• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Day The Fourth Wall Was Shattered - Travis Touchdown vs Deadpool

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
The two meet at a manga store, where Travis gets pissed at Deadpool for stealing his gimmick, it escalates and they pull out their weapons.

Both 9-A, speed equalized, Deadpool's weaponry above 9-A is restricted.

Travis Touchdown - 7 (@Waka1979, @Oleggator, @Popted2, @NotoriouSoda, @Shmooply, @TheKillerYT, @It_is_i_wyatt)

Deadpool - 0

Inconclusive - 1 (@Stillwinston)

Travis's AP is a fair bit above 0,096 Tons, while the best 9-A Marvel calc I could find was 0.77. So, an advantage for Travis, but Regen probably makes up for that, hopefully it isn't so fast that it's a stomp, though Travis can just KO him ig.

Last edited:
Aight so Deadpool's regen from what I'm seeing here is coming back from ashes after a period of time, there's probably feats of him regenning from lesser wounds at a faster rate tho. At the moment I'll assume its not. Deadpool could incap Travis by jabbing his pressure points iirc the time limit to lose via incap nowadays is like an hour or so.

That said Deadpool is unarmed here I assume while Travis has a sword, both despite being silly have fought opponents who are similar (Travis fought Jeanne and Deadpool has fought other blade users like Taskmaster while being cuffed iirc) I doubt Travis's Fear Manip is gonna do much here, it might just make Deadpool overreact and roll around and be too hard to hit or smth lol.

I'm thinking Incon here atm, both are pretty damn good fighters who are pretty comparable. It comes down to if Deadpool can regen from lesser injuries quicker or not, if he can't then its Travis amping and decapping Deadpool vs DP jabbing Travis and letting him chill out for a bit

Does Pool have any 9-A weaponry? I intended him to have that. Also, as seen against Chloe Walsh, Travis cuts people up way more than just beheading if they regen. Vote counted tho

I don't think he does? It just lists him as thus

"9-A, High 8-C with his Weapons" so I assume that cuts off all his weapons, not that it really matters tho as Travis is a cqc guy himself tho

Okay so while Travis in a pure brawl is superior to Deadpool stat wise the dude uses a lot of swords and guns so surface area gonna make up for stat difference considering the gap isn't even x2 between them
Honestly what prevents Deadpool from just shanking Travis to death, not like Travis can put him down and Deapool has quite regen feats like healing his legs from bones in seconds

The higher with weaponry might just cut the guns and explosives, his swords are a direct force relaint weapon since well a sword is as strong as you can shove it
Not like he's a weird case like Wolverine where he constantly shanks 4-Bs with swords

Okay so while Travis in a pure brawl is superior to Deadpool stat wise the dude uses a lot of swords and guns so surface area gonna make up for stat difference considering the gap isn't even x2 between them
Travis can easily deflect bullets and due to extreme heat his weaponry might cut through 'pool's. He also does have fairly decent Regen himself
Honestly what prevents Deadpool from just shanking Travis to death, not like Travis can put him down and Deapool has quite regen feats like healing his legs from bones in seconds
Travis' weapon cauterizes wounds due to heat and he has a tendency to keep slashing after a killing blow, he could also knock out Deadpool, he's got plenty of blows specifically meant to do that. Also, isn't his regen usually slower than that?

I'd also like to mention Travis gets a temporary huge speed amp with a perfect dodge, which'd raise his chances, and has really good skill feats- I can go into more detail about that if needed.

Travis' weapon cauterizes wounds due to heat and he has a tendency to keep slashing after a killing blow, he could also knock out Deadpool, he's got plenty of blows specifically meant to do that. Also, isn't his regen usually slower than that?
I mean Deadpool can come back from ashes eventually so I fail to see how that helps, also his regen all over the place speed wise so ehhhhhh
I'd also like to mention Travis gets a temporary huge speed amp with a perfect dodge, which'd raise his chances, and has really good skill feats- I can go into more detail about that if needed.
I mean how long can he maintain that?

I mean Deadpool can come back from ashes eventually so I fail to see how that helps, also his regen all over the place speed wise so ehhhhhh+
I mean, that's my point. It fluctuates so much in speed that I'd wager Travis can keep him down for long enough that it counts as a win on a good day, and on a bad one he can knock him out.
I mean how long can he maintain that?
Enough to chop someone to little bits, which is also what he usually does after that. So about four-five seconds from his perspective.

I'm sure he has to have some weaponry comparable to himself, but if he doesn't, no. Though in that case I could give him his High 8-C weapons and switch to NMH2 Travis

Durability doesn't really matter, he regens anyway

Nah, Travis has got less experience but he's got great skill feats. He's beaten people with decades of experience without much advantage in powerset or stats, he can instantly learn new wrestling techniques well enough to perform them on opponents while adding a lethal component to them just by reading a magazine about them, and he became the strongest assassin in America just by watching swordfighting cassettes (he had some face-to-face training but it was only to build strength) despite fighting the daughter of the dude he learned from, who'd logically have way better training than him.

This is not to mention the ridicolous skill feats he has in No More Heroes 2, he literally stomps someone who can learn in one day what it takes normal assassins years, and she trained obsessively to fight him for two whole years. Of course NMH2 Travis is better but they're not incomparable and he defeated her with complete ease. I wouldn't say he has a skill advantage since I'm sure Deadpool has some nutty stuff himself, but he can definitely hang out with him.

I'll give this to travis via greater versatility and hax. Specifically status inducement, stat amps, and perception manipulation should give him the edge.

I believe we need one more, actually. Counted tho

Back