• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

LET THEM CUM
uYC-hekOiWUWbdgkslh8WOp_hwTRzOLid3yMd--lazQ.png

Bayformers tried to bring Unicron by made it way too vague and here the Reboot Series straight up bring that mfs on-screen.....like literally lmao

Tbh I guess I can kinda see it. Like he has the deep voice and everything. And it'd definitely work for a younger Optimus. And if they're doing that thing where they animate over actors, Chris Hemsworth does have the build. And also Cullen is likely retiring soon so they'll need a new actor.

I think it's odd that Chris Hemsworth of all people got the role.

Primus alive, it's the ******* Transformers Cinematic Universe. Kill it. Kill it NOW.

So some test screenings for ROTB have been revealed. The movie seem to be pretty positively received. I'm pretty excited about it.

Also the earliest release for ROTB is in Singapore on May 27th, where I live 🗿 🗿 🗿

Btw, I can't full assure all of you I can see the movie on the first day as I may be busy, but I'll try as soon as possible.

Yah. Broadside really needs like a completely fresh revamp. Ditch the attempt at a real jet mode, just make him a Supreme/Commander class figure that turns into a spaceship and aircraft carrier so you don't have to deal with mass displacement bullshit. Gimme my ******' budget Omega.

I could totally see them doing a Commander Class Broadside in Legacy Year 3, and I’m ready for it.

ROTB is coming in 3 days btw. I'm seeing the movie on the first day.

I hope it has Tier 7 feats, and hoping for speed to be in like, Hypersonic. They're like baseline 8-A and Supersonic rn and that's sad lmfao.

I‘m just hoping that Battletrap and Nightbird have some characterization beyond Evil™

I just want them to be out of Tier 8 smh
My spark-sibling in Primus, you shouldn't be going into enjoying any piece of media with the idea of ZOMG LE TIERS I'M GONNA UPGROOOOOOOD

This site has infected you to your very core, and now you are beyond salvation. I pray for you.

My spark-sibling in Primus, you shouldn't be going into enjoying any piece of media with the idea of ZOMG LE TIERS I'M GONNA UPGROOOOOOOD

This site has infected you to your very core, and now you are beyond salvation. I pray for you.
I know that lmfao, I'm just doing hopeful wishing. It's not like I do or spam it constantly. I don't really mind if they end up Tier 8 still.

Ya'll remember the time Optimus Prime became evil, multiplied himself by 5, and tortured people by abusing the cycle of life, death, and rebirth?

Nice to know that Hasbro and Games Workshop have two things in common historically: making plastic crack and not knowing how the **** numbers work.
Me debating whether or not to spend hundreds of bucks on a few Warhammer minis or one big masterpiece figure

Both are a waste of money and I have a problem with spending please help

Back