• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

Or could be pulverization, but there does appear to be quite a bit of smoke coming out the car (it is kind of hard to tell but the level of smoke on screen significantly increased the moment the car was destroyed).

Last edited:
@Emirp sumitpo
What is your opinion on IDW 19 feats?
Already stated before, but they haven't really much feats and don't have much scaling between characters. This is understandable as the series is still new and haven't really gotten to war yet. Only character I can think of that could have a profile is devastator, but even he hasn't done much.

Already stated before, but they haven't really much feats and don't have much scaling between characters. This is understandable as the series is still new and haven't really gotten to war yet. Only character I can think of that could have a profile is devastator, but even he hasn't done much.
True, though several characters were still inside nuke tier (like, kiloton) explosions. Though don't think any of them were in the epicenter in any instance.

And Slipstream etc survived almost at the epicenter the shockwave that was visible from space on the Cybertron moon the energon was store at. However, how big is that moon actually? IIRC, it wasn't that big, but the size seems highly inconsistent.
Ultra Magnus in his power armor had what seems to be city block level firepower (the explosion size based on comparison to the apparent size of a spaceship).

Optimus and Megatron pulled up some statue that was much bigger than them (like, IDK, 100 feet if we assume OP and MG are around 30 feet).

Sunstorm was hit by a legit mini black hole (dialogue confirmed it). However, I'd say this is more akin to Bruce Banner surviving the Gamma Bomb. So, it may not be a legit feat.

1.)
This staff explodes inside a dead Titan. Ruckus etc aren't shown to leave the immediate area around the staff when it exploded.

Image 1
Image 2 (small gaisers are triggered from some distance away)
Image 3
Image 4

Ruckus and Kaskade survive but are left comatose. Characters like Javelin were around the Titan.

2.) Windblade survives explosion but is hospitalized for a while.
Image 1
Image 2

The size of the destroyed base
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

The explosion originated from under the surface. Windblade was under the surface and inside the exploding base. We don't know how far away the bomb was from Windblade.

3.) Ultra Magnus power suit firepower:
The explosion looks sizeable in comparison to the ship.

Based on the window size, the ship looks sizeable.

Fallen from the Bay comics seemed to have storm generation, but I don't think this scales to AP. He seemed to create a storm with purple ligthning on Earth from his sarcopaghus on Cybertron IIRC.

I'll probably add weather manip to his multiversal profile later on.

Funny how I said I'll finish the multiverse shit in january but in reality, I've barely gotten to it.

Personally, I want to be excited about it. But I just hope it doesn't turn out like the Netflix trilogy, like the Netflix ain't the worst thing, but it's still eh

I see we're gonna have some disagreements reeeee

Honestly it'd be cool if we saw a combination of both, or even a star saber like Alexander Hamilton lol

I've only seen the Japanese version but I don't I've seen anything that indicates universal. I might be wrong

I've only seen the Japanese version but I don't I've seen anything that indicates universal. I might be wrong
Ok so the Primus Vanguard in the past used their Matrixes to merge the 7 universes into a single universe without the Specter (it’s implied they survived being erased so that’s interesting), also Primacron using Neo Primus was planning to destroy the universe

Like I said, Dreamwave getting harmed by tanks is consistent.

Warpath and Bumper scared of tanks.

Shrapnel getting KOed or perhaps dying from half a building dropped on him. Sideswipe's piledrivers punched the building 8 times to do this. It prolly doesn't scale to his normal phsyicals or durability.

Jazz, Sideswipe and Sunstrwaker are overwhelmed and even getting samaged by people carrying wood bats and some random pipes etc.
Image 1
Image 2

Kup saying Hot Rod and him would have died to a tree collapsing on top of them.

So, I just looked through our Animated profiles... and unless I missed something, their Low 7-B tiering doesn’t come from anything.

It comes form omega supreme Being able to survive a nuke from one of the guidebooks. Tanking a nuke with no context is baseline Low 7-B AFAIK. Dark-Carioca plans on upgrading them back to 7-A

It comes form omega supreme Being able to survive a nuke from one of the guidebooks. Tanking a nuke with no context is baseline Low 7-B AFAIK. Dark-Carioca plans on upgrading them back to 7-A
Wasn't Megatron largely dismantled from reentry impact?

It was implied OP was damaged by falling into concrete when he died for the first time. The way it's animated especially makes it look like a serious impact for OP.

Autobots had to escape from falling debris from a building (implying they would be damaged to a point).

Bumblebee was burned by reentry (it was not due to the explosion beforehand).

Though I will admit they do have some OP feats (one being a non-canon short), but it's not like it's completely consistent either.

Mmm, I’m pretty sure most nukes aren’t Low 7-B though. Just going off of The Real World’s section on bombs and nukes, I’m seeing a lot of 7-C. And I don’t think harming Omega Supreme is part of any of their justifications.
Also, Low 7-B actually came from Decepticons surviving from a short distance a bomb that could destroy half of Detroit.
I feel like that should be calced, and the description of that in Megatron’s justification makes it seem like he shouldn’t scale to that at all.

Survived the explosion of a shatter bomb, two of which would have destroyed half of Detroit, although he was heavily crippled

So he survived one bomb, while two can destroy half of Detroit, which means he’s scaling to 1/4 of Detroit, and he was heavily crippled which is too much even for downscaling.

Back