• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to say stomp for Solaris but he doesn't seem to have many hax or resistance to said hax so unless he spams existence erasure bill hax stomps

Bill has haxes but he's baseline. Solaris is millions of times above baseline 2-A. Solaris eats the dorito with a multiverse devouring black hole.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
Does hax not negate durability because if that is the case he may spam before Solaris uses said devouring black hole otherwise I don't know
Hax does negate durability as they're both 2-A but Solaris was eating the Pre-Genesis multiverse just be existing. Bill probably gets swallowed before he can activate any of his hax.

That's not millions of times above baseline, not to mention a similar thing can be argued where Time Baby said him merely being in existence would cause it to collapse

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
That's not millions of times above baseline, not to mention a similar thing can be argued where Time Baby said him merely being in existence would cause it to collapse
I saw on here that Great Harmony puts Archie Sonic at millions of times above baseline 2-A. Solaris of course took on Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver at once.

How does an AP advantage matter when Bill has low-godly?

And how does eating him bypass Low-GOdly?

Edwardtruong2006 said:
How does an AP advantage matter when Bill has low-godly?
Because Solaris can erase him from existence with his black holes. Archie Solaris is no different than the game version other than being 2-A instead of 2-C.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
Well bill transcends time soo ...
Game Solaris has the Eyes of Solaris, which are space-time rifts that suck in objects or fling them out. Anything that enters gets sucked into oblivion, hence the existence erasure on his profile.

Archie Solaris has basically the same thing except they're called black holes and they destroy on a much larger scale. If Bill gets sucked in he's getting erased.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
And proof they erase the 2-D essence Bill is made of?
What? Existence erasure from a 4D is definitely going to erase a 2D.

Also could have sworn Bill was physically 4D. He had the "multi-dimensional" makeover so he definitely isn't physically a 2D anymore.

Nigh-omniscience doesn't mean you have knowledge on characters outside your own verse though. There's also the fact that Bill likes to toy around. Solaris is a monster who devours anything in his path.

Sigh...I debunked the "Bill plays around" argument half a dozen times already.

@Shadow. It's nothing against you. I'm just jaded of the same argument when I had to post a giant post to prove that Bill isn't a jobber.

Archie 2-As just got some hax buffs.

With that being said, Solaris definitely has this wrapped up via existence erasure, reality warping, and conceptual manipulation. BTW I should correct myself when I previously said Solaris was millions of times baseline, he's thousands of times baseline. Still far superior to Bill who is only baseline.

Also, here's the correct Solaris page as that's game Solaris in the OP.

I mean

Bill can just snap his fingers

Also AP doesnt matter when they both have godly regen

Solaris can just stand there and devour him, thus erasing him from existence.

When it comes to 2-A, hax does matter more than AP but let's not pretend that it makes AP completely meaningless. Solaris's abilities are still on a greater scale than Bill's.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Isn't type 3 conceptual only 3-Dimensional BTW? So Solaris conceptual sucks?
No it's not. That depends on the dimensional level of the character. A 4D character (which is what Solaris is) with Type 3 concept manipulation can manipulate concepts on a 4D scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back