• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers pages updates

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Our Transformers pages are generally in poorly done condition.

The member IustitiaPrime had started to rework them into a far superior format. However, he refused to continue doing so unless he was allowed to change Unicron's statistics, which SeiryuShin disagreed with (although most of us thought that Iustitia's arguments were convincing).

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/67256

Regardless, he said that he was going to continue working on the Transformers profiles through his own wiki, and that we were free to copy them to here.

I wonder if anybody would be willing to keep track of his progress, and to copy his Transformers profiles (other than Unicron) to the corresponding entries here?

http://tfvsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

I also immediately noticed this earlier. They were objectively poorly done. They need to be monitored as well, not just the Pokemon, Yugioh, and the Gundam ones.

Well, I and most of the others agreed with him, but SeiryuShin is the senior admin, so I prefer not to get into conflict with him.

i will help out but it will be gradual because i am already working on another project on the wiki and i still have to my admin duties

Although after transformers we need to work on other fictions who character pages are out of order or the stats are not up to date

You don't have to do this Darkness552. You are already busy helping out to monitor changes to the wiki. This should probably preferably be handled by a non-staff member, or at most a moderator.

Well I can keep track of his progress, and place (I don't like using the word copy) his Transformers profiles (other than Unicron) to the corresponding entries here but I'd like to know if we can trust these stats set by IustitiaPrime.

I get slightly edgy when it comes to taking information for something I know nothing about especially if it's from somone I know nothing about...

Great idea there. You know, grammar would have to drastically improve, along with order of attributes for all Transformers articles.

I think that he seems reliable. His profiles tend to be extremely well-referenced.

Thank you. You can send him a message about it in his wiki if you wish. Maybe he can send you a message every time he finishes updating a profile?

Maybe we can ask people from the Transformers wiki to come and help us?

Since their wiki accounts can be used for all wikis, joining us wouldn't be too hard for them.

It would cause too much trouble to monitor the edits of lots of new users right now, and in addition, we don't know if they would be able to properly adjust to our type of scaling syste, or make good contributions. It would create a mess if we first ask them to come here without knowing the results, and then have to undo their edits.

Back