• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers Multiversal Revision...Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Let's wait for Elizhaa and Ultima then.

Thx. So 2-As shall be Low 1-C and At least 2-As should 1-B. How should the AP reasoning be structured?

If what I said is agreed upon, then according to the Tiering System you have either 1-B or Low 1-C, not both. As the Multiverse is 17-D (1-B) and the Omniverse embeds it (1-B as well, but above).
Low 1-C is valid only if the Dimensions bit is scrapped, in which case the Omniverse would be Low 1-C but not the Multiverse, which will seemingly remain 2-A.

If what I said is agreed upon, then according to the Tiering System you have either 1-B or Low 1-C, not both. As the Multiverse is 17-D (1-B) and the Omniverse embeds it (1-B as well, but above).
Low 1-C is valid only if the Dimensions bit is scrapped, in which case the Omniverse would be Low 1-C but not the Multiverse, which will seemingly remain 2-A.
Oh wait you're right, my bad. So 2-As all become 1-B?

If they scale to the totality of the Multiverse or the Omniverse, yeah.
The 2-As scale to the Star Saber, which threatens to destroy the entirety of the Multiverse, which is 1-B, so yeah I guess.

No one really scales to the Omniverse tbh. (I could argue The One scales but that feels like reaching imo so I won't bother. Nor is it important)

I suppose so. I'm not sure. But I'll start writing how the AP sections should probably look for the important profiles

Star Saber: Hyperverse level (Was stated to be able to collapse the Transformers multiverse, which is composed of 17 to 21 brane dimensions, with higher dimensions being qualitively superior to one another, as illustrated with the 2-D dimension of the Planicrons being limited in comprison to the third dimension. When combined with the Terminus Blade, it was able to strengthen the barriers between universes, rendering interdimensional travel nigh-impossible, and nullifying multiversal singularities)

Unicron: Varies. From Planet level (Consistently shown to be as big, if not bigger, than planets like Earth. One of his weaker avatars destroyed earth by simply crushing it with his hand) to Hyperverse level (The thirteen have never succeeded in truly defeating him making him superior to the power of the True Star Saber. Stronger avatars are much stronger than his strongest heralds, such as Ramjet or versions of The Fallen. Constantly mentioned as the greatest threat to the Multiverse, and thus should be superior to the likes of the Hytherion. Vector Prime has stated that Unicron is so vastly superior to him that latter barely notices the presence of the former) | Hyperverse level (Has been repeatedly stated to be able to devour the Multiverse, including all levels of existence, even having done so in the past, which is composed of 17 to 21 brane dimensions, according and confirmed by Vector Prime, one of the most intelligent Transformers of all time, and with higher dimensions being infinitely superior to one another, as illustrated with the 2-D dimension of the Planicrons being limited in comprison to the third dimension.)
How's this?

Last edited by a moderator:
The links you put for the part of the justifications that say “17 to” are dead.

Other than that, they look good to me.

You need to include justifications about higher dimensions being higher infinities in the profile page explanations.

Eh, I'm really indifferent as always, until Ultima comes and gives his reasoning, which he apparently still hasn't done yet.

The 2D stuff should be removed from the justification since it's kinda pointless. String/M theory still has the 3 +1 dimensions being of non-insiginifcant size only the additional dimensions being compactified. So of course a 2 dimensional world would be inferior to a 3 dimensional one, that doesn't prove or disprove whether the other 13 or 17 dimensions are compactified or not.

I am leaning towards being fine with the 1-B thing in general though, since they do mention membranes, which would heavily imply non-insiginifcant size dimensions.

The 2D stuff should be removed from the justification since it's kinda pointless. String/M theory still has the 3 +1 dimensions being of non-insiginifcant size only the additional dimensions being compactified. So of course a 2 dimensional world would be inferior to a 3 dimensional one, that doesn't prove or disprove whether the other 13 or 17 dimensions are compactified or not.

I am leaning towards being fine with the 1-B thing in general though, since they do mention membranes, which would heavily imply non-insiginifcant size dimensions.
Do you have a way to word it coherently for the AP section?

I think it's decent the way it is, though just to remove the 2D stuff. And the links need to be updated since the Transformers wiki seems to have changed the page location.

Star Saber: Hyperverse level (Was stated to be able to collapse the Transformers multiverse, which is composed of 17 to 21 brane dimensions. When combined with the Terminus Blade, it was able to strengthen the barriers between universes, rendering interdimensional travel nigh-impossible, and nullifying multiversal singularities)

Unicron: Varies. From Planet level (Consistently shown to be as big, if not bigger, than planets like Earth. One of his weaker avatars destroyed earth by simply crushing it with his hand) to Hyperverse level (The thirteen have never succeeded in truly defeating him making him superior to the power of the True Star Saber. Stronger avatars are much stronger than his strongest heralds, such as Ramjet or versions of The Fallen. Constantly mentioned as the greatest threat to the Multiverse, and thus should be superior to the likes of the Hytherion. Vector Prime has stated that Unicron is so vastly superior to him that latter barely notices the presence of the former) | Hyperverse level (Has been repeatedly stated to be able to devour the Multiverse, including all levels of existence, even having done so in the past, which is composed of 17 to 21 brane dimensions, according and confirmed by Vector Prime, one of the most intelligent Transformers of all time)
So like this?

Last edited:
Ok, can this be applied? I need pages unlocked for:

I will unlock the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

I'm done. Pages can all be relocked. These 2 pages need to be locked as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back