published after everything I make is finished. (Like Part 1 to ??).

I have also made their profiles in the sandbox for the time being.

btw i can also make everything in 1 crt, so their official profiles can be made immediately. It's just that a crt this short is very rare for anyone to give an evaluation (outside of site standards).

:)

Tbh, their profiles will be published after everything I make is finished. (Like Part 1 to ??).
So y'all now like ''we focus to make them broken instead of the description''

I honestly find this act appears to be redundant and unnecessary, like y'all can just gather all the stuff and address it in one-time-CRT instead of making it like some tv-series part, imo.

I have also made their profiles in the sandbox for the time being.
Do you mind share the profiles? just to be make sure that staff or anyone that see this thread are know what you’re on about.

I honestly find this act appears to be redundant and unnecessary, like y'all can just gather all the stuff and address it in one-time-CRT instead of making it like some tv-series part, imo.
I don't mind doing that, it's just that no member will come and read everything.
Do you mind share the profiles? just to be make sure that staff or anyone that see this thread are know what you’re on about.
Later. Also, I think by reading the conclusion I gave, I think they already know the purpose of this thread.

I don't mind doing that, it's just that no member will come and read everything.
I’m not denied that kind of act exist nowadays. I think that those people who didn’t read everything seems to be their problem and should be not taken seriously at all.

Later. Also, I think by reading the conclusion I gave, I think they already know the purpose of this thread.
I’m not referring to the conclusion or the purpose of this thread, what I’m asking is the profile for the characters, so anyone like myself or staff member can judge and help you if anything is wrong about the profile. No?

so anyone like myself or staff member can judge and help you if anything is wrong about the profile. No?
well, i always appreciate you. I will revise this thread and will bring their profile sandbox, along with a sandbox for their profile explanation.

Back