• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

Noice. Not really spoilers, but they added in the original bat Optimus toy as a new character named nyx, and she's pretty fine imo. As well as another toy only character who's name I forgot, in to purple turtle named skold.

It's really good! I haven't been this excited for a TF comic in a long time. And the plot is really nice and doesn't feel like a cash grab like I thought it would, your thoughts on it?
I liked it but the first issue kind of rehashed the first BW episode and the Funpub Dawn comic.

The writer says it will eventually go in a different direction, so the first issue is kind of excusable.

Not that I watched the BW cartoon besides the first two episodes, the final and some other episodes yet, but I know the overall gist of the story due to TFWiki.

It's more of a retelling really, and not like the likes of the first idw beast wars comic, where it was some kinda side story and stuff. I really Josh Burcham's art in it, one of his best works imo.

I don't expect that impressive feats from this, although I do hope they add in Rhinox's Low 5-B fart attack. Yes really.

I just hope it does something new after they leave earth instead of adapt Beast Machines (speaking of that I’m still shocked we don’t have keys for that and also doesn’t Megatron have a Mid-Godly regeneration feat in that?)

I think that Regen feat was from beast machines, which I'm not sure if that should have profiles.

Also I really hope they don't go the beast machines route, I think it's a ok show, but I have a lot of problems with it

I think that Regen feat was from beast machines, which I'm not sure if that should have profiles.

Also I really hope they don't go the beast machines route, I think it's a ok show, but I have a lot of problems with it
Yup Sparkwars Part III his Spark is destroyed and in the next episode it’s shown a-ok

Lol. It's been a long ass time since I've seen the japanese shit, and that was like 6 years ago...

oh

Episode 8 and a straight forward planetary durability feat exists with Big Convoy being in the radius of an explosion powerful enough to destroy a planet

Ask vector prime is a 2015 - 2016 QnA, where it's an in universe QnA hosted by vector prime, where fans ask him questions and stuff. You can read them all here:

As for funbup, you can find their comics on read comics online, just ignore the ads and you should be fine

Ask vector prime is a 2015 - 2016 QnA, where it's an in universe QnA hosted by vector prime, where fans ask him questions and stuff. You can read them all here:

As for funbup, you can find their comics on read comics online, just ignore the ads and you should be fine
Haven’t really found anything besides the hytherion entity(which I kinda already knew about):|

A Transformers-DC crossover that was going to happen before DC decided to focus on the New 52.

To think we could've gotten 4-B transformers smh.

Fun fact, but I remember an nnterview saying that DC was one of the companies fighting for the transformers license after dream wave lost it

Honestly the biggest travesty is that we missed out on seeing Aquaman fight the Seacons.

Transformers could’ve been both Marvel and DC smh

Also so far, the JPG1 cartoons are pretty great so far, like such brilliant dialogue such as: Fortress Maximus has come himself

With how big Fortress Maximus is, that must be quite the mess

I realize that could be a double entendre and I refuse to change it

The JPG1 dubs feel like they were intentionally bad. I decided to watch the dub so to get feats for this, because I thought it would be hilarious. I regret that

Soundwave destroyed this ship

Optimus and Soundwave survived point blank this explosion.

If you notice, the fireball extends into the surface. The bomb was on El Dorado, which was shown to be pretty deep inside the lake. So, esides the fact that the bomb destroyed gold, the fireball itself is pretty tall/big.

I mentioned this feat before but I mention it again because I missed the fireball part. IDK how much this fireball would be affected by being underwater.

Unfortunately, like I said, Titan is a little inconsistent and TFs have been harmed by much less.

Last edited:
So I’ve started to read the IDW Bayverse comics and holy shit, the four issue movie prequel is better than all five of the actual movies combined.

The extended Bayverse shit was ironically better than the media it's based on.

Also have a cursed image
SPOILER_EuX5cc1XEAQ9597.png

Yeah, I’m on The Reign of Starscream right now, and I’m loving it. Starscream’s becoming one of my favorites of the Bayverse because of it. He’s no Barricade, but y’know

What in the hell

Back