• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

Alright, so, I may be forced to eat my words from earlier about not ******** on Bayformers.

I picked up the novelization of DotM a whole back through [COMPLETELY LEGAL MEANS] because I was curious on it being based on the unaltered script, and just got back to reading it. Holy SHIT, this is awful. Somehow Sam is even more PATHETIC when you have access to what's going in his head in text form. The writing is just as schizophrenic as the movie. It is simultaneously entertaining and goddamn obnoxious.

Also Mearing is just the best character. Easily. No contest. The most logical person in this entire clown parade.
Screenshot_2023-02-24_at_11.41.18_PM.png

God I wish she pulled that trigger.
That's surprising to hear considering most people seem to prefer the DOTM novel over the movie.

Brother you've had two staff comment on it. If that really ain't enough, just call for more.

The ninja lady has a page now.

Nah, the Fembots in the Search for Alpha Trion walked so Arcee could drive.

Nightbird meanwhile is just off doing ninja shit around them.
Fair point. Also I’m totally gonna make a page for Elita-One eventually.

Fair point. Also I’m totally gonna make a page for Elita-One eventually.
I've got dibs on the Pretenders if we ever get to those profiles. Mostly because YOU'VE GOT THE POWER, THE POWEEEER, OF PRETENDER TRANSFORMERS is ******* stuck in my brain and nothing short of an ice pick lodged in my skull will get it out.

I've got dibs on the Pretenders if we ever get to those profiles. Mostly because YOU'VE GOT THE POWER, THE POWEEEER, OF PRETENDER TRANSFORMERS is ******* stuck in my brain and nothing short of an ice pick lodged in my skull will get it out.
I don’t know if the Pretenders even have lore, so go for it lol

I would call dibs on Battletrap and Nightbird, but I have no idea if they’ll have any decent feats.
They probably will. In the trailer, Battketrap tanks shots from Bumblebee and can clash with Primal. I'm betting Primal is around Optimus level?

I think I'll do Scourge, who looks to be superior to Optimus, and one shots Bumblebee

Back