• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Travis Touchdown vs Galactus: "Theres probably some Planet-eating type dude up ahead."

I was gonna do Thanos at first but I chose this instead cause of trilogies.​
UzK3mjP.png

TBH I think Travis has a lot of fun potential matchups with other High 5-As from this verse

Galactus however, may not be one of them. He's literally at the very bottom of the MvC High 5-A foodchain (given he's where High 5-A comes from). He also doesn't have the best hax or combative options in the verse

Though now I kinda wanna see if an "assassin ranking" of High 5-A MvC characters could be made for the hell of it

Galactus is at 1.64552679 Quettatons

Travis is 1.156 x 10^39 joules

Travis pretty much just heavily outskills and outhaxes here, which is why I think a different MvC High 5-A would be better to go up against him

Does Galactus have any win conditions? Does him being stronger count as one? If he has wincons but Travis wins the matchup is probably fair enough to be added

Back